** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

bigprice selections

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: bigprice selections Banter:

''De Sousa'' your fu*king taxi is ready and the driver is punching in your address on the sat nav, ''Sousa you know the fcuking drill''
You would have thought these jockeys didnt participate in one of the most dangerous sports on the planet :eyes

Re: bigprice selections :wall Ok this is my table since iv been posting selections on here...8 selections 2 of which were a touch unsure of but again i need to discipline what bets i post up. The selection results are based on a bet of a virtual £5 e/w bet. Not what my actual bets are. (luckily my profit is double the outcome at least) But nevertheless a poor start imo regardless of a small profit.... Im sure it will come good though. Price Stake Place Return 25/1 e/w 1/4 £5ew 2nd £36.25 25/1 e/w 1/4 £5ew u/p £ 0 16/1 e/w 1/4 £5ew 1st £110.00 16/1 e/w 1/4 £5ew u/p £ 0 28/1 e/w 1/4 £5ew u/p £ 0 14/1 e/w 1/4 £5ew 2nd £22.50 12/1 e/w 1/4 £5ew u/p £ 0 12/1 e/w 1/4 £5ew u/p £ 0 Stake £80 Returns £168.75 Profit £88.75

Re: bigprice selections

You have returned over 200% of what you have invested and that is mighty impressive in my book :clap:clap:clap
IMPRESSIVE? i think its disasterous if you look at s.r The only consolation is jebel tara was unlucky and considering 2 were risky bets its doesnt seem that bad. If i added saturdays swift gift 25/1 & veroon 16/1 which unfortunatley for me is unproofed id be happy. But unproofed bets mean nothing,. Im definatley hoping for a much better result in next table...

IMPRESSIVE? i think its disasterous if you look at s.r The only consolation is jebel tara was unlucky and considering 2 were risky bets its doesnt seem that bad. If i added saturdays swift gift 25/1 & veroon 16/1 which unfortunatley for me is unproofed id be happy. But unproofed bets mean nothing,. Im definatley hoping for a much better result in next table...
At odds of 14/1, you are only meant to get 1 in 14 right :loon If you beat that you are doing well, and if you make any sort of profit you are doing well. Best of luck for the future, and if you are dissapointed with a 200% increase in outlay, I cant wait for the future :loon Best of luck mate :ok

Re: bigprice selections Dont be to hard on yourself BP its a puzzle, sometimes we can solve it sometimes we cant, your doing VERY WELL i have more respect for your bet than a lay bet. Your either a layer or a player, your work and research is top class.

Re: bigprice selections Thank you both for your feed back but i seriously am disappointed with that table, regardless of the profit, Lets say i put 10 selections in a table..... I would want at least 3 wins at odds over 12/1+..... if we're talking places only id expect 5/10 at least. But if your happy with that, thats fine.

Thank you both for your feed back but i seriously am disappointed with that table, regardless of the profit, Lets say i put 10 selections in a table..... I would want at least 3 wins at odds over 12/1+..... if we're talking places only id expect 5/10 at least. But if your happy with that, thats fine.
I'm confused mate....why are you not punting professionally? If you put £100 E/W on the next 10 recording that s/r, you'd return a profit of almost £4K....200% ROI:unsure If we're happy with it, that's fine.....don't quite understand that comment either:unsure And 2 great winners on Saturday at 25's & 16's, you must be one rich boy:unsure

I'm confused mate....why are you not punting professionally? If you put £100 E/W on the next 10 recording that s/r, you'd return a profit of almost £4K....200% ROI:unsure If we're happy with it, that's fine.....don't quite understand that comment either:unsure And 2 great winners on Saturday at 25's & 16's, you must be one rich boy:unsure
Im not going to put £100e/w on a horse of odds 12/1+. Yeah i go for big odds but as the odds are big- theres is no need for a big stake as il still get a decent profit...... so im not risking a great deal to win alot. When i said 'if your happy with it, thats fine'- i just meant if you think its a good job then ok, but id like to think i can do better.- Saturday had a 20/1 win and a 16/1 2nd.- but unfortunatley thats unproofed- so realy no point in mentioning it, so sorry for that... Im not a rich boy at all.- i make a bit on the horses yeah but im not exactly findlay/barber. The biggest stake id ever consider doing is £50. You dont need to lump on at big prices.

Im not going to put £100e/w on a horse of odds 12/1+. Yeah i go for big odds but as the odds are big- theres is no need for a big stake as il still get a decent profit...... so im not risking a great deal to win alot. When i said 'if your happy with it, thats fine'- i just meant if you think its a good job then ok, but id like to think i can do better.- Saturday had a 20/1 win and a 16/1 2nd.- but unfortunatley thats unproofed- so realy no point in mentioning it, so sorry for that... Im not a rich boy at all.- i make a bit on the horses yeah but im not exactly findlay/barber. The biggest stake id ever consider doing is £50. You dont need to lump on at big prices.
Fair enough:ok Good luck with your picks. Remember, any positive ROI is a job well done.

Re: bigprice selections 1.40 york ALBAQAA 14/1 EW Has one of the most consistant current forms in the race . Ran at ascot on his last run of the year in october over 1m4f finishing 12/19. Yes it seems a poor result but was only beaten by 3 lengths and had a run blocked off when staying on fast. On his first run at kempton this year on a.w he finished 5/16 was short of room but still stayed on only to be beaten by 2lengths at 25/1. On his latest run at pontefract this month he took a keen hold throughout most of the race, was btn by ladies best who has recently came close to beating duncan so was no disgrace in defeat. Having looked at these, he has been extremely unlucky and 14/1 is a good price. Ground should suit and if he runs anything like these attempts he should be on premises.

Re: bigprice selections Going to have a look at ALBAQAA 14/1 EW in the morning BP because i know if i dont back it no doubt it will come home with a wet sail and win or be placed, if it does not win or be placed its cool, ill just put it through my expenses lol.

Going to have a look at ALBAQAA 14/1 EW in the morning BP because i know if i dont back it no doubt it will come home with a wet sail and win or be placed' date= if it does not win or be placed its cool, ill just put it through my expenses lol.
well he is more experienced than other the runners and he's been unlucky in last 3 races., so as far as the outsiders go, he is the one that should run a better race. He is drifting with some firms , ina few hours you could be able to get 16's.

well he is more experienced than other the runners and he's been unlucky in last 3 races., so as far as the outsiders go, he is the one that should run a better race. He is drifting with some firms , ina few hours you could be able to get 16's.
Am on my way BP, lets hope for a nice run, you were very unlucky yesterday, lets call it home. best of luck today.:hope

Re: bigprice selections Not my strongest bet today, although i think i got a few firecrackers lined up for saturday. Anyway, an e/w bet for today 1.40 York KALDOUN KINGDOM 16/1 Backed him at 14/1 at doncaster in october... He is a sprint horse but never gets the 5f he needs. Today could be the day for a big suprise. As was stated yesterday the yard do well here, so has to be considered.

Not my strongest bet today, although i think i got a few firecrackers lined up for saturday. Anyway, an e/w bet for today 1.40 York KALDOUN KINGDOM 16/1 Backed him at 14/1 at doncaster in october... He is a sprint horse but never gets the 5f he needs. Today could be the day for a big suprise. As was stated yesterday the yard do well here, so has to be considered.
bugga, on head on he got hampered,- not sure if he would have finished any closer though, Anyway im back on saturday, expecting big things.

Am waiting for the fire crackers as ive been down to the tote and not going back but will still keep an eye on your view BP' date=' as always i hope for a good run, best of luck to you fella.[/quote'] cheers mate, im going through saturdays cards now, still in profit but next table should be better 0/2 so far but im turning it around. :hope see ya saturday

bugga, on head on he got hampered,- not sure if he would have finished any closer though, Anyway im back on saturday, expecting big things.
looking at replay kingdom kaldoun definatley got hampered.- think he would have been closer.