** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

bigprice selections

Re: bigprice selections I went with it BP but no harm done, i jumped on the band wagon in the 1st at Bath 2-10 massive gamble on Jim Crowley Raine's cross had 8/1 7/1 6/1 it was a very ''VERY GOOD DAY'' i also had a very nice touch in the 1st at punch with K, walsh, but i will be watching your posts BP ok. Chill....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: bigprice selections

I went with it BP but no harm done' date=' i jumped on the band wagon in the 1st at Bath 2-10 massive gamble on Jim Crowley Raine's cross had 8/1 7/1 6/1 it was a very ''VERY GOOD DAY'' i also had a very nice touch in the 1st at punch with K, walsh, but i will be watching your posts BP ok. Chill....[/quote'] hehe ok cheers mate, im chilling. Guess i try to hard to post winners, but its impossible to pick winner after winner with the prices i do anyway... im chilled.... just playing it nice and cool...:)

Re: bigprice selections BE BRAVE BE BRAVE BE BRAVE- AND YOU MIGHT JUST GET WHAT U WANT. Im going to be brave and tip up a 28/1 selection in the 3.30 pontifract APACHE NATION E/W All his wins have been over this distance. and if you look at his recent races he doesnt get beaten far, apart from lto when doing 1m1f... He is the highest earner in the field (at least one of the highest anyway). A worry is he doesnt wear headgear like he did in his good spell last year. But he has the potential to win a class 5... You would have to have alot of guts to back it so i strongly advise if you do fancy it yourself then keep the stakes small.- I go for value in races so thats why i come up with rediculous priced selections....but you have to think big to win big- APPARENTLY. Never gamble what you cant afford to lose. Im not totaly convinced by the chances as things are going against him..but he does the distance and puts in the effort. but hes worth e/w bet imo... 3/5 selection rating.

BE BRAVE BE BRAVE BE BRAVE- AND YOU MIGHT JUST GET WHAT U WANT. Im going to be brave and tip up a 28/1 selection in the 3.30 pontifract APACHE NATION E/W All his wins have been over this distance. and if you look at his recent races he doesnt get beaten far, apart from lto when doing 1m1f... He is the highest earner in the field (at least one of the highest anyway). A worry is he doesnt wear headgear like he did in his good spell last year. But he has the potential to win a class 5... You would have to have alot of guts to back it so i strongly advise if you do fancy it yourself then keep the stakes small.- I go for value in races so thats why i come up with rediculous priced selections....but you have to think big to win big- APPARENTLY. Never gamble what you cant afford to lose. Im not totaly convinced by the chances as things are going against him..but he does the distance and puts in the effort. but hes worth e/w bet imo... 3/5 selection rating.
Ohwell nothing ventured

Re: bigprice selections I need to sort some discipline out...i have to focus on general e/w chances rather than maybes- thats my biggest punting fault....i usually get a few decent results.. my target is 6-10 double price winners a month so thats my aim for may... I will be keeping notes of selections so will update a table monthly..

Re: bigprice selections 6-10 a month is my target,especially when we have a.w racing,...but it really does depend on the races. As it is early in the season though i might have to aim for the 6 mark,- all you can do is try end of the day. So far my flat selections iv made on here have been on grass with a record of 1- 1st (16/1ew), 1-2nd (25/1ew), 3-u/p- still have a nice profit. My grass form is no where near as good as a.w form... My strike rate i realy couldnt give you, has to be over 60% though on a.w. I will do a table every 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: bigprice selections Sorry havent posted for a few days, had to go away on business. 1 good e/w bet for today. 1.45 chester, OPUS MAXIMUS 12/1 e/w Mark johnston sends 1 here today. The selection won easy lto at musselboro in a class 3 over 7f. Hasnt won a class 2 yet but it always puts in a good performance. If it runs aswel as it did last time he should place at least, goes well on this ground so hasnt got an excuse for a poor run.

Sorry havent posted for a few days, had to go away on business. 1 good e/w bet for today. 1.45 chester, OPUS MAXIMUS 12/1 e/w Mark johnston sends 1 here today. The selection won easy lto at musselboro in a class 3 over 7f. Hasnt won a class 2 yet but it always puts in a good performance. If it runs aswel as it did last time he should place at least, goes well on this ground so hasnt got an excuse for a poor run.
2ND 14/1 -TOUCHED 16'S Was a good run considering he had a poor draw.

Good shout bigprice. Very good run from a horrible draw
Yeah he was an unlucky runner up, could have finished even closer. Im working on my profit/loss table, So far we are in profit of £108.75 from 6 bets... I'l give it another week before i post an update as im sure the profit will be much bigger than that after 10/12 bets. So far though, even though there are a few losing bets there is still plenty of value around for a profit.

Re: bigprice selections dont normally follow the irish flat racing, unless they come over here, but i found something worth its price. 3.25 leopardstown- MUSHTAAQ 12/1 EW. Used to be trained by jarvis and owned by hamden al maktoum. Ran a good race when 2nd on debut for jo morgan when ridden by lordan and has another experienced jockey booking in supple. Should stay trip after latest effort.

dont normally follow the irish flat racing, unless they come over here, but i found something worth its price. 3.25 leopardstown- MUSHTAAQ 12/1 EW. Used to be trained by jarvis and owned by hamden al maktoum. Ran a good race when 2nd on debut for jo morgan when ridden by lordan and has another experienced jockey booking in supple. Should stay trip after latest effort.
Bugga. - didnt stay on as expected. :(:(

Just racing BP we all know the score mate.
hehe , il bounce back, still in profit, but s.r should be better. im trying to stay disiplined, so i dont post everyday. Hopefully il have some luck this week.

well i was not laughing yesterday mate' date=' fingers still in ice cold water what goes up [u']must come down
Only way to avoid burnt fingers is never gamble what you cant afford to lose. That way you get to buy a pair of oven gloves. haha.

lol' date=' just the way it goes BP as they say thats why bookmakers drive Bentley's and we ride Bikes. come racing yaaaaaaaaa[/quote'] Well im going to go and study some form for this week,- See if i can buy me a bentley at the end of it. :). Think im going to update my table monthly as i wont be going crazy on selections.

Re: bigprice selections 3.30 Beverley JEBEL TARA 14/1 (selection rating of 4/5 ew but id risk a win bet for this) Desousa has a good understanding of how this horse should run tactically and since winning in blinkers 2 starts ago is a different horse. He is better than most of his rivals here and should at least place. the fav Captain mccarray turf form isnt good but neither is selections....bare in mind 8 of its races in its early career have been in rediculous class races where its had no chance in hell. The horse is in form and its a very generous price. If he establishes his front running tactics or goes along with the first 3 i think he will have to much power and kick home.

Re: bigprice selections Its got a chance BP ill take a chance with the early price i think, hell might even get me sum 'Gravy' JEBEL TARA 14/1 The sport life-Jebel Tara 7-2 (9-1) Led, driven over 1f out, headed well inside final furlong, no extra close home, 3rd of 14, 3/4l behind Blue Charm (9-0) at Pontefract 1m hcp 0-70 (5) gd in Apr.