** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

morlspin

Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!  

1. 1.

• Yes, can i have the password
    • No Thanks

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!! Hi all, Not asking for the password to be posted anywhere public, but since I'm waiting on PM-usage approval this might stymie my attempts at playing in tonight's final since I assume I currently can't receive PMs as well as send 'em! Any suggestions on a way to get tonight's password? I'm reasonably sure I've met the criteria for qualification. (50 raked hands, 5+ posts in a week)

Re: Virgin Poker Exclusive League Series - Sign up now!!

Qualified for June Final glceud53 superfoo shane837uk Adetrick beanolizz1 spannerPL (x2) PhilR2211 pl---GaF goater14 Divits staffydog uberpl1 strider239
Can only see glceud and PhilR reg'd from this list - I would hazard a guess that they have played the required raked hands? Looking like the list of pre qualifiers hasnt happened...... I'm guessing it wont happen now - is it worth postponing the game (there's no automatic prize pool - so it only needs someone to make the decision and announce it) and reschedule for another time? Joe is on holiday at the moment - back on Monday 29th June - so it's Ollie and Josh at the moment.

is it worth postponing the game (there's no automatic prize pool - so it only needs someone to make the decision and announce it) and reschedule for another time?
Ah - I didn't think of the 17 people reg'd who have presumably already played the raked hands for tonight - a list could be taken and they could be put in on the rescheduled dates as pre qualifiers too?

Hope everyone is ok with the payout for the monthly final 1st = 4500 2nd = 3750 3rd = 3000 4th = 2250 5th = 1500
The post above was Mays payout - I presume tonights is the same?