BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

One other thing, what makes you take something each-way or to win, is it odds over a certain amount? I have always thought that each-way destroys the value a little bit.
For the each-way bets I do, I require the place odds I get from Bet365 to be better than the lay place odds available on Betfair, and the win odds I get from Bet365 to be at worst very slightly worse (I'll accept slightly worse win odds if the place odds are substantially better). So no, it's not just the odds being over a certain amount: I'm specifically looking for value in the place part of the bet. I normally only look at 16+ runner handicaps for each-way bets (or races where Bet365 have enhanced place terms).

For the each-way bets I do' date=' I require the place odds I get from Bet365 to be better than the lay place odds available on Betfair, and the win odds I get from Bet365 to be at worst very slightly worse (I'll accept slightly worse win odds if the place odds are substantially better). So no, it's not just the odds being over a certain amount: I'm specifically looking for value in the place part of the bet. I normally only look at 16+ runner handicaps for each-way bets (or races where Bet365 have enhanced place terms).[/quote'] Cheers man. I suppose it much depends on the time of day that you get on. It's likely by the time you post it the odds will be cut. I got a horse at 12's which was on the exchange at 7.8 this morning (Quick Bite, 3.50 race). Sadly I am limited to £10 wins so I could get less than a quid on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 Hey man, Congratulations on you winnings! I am a total newbie at betting on horses. Could you please explain me your system? How do you choose the horse? How do you choose the most profitable odds? What online betting agency is best to use? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

More likely than not' date=' I won't be posting tomorrow. But not because I've given up in disgust after one day ... I'll be back![/quote'] Wouldn't expect anything else Slaps, you're a winner not a quitter! There have been days worse than that before, and no doubt will be again. The £2185.54 tells the story. I'm always ready to follow you in mate.