** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4

Key players here are D'Agostino and Gokhan Inler, they both were rested on the weekend vs Reggina...well Inler came on in the 2nd half but pretty much majority of the first team regulars were rested for this match. I heard Diego may not play today? If that's true, there is a big gap in the middle for Bremen to fill in.
Diego is said to be not 100%....somehow I believe he will be playing, or he could have easily remain in Germany. Given the dull position in Classifica serie A(not in danger and not competing neither for specific placement), Udinese is really gung ho with Uefa cup. But so is werder. Not sure what I will play but for now I 'll put same change on Quagliarella to score at any time@+140

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best bet I can see for the Manchester City v Hamburg is both teams to score @ 1.7 with Centrebet Cities defence conceded 3 goals at home to a Fulham side who had only previously scored 6 goals in 15 games prior to Sundays result. The most worrying thing for me is that I am led to believe that all 3 goals were individual errors or goals that could easily have been avoided. I can see Hamburg scoring at least one, this quote from Martin Jol provides me with some optimism on that front, "They are very strong at home and it is probably a big task to get a victory there, however, if we could score one or two goals then that would be unbelievable." Hamburg are obviously not going to sit back and let Manchester City play because they are aware of their attacking potency. City only need a 2-0 win to progress, which is perfectly achievable, so Hamburg must nick a goal if they are to make it to the next round. I can't see Hamburg keeping Manchester City at bay for 90 minutes. Shaun Wright-Phillips, Vincent Kompany and Wayne Bridge all return tonight, however Craig Bellamy is likely to be injured. Robinho returns to the starting eleven after being rested at the weekend, obviously with this game in mind. I am also tentatively looking at under 2.5 goals @ 2.5 with BETDAQ. I realise that this selection could contradict the above anlysis, but I feel when the 1st leg of a 2 legged tie goes Over, there is a tendancy to automaticly assume that the 2nd leg will also be over, and the odds of around 1.50 reflect this, which is too short for me. I find that a lot of the time when the odds are that short, it generally goes the opposite way....and I'm hoping for a 1-1 scoreline.
Why don't you just take the 1-1 correct score @7 I agree with both teams to score and not sure if the game will be under or over but the correct score has huge value if you are sure of your bets. I see this game as a 1-3 or 2-3 for Hamburg, they are Germans and as we have seen with Bayern they do not stop so I say keep the goals coming and thank you bookies for this odd on Hamburg !!!

Why don't you just take the 1-1 correct score @7
I'm not sure yet. I might do. I just hate taking overs or unders at 1.60 or below for the reasons in my post. I feel because of the 1st leg 3-1 scorline, everyone expects another Hamburg big win, which might not happen as easy as expected because of the home form and the necessity for City to score by 2 clear goals. Thinking about it, first goal to be scored up to and including the 27th minute looks good @ 2.00 City will need to get out of the blocks from the first whistle in order to settle their nerves. They might not score, but Hamburg could take advantage early on. The above looks good.

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 Have to fancy Man City to win in the 90 minutes tonight although it will be a tall order for the Eastlands side to qualify. With the return of Robinho into the side coupled with the strong form City have shown this season at home I full believe that there is some value in taking the generally quoted evens on the sky blues tonight.

Diego is said to be not 100%....somehow I believe he will be playing' date=' or he could have easily remain in Germany. Given the dull position in Classifica serie A(not in danger and not competing neither for specific placement), Udinese is really gung ho with Uefa cup. But so is werder. Not sure what I will play but for now I 'll put same change on Quagliarella to score at any time@+140[/quote'] I agree with your thinking, both teams have nothing to play for in their domestic leagues so UEFA is all or nothing pretty much. I do feel even if Diego does play and he isn't 100% he isn't going to be as useful, Pasquale will surely tell Inler to get really physical in the middle. Di Natale's absence will be missed but it's not like they don't have enough strikers to fill in the void. I did mention in the Antebet that Udine were a team to watch, than backed out due to their slump but now....seems like they have nothing to lose here. I honestly don't care if it's 1-0, 2-1, 2-0 I just want Udinese to win this match!

I'm not sure yet. I might do. I just hate taking overs or unders at 1.60 or below for the reasons in my post. I feel because of the 1st leg 3-1 scorline, everyone expects another Hamburg big win, which might not happen as easy as expected because of the home form and the necessity for City to score by 2 clear goals. Thinking about it, first goal to be scored up to and including the 27th minute looks good @ 2.00 City will need to get out of the blocks from the first whistle in order to settle their nerves. They might not score, but Hamburg could take advantage early on. The above looks good.
Where is this available?

I agree with your thinking, both teams have nothing to play for in their domestic leagues so UEFA is all or nothing pretty much. I do feel even if Diego does play and he isn't 100% he isn't going to be as useful, Pasquale will surely tell Inler to get really physical in the middle. Di Natale's absence will be missed but it's not like they don't have enough strikers to fill in the void. I did mention in the Antebet that Udine were a team to watch, than backed out due to their slump but now....seems like they have nothing to lose here. I honestly don't care if it's 1-0, 2-1, 2-0 I just want Udinese to win this match!
NICE. I'm tailing: Udinese -0.5@hefty +140 is all we need

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 I also like the look of under 11 corners @ 1.90 Away from Germany Hamburg rack up an average of 9.9 corners per game. Manchester City also rack up an average of 9.9 corners when playing at home. Also, working on the obvious assumption that Man City need to attack from the off, that would suggest Manchester City are likely to see more of the ball, generating fewer corners for Hamburg. I can't speak for the Villareal game, but the games between Chelsea and Lverpool, and Manchester United and Porto both went under 11 corners. These were games where more was required of one team over another, similar to tonight.

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 Just took a considerable bet on PSG to score 3rd goal. Not sure why but they play just awful, it's hard to believe that they will not score today, at least one for there pride as I have Dynamo in a combo as well :hope Really see them scoring now after the instructions received in half time, and considering they have a nice start.

Just took a considerable bet on PSG to score 3rd goal. Not sure why but they play just awful, it's hard to believe that they will not score today, at least one for there pride as I have Dynamo in a combo as well :hope Really see them scoring now after the instructions received in half time, and considering they have a nice start.
Doubling it and going martingale on this bet :hope

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 how the hell you foresee psg scoring is beyond me frankly. they've hardly been beyond the half way line all match. i put a treble on earlier of kiev, hamburg and udinese. i also have a double on of hamburg and bremen. hamburg are the banker of the night in my eyes. anybody who witnessed the game last week could not have priced them up at 3/1. i might have been worried if city had continued their good home form at the weekend but i really think that the club and team has real problems now. they look so disjointed and there are players coming out now and slagging each other off publicly. could not be further from the solidarity (and above all quality) that hamburg are showing. the udinese/bremen game can go either way now and i dont see it being a draw and therefore, happy days!

how the hell you foresee psg scoring is beyond me frankly. they've hardly been beyond the half way line all match.
True, however I mentioned that even I do not know why :lol but @3,2 the first time and 3,85 the second bet it looked to good to refuse.

I think PSG's keeper will be man of the match :rollin I still don't know how could Wolsburg and Braga loose at home to PSG :unsure??? Well done everyone who was on Dynamo Kiev :clap:dude
PSG had two very nice goals against Wolfsburg, longshots... and goalie of Wolfsburg played injured and did do a mistake on every conceded goal ;)

The only reason i didnt back dynamo today is because of the result that psg achieve against wolfburg anyway well done dynamo well done ukraine but i think france will take their revenge later today:tongue2
as far as this will be 1-0,2-1 or 3-2 i don't mind ;) C'mon guys,Ukrainian semi final,what can be better?El clasico.It would be massive 2 games.Just like Chelsea and Pool.