** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4

Have to fancy Man City to win in the 90 minutes tonight although it will be a tall order for the Eastlands side to qualify. With the return of Robinho into the side coupled with the strong form City have shown this season at home I full believe that there is some value in taking the generally quoted evens on the sky blues tonight.
:clap:clap :nana:nana That'll do :beer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 OM is just shocking!What a fcuking team! I'm sorry for OM fans who wasted money on tickets. I did like OM but not anymore...sh*t team with players without attitude and ambitions... Well done Shakhtar!:ok

OM is just shocking!What a fcuking team! I'm sorry for OM fans who wasted money on tickets. I did like OM but not anymore...sh*t team with players without attitude and ambitions... Well done Shakhtar!:ok
Well, OM just didn't put on their scoring boots. They miss a few sitter especially with Kone. They could jolly well qualify if they convert all their chances. As for Shakhtar, they look organised at the back, defend as an unit and hit them back on counter attack.

Well' date=' OM just didn't put on their scoring boots. They miss a few sitter especially with Kone. They could jolly well qualify if they convert all their chances. As for Shakhtar, they look organised at the back, defend as an unit and hit them back on counter attack.[/quote'] Scoring boots?They knew it was quarter final,second leg and must win game at home...maybe money they got paid weekly is not enough for them to pull fingers out and score few goals?I think some players are just overrated,overpaid and lazy...that's all and this is what exactly happend with OM and rest is just an excuse...