** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4

Diego is said to be not 100%....somehow I believe he will be playing' date=' or he could have easily remain in Germany. Given the dull position in Classifica serie A(not in danger and not competing neither for specific placement), Udinese is really gung ho with Uefa cup. But so is werder. Not sure what I will play but for now I 'll put same change on Quagliarella to score at any time@+140[/quote'] Well how about that, he scores 2 for you! :clap

come on marseille am not watching this match can someone give me a resume of the first half dont need them to qualify just need them to win
I'm watching it now on justin.tv.Good match.The atmosphere on stadium is amazing.Stadium is packed,fans are going crazy...

OM pushing for another goal... Even 3-1 will only give them extra time. I don't see them winning 4-1,maximum 2-1 i would say. Udinese 3-1,wow :loon
If OM win 3-1. Shakhtar still goes through by away goal rule isn't it?

come on marseille am not watching this match can someone give me a resume of the first half dont need them to qualify just need them to win
i also backed marseille to win. they appeared to become stronger during the last 5-10 minutes of the first half. yet i don't believe they are going to win this.

i also backed marseille to win. they appeared to become stronger during the last 5-10 minutes of the first half. yet i don't believe they are going to win this.
You back Marseille to win and yet you don't believe they're gonna win?

I thought they were going to win when i made the bet (before the game). After I've seen the first half I'm not very optimistic.
don't worry bud,they will win,just take a look at the stadium,fans won't forgive them if they loose;) but Shakhtar will be in semi anyway :dude

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 man city the bunch of thundercunts, who would have thought that the most spineless team in britain could have put up a performance like that. never a penalty though and if hamburg go in at half time 1-0 then they would probably have gone on to win the game imo. still, the 3-3 freak result with bremen and udinese did me no favours either

Well how about that' date=' he scores 2 for you! :clap[/quote'] Yes, but how disappointing the outcome...they had the right approach to this game, kind of a jinxed team somehow, let alone the referee's poor judgement. ...and that little devil Diego indeed made a difference: I sure hope Juve wil get him, AND change coach LOL

They're only stats/records mate which are there to be broken..ie, just like YANAYTED being the first english side to win in Porto. City will turn it around ;)
Jackpot! :nana i just backed up the truck to collect my winnings :drums