** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April

Thanks Crouch! I can't wait for this to start!!! March / April time for Sport is always the best time of year - Cheltenham, The Grand National, The Masters and the run in for the Football Season... What would we do without great Sporting events :ok
:clap Life would be painful. :loon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April 1st round leader - Prayad Marksaeng 1pt e/w @ 200/1 VCbet I always like a fun bet on the 1st round leader and this year I'm going to curse Prayad Marksaeng. He made his debut in the Masters last year and injured his back, shot 82 and had to withdraw! Hopefully he'll do better this time. He comes into the tournament in good form after a 2nd place on the Asian Tour last time out. Marksaeng is no mug as he showed in the WGC at Doral when he was joint leader after the 1st round, the field there was arguably better than it is for the Masters.

Lowest Round Score of Tournament - Camillo Villegas @ 51.00 I'm not a big follower of golf, but whenever I check the scorecards, Villegas always seems to be having 18 holes of great golf. 63 at the Buick, 66 at the Mercedes this year, plus a really strong round in the British last year where I think this bet would have won. My golfing knowledge isn't great but instinctively I still feel that this one is very strong.
Seen this guy a fair bit over last year or so, looks to have a massive shot when he is on form and I think this is a very interesting and perhaps promising bet mate :clap

just a little heads up guys' date=' the par 3 tournament is on the bbc website and behind the red button 2nite at 10.00pm![/quote'] At 8.00 - 10.00. Also Amen Corner coverage is on the Beeb site and red button from 3.45 on the 1st two days.

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April 4 outrights for me this week. 1pt ew R.Goosen to win The Masters 25/1 Paddy Power (1/4 1-6) Retief Goosen has a pretty decent record around here. He's had 4 top 3's but this could be the week he's measured up for the Green Jacket. He's in good form at the minute having won the Transitions a few weeks back and his game suits this course perfectly. I've been watching the par 3 contest and you're not winning this week if you can't putt. Luckily for him, the Goose can and it's his short stick which could well guide him to the title. 1pt ew R.Karlsson to win The Masters 50/1 Paddy Power (1/4 1-6) Robert Karlsson is another player who is set up nicely for this course. He hits it a long long way but he does it with accuracy and when he gets going he can tear courses apart. He's been so good over the last couple of years or so and the only thing missing from his game is a major. He's got a lot of experience behind him now though and has played in America a few times. He was tied 8th last year and I fancy him to be right in the mix on Sunday. 1pt ew F.Couples to win The Masters 125/1 Coral (1/4 1-5) Freddy Couples has a really good record. He's only missed the cut here once in 24 years and has 10 top 10's to his name, including the title which he won in 1992. Couples has been in decent form so far this year and comes into this event off the back of a 3rd place in the Shell Houston last week. He was also 3rd in the Nissan Open so Couples comes here swinging the club well and although the course could be a bit long for him I still fancy him to be in the mix come Sunday. 1pt ew R.Fisher Top Debutant 14/1 Blue Square (1/4 1,2,3) Unlike some years this is a pretty hot market this year. I expect Rory McIlroy to go really well here but Ted's right, his price is a bit cramped. Anthony Kim is a star already but Ross Fisher is gaining more and more experience all the time and is turning into a very good golfer. He won the European Open last year and was 4th in the Accenture Matchplay in February. He's a solid hitter of a golf ball and a good putter and I fancy the course to suit him. There's a few live runners among the bigger odds but I think Fisher has all the credentials to do well here. I very nearly backed him outright but I'll take him to lead the debutants home.

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Some Tournament Match Bets.

Mickelson 8/11, Tie 14/1, Garcia 11/8. Hills

Big Phil has been playing very well this year looks confident and striking the ball well. Last week was a warm up, couple of rounds no intention of making the cut (I’m sure he has used this preparation before). Plays Augusta well, hits it a mile and likes the challenges it makes on the short game. W Hills match him up against Sergio. Temperament dubious, putting is troubling him and he’s missed the cut here 3 of last 4 years. Mickelson 8/11, Tie 14/1, Garcia 11/8

4pts on Mickelson

Tiger 1/ 2, Tie 14/1, McIlroy Ev. Hills

1st timers usually find Augusta a right unusual experience and play poorly. McIlroy is a promising player but the course and the occasion (late start, playing alongside the Japanese wonder kid and just behind Tiger with the crowds that following him) may get to Rory. Add to this that even if he plays very well he has to beat the best.

4pts on Tiger

KJ Choi Ev, Tie 14/1, S Appleby 4\5. BlueSq

Appleby used to struggle round here but has finished in the top 20 last 3 years and he has shows some good recent form. But the main reason for this bet is Mr Choi. You need a fairly good memory just to remember his last sub 70 round (73,73,72,70,70,74, 75,77). He usually plays well here but I think he is way out of form.

2pts on Appleby

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Had a few bets on the tournament: Stenson EW @ 40/1 with a local bookies McLeans Watney EW @ 50/1 with a local bookies McLeans Perez EW @ 150/1 with a local bookies McLeans offering money back if player misses cut or if Mcilroy, Harrington or McDowell wins event Top Debutant - Oosthuizen EW @ 16/1 with Hills Top GB&I - Westwood 6/1 and Top Debutant - Oosthuizen 16/1 EW Double! with Hills

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April other considerations

• winners profile normally includes:
  • 1st or 2nd so far this season

• Driving distance ranks well
Rank This Week Rank Last Week PlayerRoundsAvg.Total DistanceTotal Drives
11Bubba Watson titleist_38x11.gif27313.016,90454
4T2Gary Woodland titleist_38x11.gif27304.612,79242
56Scott Piercy titleist_38x11.gif31303.516,38754
  • 1st 2 in GIR stats

Greens in Regulation Percentage
RankLeaderRoundsTotal
1Camilo Villegastitleist_38x11.gif2373.33
2D.J. Trahantitleist_38x11.gif3472.22
3Robert Allenby1771.88
4Charley Hoffmantitleist_38x11.gif3271.53
5Briny Bairdtitleist_38x11.gif3971.43
  • Previous masters form counts
  • Last 7 years winning distance - 3-2-2-P-1-P-3 (P for play off)

• 2008 scoring averages

day 1 72.357 day 2 72.613 day 3 70.806 day 4 71.722 last year was quite windy therefore these may have been impacted

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Quote:

Originally Posted by bowles10 viewpost.gif Top 10 finish 6pts staked V Singh 11/2 Stan James 3pts R Goosen 2/1 >Bet365 S Cink 11/2 Stan James Z Johnson 10/3 Stan James 3pts Top European - 10pts staked P Harrington 5/1 Stan James 3pts P Casey 7/1 Stan James 5pts L Donald 18/1 >Bet365 2pts Top ROW - 5pts staked R Goosen 7/1 Bluesq 2pts V Singh 16/1 >Bet365 2pts T Immelman 22/1 >Hills 1pt Top Aussie 5pts staked S Appleby 5/1 Totesport 5pts Top South African 3pts staked T Immelman 13/2 Stan JAmes 3pts Winner w/o woods 18pts staked F Couples 60/1 >Paddy Power 12345 1/4 odds 1pt ew T Clark 70/1 Stan James 12345 1/4 odds 1pt ew S Appleby 60/1 Stan James 12345 1/4 odds 1pt ew S Cink 50/1 Stan James 12345 1/4 odds 1pt ew T Immelman 66/1 Stan James 12345 1/4 odds 1pt ew M Weir 50/1 Stan James 12345 1/4 odds 1pt ew L Donald 55/1 >Paddy Power 12345 1/4 odds 1pt ew V Singh 50/1 VC bet 12345 1/4 odds 1pt ew Z Johnson 28/1 Stan James 12345 1/4 odds 1pt ew The above is what i am considering however will be looking at how to stake it over the next few days.
prices added now, still going with the w/o woods market as i see him as the biggest threat round here as usual. 21 bets so far listed, just considering to go level stakes or stake the bet according to price i.e up to 10/1 3pts, 10/1-25/1 2pts, 25/1+ 1pt. The above will give me plenty of interest through the 4 days. Final staking above 47pts

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Really looking forward to this week. I'm taking 6 bets here: 2.5pts EW N.Watney to be Top USA w/o Woods 14/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 1,2,3,4) With Mickelson at 2/1 following a poor tournament last week, I'm happy to seek out some EW value here. Watney has been in super form this term and makes only his 2nd visit to Augusta. Finished T11 last year where a first round 75 scuppered his chances. Looked really solid after that. I'm not sure this market is the strongest and I think this lad could go close this week. 2.5pts EW S.Cink to be Top USA w/o Woods 18/1 William Hill (1/4 1,2,3,4) I do like Cink a lot although he's not really hit top gear this year. Did go well in the matchplay but that's his only real high point of this term. Missed the Shell Houston last week to come here for extra practice and looked in decent touch in the Par 3. Has finished in the Top 20 in his last 5 visits here and I'm hoping he can extend that record this week and challenge for the Top American along with Watney. 5pts win R.Karlsson to be Top Continental European 5/1 Betfred A 12 runner race but only 4 with realistic claims. Jimenez goes well here but not in great touch at present, whilst Stenson & Garcia are dangers. However, the biggest price of the 3, Karlsson just has to be backed here, a long, accurate driver who had a cracking time here last year, finishing T8. A cracking player who could be a real outside bet for the title, but I'm happy to be on at 5/1 to effectively beat Garcia & Stenson. 2.5pts EW R.Fisher to be Top Debutant 14/1 Totesport (1/4 1,2,3) I just can't be having Kim here, who has been struck by illness this term whilst there will be pressure on the young Irish kid, McIlroy, and at 3/1 is opposable. This brings Ross Fisher right into the mix, who had a super week at the matchplay, reaching the last 4. He putts well and his consistency could bring this lad into contention on Sunday. 2.5pts EW I.Poulter to be Top GB&I 14/1 Coral (1/4 1,2,3) I like Ian Poulter and would love to see him go well this week. 4 starts here and has finished in the Top 35 each appearance. This could be the week for him to step up and get a Top 10. Has grown up a bit recently and now looks a genuine solid golfer. Could be a hot market but I'll oppose all the market leaders - Casey could be tired after last week, McIlroy makes his debut, Donald's wrist injury and Rose's form. A big price and capable of being involved. 2.5pts EW M.Weir to be Top Rest of World (excl USA & Europe) 14/1 Coral (1/4 1,2,3,4) I fancy Weir to go well here. Started the season in brilliant form, with a 3rd and a win early doors. Not as good since but loves it here, this former champ is set for another good week. In 9 attempts here, only missed the cut once and has finished in the Top 30 on the other starts. Ogilvy and Goosen are big threats, not sure what to make of Els' chances whilst Villegas is not really firing. Looks a solid bet at big double figure odds.

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April 0.5 pts e/w Poulter to win @ 100/1 with Coral 1/4 1,2,3,4,5 0.5 pts e/w Westwood to win @ 60/1 with Coral 1/4 1,2,3,4,5 0.5 pts e/w Villegas to win @ 55/1 with Coral 1/4 1,2,3,4,5 Only small bets because there are a few i fancy. For me, all the odds are pretty decent for my selections with all being able to produce the game to get in the running.

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Cant wait for this and have an awful lot of bets to sift down to the final selections. My strongest fancies: 1 pt ew J Rose @ 66/1 Frequently performs with applom at the masters and starts brightly. He hasnt been able to maintain it in previous years, but he is always in there with a shout, and I am willing to take a chance on him at 66/1 1 pt ew J Rose 1st round leader @ 40/1 Always performs brilliantly at the start in the masters, and is a big price to do so again at a course he clearly loves. 1 pt ew V Singh @ 66/1 Has been out of form so far this season but always performs well at this event. He hasnt finished out of the top 18 in the last 9 years and 66/1 is a big price for a player that loves this course and is so capable of putting in a brilliant performance. 2 pts R Goosen @ 25/1 Recent record here reads an impressive 13-3-3-2-17. he has been in form this year and is more than capable of challenging Tiger. I am also on these players in other markets, but those are my main bets. Gooed luck all - excellent tournament.

some great picks guys' date=' seems a case can be made for alot of different players...hopefully alot we get a good run for our money!
This is the dilema sometimes. This is a great thread and not saying people aren't assessing things well using their own tecniques but I'd love to see someone go to the trouble of framing their own market (for the whole field or bet type). The philosophy is it's no point putting good money on a pick if you're actually decieving youself about it's true value.

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April 2 1st round 3-balls for me. 4pts L.Donald to beat S.Ames & G.Player 4/5 VC Match tees off at 14.28 BST. This is basically a 2 ball in betting terms because even though he nailed a hole in one (or 3) in the par 3 contest, Gary Player isn't going to be a factor when it comes to getting involved in winning this match. So it's down to Luke Donald and Stephen Ames. Luke Donald has finished T3 here and T10 so it's a course he gets on well with which isn't a surprise given his accuracy. Stephen Ames hasn't enjoyed quite as much success here and has his erratic days. I like Donald as a player and while I think winning the tournament is out of the equation, I do believe he can win this 3 ball. 3pts B.Snedeker to beat M.Kaymer & J.M.Olazabal 13/8 VC Match tees off at 18.19 BST. Brandt Snedeker was tied for 4th place here having led the tournament at one stage on the Sunday and that experience is likely to come back to him this week. I expect him to go well again around here. He's been on the fringes in a couple of events on tour recently and is playing good golf. Martin Kaymer is making his 2nd appearance here having missed the cut last year but I don't see him as at home on this course. In fact I think the main danger could well be Olly. He loves it round here having won the event twice and generally having a decent record. Olly's ultra consistent but my one worry would be taming the length of the course. If he can do that he's a huge danger but it's Snedeker for me.

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April one of the highlights of the sporting world about to begin :clap final anti-post bets : £5 on Villegas for top 5 finish at 11.00 £5 on Zach Johnson for top 5 finish at 9.80 £5 on Bernhard Langer for top 10 finish at 26.00 :hope best of chaps.

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Posted my outright selections earlier and here is one more. There are other selections that can be made such as top cont euro, top row etc but just going e.w outright on HS, CV, HM, JF: O.Wilson top debutant 12/1 sj (4 places 1/5 odds) 3 pts e.w There are 19 debutants this week and one that I feel could do really well is Wilson. A surprise Ryder Cup player in many ways he has showed that it was no fluke with some really solid results since. He may not be the most flamboyant he is generally pretty consistent and also arrives in good form, notably better than say some of these in this category. He has only missed one cut this year and has shown he can do it on the big stage by taking out some big names before losing in the last 16 of the matchplay and then putting up a better performance to be placed in the next WGC. He should know this area considering he partially resides not far from the course and he could have a good week. Wouldn’t rule him out winning his thur 3 ball either at a price. Talking of first round three balls here are quite a few I like the look of: Baird to beat Reavie and Woosnam 10/11 blusq 10 pts Woosie did ok in this last year to a point but I the Americans will possibly be too strong here and I like Baird. He has actually been playing some consistently solid enough golf this season. Nothing sensational but he has made 9 cuts out of 10 and most of his stats are solid, GIR much better than solid in fact. Reavie has only made 4 cuts out of 9 this season and has been a bit more erratic in such a sense. Neither made the cut here in their only other appearance here so Woosie has the edge experience wise but Baird might just be the most solid of the three today. T.Clark to beat Mayfair and Lyle 8/11 sj 10 pts Again probably a two horse race although lyle hasn’t been that bad in some of the majors he has played in the last year or two, thats when he has decided to play and not quit after a few holes. However Clark is solid here I feel. He has background here having been second a couple of years back and his form is solid enough atm. In 5 of the 7 events he has played this year he has been in the top 25 and of course dumped Woods out in the matchplay. Mayfair hasn’t been playing that well this year, only 3 cuts made out of 9 and I expect Clark to triumph in this 3 ball. Ogilvy to beat Els and Singh 11/8 pp 10 pts Now on course form GO would be opposed because he hasn’t shown up really at the masters yet but that could change this week. He arrives here in quality form having won a matchplay and another event not to mention a steady week last week. Els may have more history here but his form isn’t as great, its solid but he hasn’t really threatened as much as he would have liked. Singh could struggle this week as he has been unusually for him out of action after injury so his form is an unknown. So despite the better course for being shown by the older players here, I like Ogilvy in this 3 ball. Goggin to beat Flesch and Hamilton 7/5 vc 10 pts Much more competitive looking three ball here but I like the debutant. Goggin has been playing pretty solid stuff so far this year, 6 out of 8 cuts made and couple of top 6 finishes. His driving accuracy stats are impressive and amongst the best on the tour which he will need round here. Flesch played well in this last year until he put it in the water on amen corner on Sunday when still in contention but since then he has been erratic. A host of missed cuts and only 2 top 10s since last year although one of those did come two events back so maybe hitting form again at the right time. Hamilton was a one hit wonder and still is getting into this due to events 5 years back and he should enjoy this week as it could well be his last time here. His recent form is very patchy as it has been since his 04 open win and Goggin could see off him and Flesch here. DJ Trahan to beat Perez and O’Meara 6/4 sky 10 pts The veteran here O’Meara could have more of a chance but it possibly will come down to the two Americans and Im going for DJT. He has started of the season decent enough with a couple of top 6 finishes and only one missed cut lto in 9 appearances. His stats on the tour are good, gir and driving accuracy especially. He doesn’t have any background here in that he has missed cuts both times previously but arrives possibly in better form now and showed he can be a factor in the majors at the US Open last year. Perez has been a form man this season with a win and a place in his last event but despite showing slightly better signs of consistency this year than previously, he can be hot and cold and Im going for the slightly more consistent if less spectacular Trahan. Stricker to beat Casey and Crenshaw 7/4 boy 10 pts Probably a duel here between the two Ryder Cup players from last year and Im going for Stricker. Casey is in good form having won last week and on Europe already this season not to mention a matchplay final. He also has a good record here even though he has constantly flopped/choked on the last day when in contention before. However I just wonder after a tough week last week whether or not he could be slow of the blocks and in Stricker there is a player who is normally consistent enough to take advantage. Stricker has been good this year with 3 top 4s and even though he has a modest masters record, he is a danger in this 3 ball and I fancy him for it. GL to all.

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Top twenty finish Karrlson @ 5/4 pp T8 last year, is in top form after a great finish last week. Has the game for augusta, and confident he will have a good week. Singh @13/10 pp Not in great form, but the past champion has a stunning record round augusta with 6 t 10s and 4 t20s. On a course that suits he wouldn't need to improve to much on recent form imo, to figure in the top 20 this week. Was also contemplating stenson @ evs and weir @ 5/4 but no bet. Tournament matchbet Goosen to beat els 1.9 @ Vc Both players have great records round augusta, but to me the goose is in much better form and has a great chance this week. Again he has a game perfect for augusta, long, hits it high and has a great touch/short game. Els just doesn't fill me with much confidence these days and has missed the cut in the last two years here. I'm pretty confident goosen can come out on top between the two this week. Top mainland europe Karrlson @ 5/1 ew betfred top3 1/4 This bet has already been mentioned and is a great one imo. As i said earlier i fancy the big swede to have a good week and i really cant see him finishing outside the top 3 here. Garcia is the big favourite in this fairly week market, but i certainly don't fancy a guy who's missed the last 3 out of 4 cuts and finished t46 in the other and is also not in great form. Fancy the two swedes could dominate this market and with stenson at around 7/2 second best then Karrlson is an easy choice for me. Seriously pushed for time there but gl lads:hope

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Just the one 3 ball for me so far, although also looking at Tim clark 1st rnd 3 balls Casey to bt crenshaw and stricker @1.78 betfair In short casey is red hot this season, won last week and loves it round here with 3 top 11 finishes in 4 attempts. Don,t think this course suits stricker and his lack of length could find him out again. He has missed the last 3 cuts here, and 5 out of 8 in total. Fancy the in form casey at odds on, in what is effectively a 2 ball.

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Anthony Kim e/w @66/1 Kim's low profile coming into this event is a reminder of how quickly people forget you if you're not winning tournaments. Last season his name was being bandied around as Tiger's natural successor as the king of golf, now everybody is too busy talking about Rory to pay any attention to Kim. Injury and illness have resulted in a slow start to the season, last week at the Shell Houston Open he showed some welcome glimpses of form. He has the game to do well at Augusta, long off the tee, great short game and good bounce back stats. Never a guy to lack self belief I'm sure he thinks he can win and if he can find his true form he could go close. Henrik Stenson e/w @40-1 Long hitter - check, icey cool under pressure - check, proven winner of big tournaments - check, good putter - er... Stenson checks most of the boxes for a likely winner at Augusta, it's just his putting that might hold him back. He should come into this full of confidence after his 3rd place in Houston which was a welcome return to form for him. He's always been tagged as a future major winner and has the temprament, the game and the caddy (Fanny knows what it takes) to do well at Augusta. Consecutive top20 finishes in the last two years suggest he's ready to challenge for the green jacket if he can have a good week with the putter. Alvaro Quiros @ 280-1 You never know quite what you're going to get with Alvaro, when he's good, he's very very good and when he's bad, he's bloody awful. Quiros is by some distance the longest hitter in the field but that shouldn't obscure the fact that he's also an excellent (if streaky) putter. Like most of the Spaniards he's got a great feel around the greens and he's a player who seems to love the limelight. Although he's making his debut here he is a guy who knows how to win, he's won the last three years in a row on the European tour including romping away from a real high quality field in the Qatar Masters this year. Bubba Watson 1st round leader e/w @150-1 - Bet365 Think Bubba Watson, think big booming drives but he's actually developed into a pretty good putter as well. He played his usual practice round with his mate Tiger yesterday and by all accounts played very well and is happy with his game (god bless you Google news!) Worth a speculative punt on him having one of his good days today on a course where he had an encouraging T20 on debut last year. Soren Hansen, top 10 finish @20-1 with Skybet I had a (weird) dream about Soren Hansen the other night which I've taken as a sign to invest in the under-rated Dane. Looking at stats, scouring the internet for news and watching loads of golf hasn't done me much good recently, so the mysterious workings of the subsconcious seem as good a reason as any to make a bet! :lol

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Seems to be a fair bit of speculation for Quiros on here. From the reasons cited he seems quite capable of having a very low round score, so I've taken him in the same market I took Villegas in @ 101. GL to everyone this weekend :hope

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April Leader After First Round: Justin Rose @34.00 EW Paddypower B Snedecker @71.00 EW Totesport A Quiros @126.00 EW Totesport M O'Meara @276.00 EW Paddypower Most Bookies go 1/4 odds 5 places Little write up - Rose has been leading past 2 years after the first round. Snedecker again was up there after the first round last year. Quiros's game may be suited to a tee here and could get a flyer. O'Meara has seen it done it and bought the t-shirt here, nerves won't get the better of him after one round but physically it might over 4 rounds! :hope

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April One more outright for me: 1 pt ew Tim Clark @ 125/1 1 pt ew Tim Clark first round leader Plays well here and has a decent record. Finished 2nd two years ago and is a very strong starter. A live longshot IMO.

Re: The Masters Golf Tournament 2009 - Thurs 9th April - Sun 12th April And he also won the par 3 competition yesterday Stew :ok

One more outright for me: 1 pt ew Tim Clark @ 125/1 1 pt ew Tim Clark first round leader Plays well here and has a decent record. Finished 2nd two years ago and is a very strong starter. A live longshot IMO.