** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The 2009 Grand National

Surprised there isn't anything up already (I have looked, honestly), although I appreciate there are a few threads bouncing around which discuss various aspects. For ease of reference, from what I can find, I have listed these below: Comprehensive Grand National Form Guide (great write up for the first post) The Parsons Legacy for the 2009 National Thread! (is PL responsible for a halving of the price) Beat Victor Grand National Competition (easy money, I say) and where would we be without the wonders of the archived 2008 thread: Grand National 2008 (winner mentioned plenty of times in here, including at massive ante-post odds) And whilst I'm at it, here is one brilliant link I found on that 2008 thread for all you trend followers: http://www.grand-national-guide.co.uk I'll be back with my views later, but hopefully one of our very nice and helpful mods will make this prominent somewhere ;) and may I wish everyone having a bet this year, for fun or as part of your seasoned campaign in bookie bashing all the very best, and let's all hope for a safe race too!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The 2009 Grand National If you're new to PL, and thought you'd pop in, may I start of by saying :welcome. They're a good bunch here, so stick around :ok Right, down to business... Using the Grand National Guide site I posted in my first post, I've entered the following trends to follow based on the 2008 thread and what I've found elsewhere (see below for the outcome): Chase Wins of 3m+ : 1 Weight : 9-11 to 11-3 (people will argue about this till Sunday) OR : 135 or better Last Race : finished in top 7 Age : 8 to 12 At least one run this season Must have run in last 50 days This brings me a shortlist of six. They are: Rambling Minster, L'Ami, Kilbeggan Blade, Darkness, Southern Vic and Brooklyn Brownie Now I'm assuming L'Ami (FR) means French bred, which is, if I remember correctly is a big negative then that's out of the equation. It has tried twice before though, finishing 10th and falling last year, so, if the argument about French horses is all based on their perceived lack of stamina it may be worth keeping this one onside, for now at least (more about that later). My earlier research started this week and straight away I ruled out anything carrying over 11-3 (go on, bite, I know you want to), anything French (including L'Ami), and keeping anything aged 8-12 that has won over at least 3 miles. This brought the list down to 16. Now this is where the 2008 thread kicked in (Page 1, if I recall - cheers AK), and yes, I accept some of those stats may now be out of date. At this point, I applied the rule that the horse must have an Official Rating of 135 (goodbye to Idle Talk and Arteea). In applying that the horse must have finished 7th or better in it's last race this also got rid of Parson's Legacy, Himalayan Trail, Fleet Street, Silver Birch and Reveillez. Another stat mentioned that the last 19 (as of last year) winners had been placed in a race in the current season however this did not have any bearing and removed no further runners. I am now left with: Kilbeggan Blade, Rambling Minster, Offshore Account, State of Play, Cornish Sett, Southern Vic, Darkness, Brooklyn Brownie and Fundamentalist. So, back to that 2008 thread, where it is identified that the last 23 (again, at 2008) winners had run in the last 50 days we can remove State of Play (77). Finally, anything that has run in the National (Aintree) before and finished worse than 6th is removed (although keeping in fallers - remember Hedgehunter) gets rid of Cornish Sett (and for those of you still arguing about L'Ami, that too - 10th in 2007). So. My final shortlist is as below, but I have separated them into A, B and C bets (A being most confident) based on where it was finally eliminated. Within each group they are in no particular order, although it does loosely resemble my initial longlist: A BETS Kilbeggan Blade, Rambling Minster, Southern Vic, Darkness, Brooklyn Brownie, Fundamentalist, Offshore Account B BETS State of Play, Cornish Sett C BETS Parsons Legacy, Himalayan Trail, Silver Birch, Fleet Street, Idle Talk, Reveillez, Arteea The underlined horses also came up on the Grand National Guide, as posted earlier in this message, giving me greater confidence that I haven't missed something. L'Ami, is missing! Now I think I have a pretty good chance again this year, and that is ALL down to the input of the many regulars on this site. In fact, I've had the winner of this particular lottery in 9 out of the last 11 years (and so, much of that I have to also put down to the quality of information on here) so can I please say, post up with your feelings, your fears or anything you may think will be of relevance. I know that the Grand National will bring in many new people who are just visitors - let's make them stay - after all, it's Chester soon ;) and we're all in this together :) GOOD LUCK! Oh and if anyone has spotted any flawed logic in any of the above, shout up won't ya :ok

Re: The 2009 Grand National Bookie Summary Bookies offering 5 places: Bet365, Boylesports, Blue Square, Paddy Power, Stan James, 888 Sport Bookies with Best Odds Guaranteed: Bet365, Boylesports, Victor Chandler, Paddy Power, Stan James, William Hill Bookies with Special Offers: Victor Chandler (Free Fall) Latest Odds and Information found here http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/national-hunt/grand-national

Re: The 2009 Grand National WEATHER FORECAST (Source: BBC) Last updated at 02:36 on Thursday 2nd April All times are BST (Europe/London, GMT+0100) Friday day weather 3.gif?v19_6

• Sunny Intervals
  • Max: 14°C 57°F
  • Sunrise: 06:38
Saturday day weather 15.gif?v19_6
  • Heavy Rain
  • Max: 13°C 55°F
  • Sunrise: 06:36

Could be interesting depending when that "heavy rain" arrives!

Re: The 2009 Grand National Given all of my stats Ive narrowed it down to 9. A few more filters and Im looking at: Fundamentalist 150/1 Coral Cornish Sett Rambling Minster 10/1 Coral Brooklyn Brownie Kilbeggan Blaze Ive not finished yet but I think Rambling Minster bar an accident will piss this. Everything is spot on for it, the going, hes won over four miles and he's had 2 runs since the turn of the year. I spoke to a bloke the other day at work who seen it win LTO at Haydock and he said it could have gone round again. He's going to be my main bet @ 10/1 and Ill do a few cheeky E/W's with those mentioned above. Id advise taking the price because I can see it going of JF with MY WILL

Re: The 2009 Grand National

Great stuff' date=' Kev. One thing I noticed. not sure it will make any difference - but Offshore Account ran 20 days ago in a Navan hurdle... you have that it's last run was 444 days :ok[/quote'] Thanks for that Samba, I copied the data from SL on Monday and that's what it said, I will have to be more careful. Having re-checked, I can see that Silver Birch is also affected, however, SB came 9th in last race so that makes a difference there. Offshore Account upgraded to A BET list. Silver Birch downgraded to C BET list. Unless I've screwed it up again (still can't believe I was up till 6am)!

Re: The 2009 Grand National My interpretation of the trends..... Firstly, I'm crossing a line through any horse set to carry more than 11-5. Annoyingly, Paul Nicholls' decision to withdrawn Nozic means that Chelsea Harbour, one of those I have backed, is now in unfavourable territory in the weights, and along with Cloudy Lane, Snowy Morning, Ollie Magern, Stan, last years winner Comply or Die and recent withdrawl War of Attrition, he is eliminated from the racecard. I am also crossing though any runner rated less than 137 which removes plenty from the bottom of the card that would not have made the cut anyway. The old boy Eurotrek is outside the ideal age range of 8-12 as a 13 year old so is chopped, as are Can't Buy Time, Big Fella Thanks and Pomme Tiepy who fall short on the other end of the age scale. All of the last 21 winners had their last run no greater than 42 days ago so if we choose to follow that stat we remove the well fancied Rambling Minster (49 days), Companero (63), Zabenz (707), Cornish Sett (49), Parson's Legacy (113), State of Play (99) and Hear The Echo (49). Another rough and ready trend that can be easily applied looking over the racecard is to exclude any French bred horses, who haven't won this race for almost a century. We can say "au revoir" to the current 8/1 favourite My Will and second favourite Butler's Cabin, as well as L'Ami, Mon Mome, Musica Bella, Golden Flight, Cerium, Kelami and Iron Man. After such pruning the list of possibles is trimmed to just 19, which is a more manageable amount for closer form analysis. Firstly, previous winners of this race have had quite a bit of previous chase experience and typically have competed in at least ten chases, which makes sense seen as this is a thorough test of jumping. Offshore Account (only 6 starts over fences) and Himalayan Trail (8) are axed and not only does this race require a clean round of jumping, it also requires plenty of staying power as they tackle a gruelling 4m 4f. For that reason, any horse that hasn't won over 3m or more has to be exluded, so Arteea and Majimar are also eliminated. Since 1988 only one horse that has either won or placed in a previous years national has gone on to win a later renewal of the race so 2007 winner Silver Birch is discounted. Despite that statistic it is interesting to note that 15 of the last 17 winners had previous contested a national, whether that be the English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh nationals, and taking this into account chops down the remaining 14 to just 7 as Battlecry, Fleet Street, Irish Invader, Southern Vic, Brooklyn Brownie, Niche Market and Reveillez are all taken out. Mattock Ranger hasn't placed in the current season but at 150/1 was probably opposable on the basis of SP anyway. Idle Talk has never won a chase worth £17k so lacks the class to be included. That leaves us with a final shortlist of five, with their current prices at the time of writing (Tuesday) the best odds available: Black Appalachi - 16/1 Priest's Leap - 66/1 Fundamentalist - 150/1 Darkness - 25/1 Kilbeggan Blade -20/1 I will start by immediately crossing a line through Fundamentalist. For the national we want a horse than is a sound jumper and Nigel Twiston-Davies' horse isn't that. His form figures read 146P6P and he lacked fluency in the William Hill Trophy at the Cheltenham festival when last seen. Although this race requires an element of good fortune, it is still rare for 150/1 shots to win it and for that reason Priest's Leap at 66/1 is probably also opposable. He had the beating of Chelsea Harbour at Gowran in January but that rival reversed the form at Naas when last seen, and he is sailing into unchartered territory with regards to the trip. I want one with stronger stamina credentials as my main bet. Black Appalachi was a 66/1 shot in least years National when falling at the second but has bounced back well since and immediately finished second in a valuable Punchestown handicap chase later that month. He was then put away until November and although pulled up on his reappearance at Cork, has ran very well since, winning the Totesport.com Becher chase at this track in November in emphatic style in the manner of a true stayer. A run at Punchestown in February this year served to keep his chase mark down whilst at the same time providing him with a run, and he then won a £28k Grade 2 chase at Fairyhouse when last seen. He likes to race near the front and hopefully that will keep him out of trouble on Saturday. I passed over him at 12/1 previously but he has been edged out to 16/1 now and I think he is now worth backing at that price. Darkness is quite lightly raced for his age and didn't see a racecourse in 2007. He earned himself some black type back in 2005 when showing plenty of promise as a novice, landing the Feltham Novices Chase at Sandown to add to an earlier Grade 2 victory at Newbury. He returned from a lengthy absence in November and finished 3rd at Haydock after his mark had been dropped 10 lbs. Although he pulled up in the Welsh National at Chepstow in December he won a veterans chase at Newbury last month off 143 and has the luxury of being able to race off the same mark here. He is now 25/1 though, and I am happy with what I have got on at 40/1, so will leave that as it is. Kilbeggan Blade was number 63 when the intial weights came out but has been bumped up in the weights now with the withdrawls and is currently number 34. He has enjoyed a fantastic season with Tom George, winning on his reappearance in a Towcester novices hurdle before winning a 30f handicap chase at Sandown. He's finished first and second on two other subsequent starts over hurdles and moves back into chases rated 4 lbs higher than his last win over fences. He's in great form and I was happy to take 33/1 last week, but, like above, his price has now shortened to 20/1 and I will stick with what I have on this one now. Decision: Given recent market movements I am going back in to back Black Appalachi as my main bet in the race (backed at 16/1 Bet 365 NRNB & 20/1 Betfair). The fact he is a proven winner at graded level and is a course winner just edges it for me over Darkness and Kilbeggan Blade at the current prices. I've had other bets throughout the season, three are write offs already: Surface to Air 99/1 - never made it to Aintree Nine de Sivola 39/1 - won't make the cut Character Building 14/1 - not fit to race Also got three others in addition to those of the final shortlist which I backed last month, although I'm not going back in for anymore on these now. Chelsea Harbour - backed at 40/1 and 89/1 Cornish Sett - backed at 47/1 Priests Leap - backed at 33/1 Best of luck everyone. :hope

Re: The 2009 Grand National Good write up there fintron and so easy to see how many people get differing results by interpreting figures in a different way (i.e. weight, which could be an argument until the National in 2038, and the days since ran). Interesting about the 42 day rule however. It is all down to interpretation like you say though and I'm sure the winner will be in this thread somewhere (mainly as I listed the racecard above) ;) Good luck with your selections.

Re: The 2009 Grand National " I am going back in to back Black Appalachi as my main bet in the race " Good luckmate :ok Personally I wont be touching that as it would smash a 25yr old record.

1985Last Suspect1110-05Hywel DaviesTim Forster050.0050/1
1986West Tip910-11Richard DunwoodyMichael Oliver007.5015/2
1987Maori Venture1110-13Steve KnightAndrew Turnell028.0028/1
1988Rhyme 'n' Reason911-00Brendan PowellDavid Elsworth010.0010/1
1989Little Polveir1210-03Jimmy FrostToby Balding028.0028/1
1990Mr Frisk1110-06Mr Marcus ArmytageKim Bailey016.0016/1
1991Seagram1110-06Nigel HawkeDavid Barons012.0012/1
1992Party Politics810-07Carl LlewellynNick Gaselee014.0014/1
1993ZZrace void 1993 *9999-99ZZZZ999.99
1994Miinnehoma [3]1110-08Richard DunwoodyMartin Pipe016.0016/1
1995Royal Athlete1210-06Jason TitleyJenny Pitman040.0040/1
1996Rough Quest1010-07Mick FitzgeraldTerry Casey007.007/1 F
1997Lord Gyllene910-00Tony DobbinSteve Brookshaw014.0014/1
1998Earth Summit1010-05Carl LlewellynNigel Twiston-Davies007.007/1 F
1999Bobbyjo910-00Paul CarberryTommy Carberry010.0010/1
2000Papillon910-12Ruby WalshTed Walsh010.0010/1
2001Red Marauder1110-11Richard GuestNorman Mason033.0033/1
2002Bindaree810-04Jim CullotyNigel Twiston-Davies020.0020/1
2003Monty's Pass1010-07Barry GeraghtyJimmy Mangan016.0016/1
2004Amberleigh House1210-10Graham LeeGinger McCain016.0016/1
2005Hedgehunter911-01Ruby WalshWillie Mullins007.007/1 F
2006Numbersixvalverde1010-08Niall MaddenMartin Brassil011.0011/1
2007Silver Birch1010-06Robbie PowerGordon Elliott033.0033/1
2008Comply or Die910-09Timmy MurphyDavid Pipe007.007/1 JF
Im also looking at Cornish Sett but again from my notes "Paul Nicholls' last 10 National runners have failed to complete the course." wheres my shiney pin gone...............

Black Appalachi - 16/1 Priest's Leap - 66/1 Fundamentalist - 150/1 Darkness - 25/1 Kilbeggan Blade -20/1 I will start by immediately crossing a line through Fundamentalist. For the national we want a horse than is a sound jumper and Nigel Twiston-Davies' horse isn't that. His form figures read 146P6P and he lacked fluency in the William Hill Trophy at the Cheltenham festival when last seen. Although this race requires an element of good fortune, it is still rare for 150/1 shots to win it Best of luck everyone. :hope
yeah but at 150/1 for the place its worth a shot. Hes jumped these fences and had 2 runs since the new year. Why not? 2yrs ago I tipped up PHILSON RUN @ 150/1 (200/1 a few days earlier) it got 4th so its worth siding with a proven stayer and after you've filtered out the trends your left with a couple of big prices, its worth a few quid E/W.

Bollocks... Brooklyn Brownie' date=' LTO was 21 days ago, not 111. A BET! Note to self, never trust the SL website five days before the race![/quote'] and its jumped these fences, although hes run just once since the new year hes one for the short list, well at least a place.

Re: The 2009 Grand National Its an easy one this year. Himalayan trail. spring horse bought for this race won the midlands. Rambling minister. solid animal and will love the trip. Black appalachi. another who will love the trip and the course. Lets face it its a lotto, you could run the same race every month and still get a diffrent turn up, lets hope jockeys and animals all get back safe to give us fun in watching another day.

My interpretation of the trends..... Firstly, I'm crossing a line through any horse set to carry more than 11-5. Annoyingly, Paul Nicholls' decision to withdrawn Nozic means that Chelsea Harbour, one of those I have backed, is now in unfavourable territory in the weights, and along with Cloudy Lane, Snowy Morning, Ollie Magern, Stan, last years winner Comply or Die and recent withdrawl War of Attrition, he is eliminated from the racecard. I am also crossing though any runner rated less than 137 which removes plenty from the bottom of the card that would not have made the cut anyway. The old boy Eurotrek is outside the ideal age range of 8-12 as a 13 year old so is chopped, as are Can't Buy Time, Big Fella Thanks and Pomme Tiepy who fall short on the other end of the age scale. All of the last 21 winners had their last run no greater than 42 days ago so if we choose to follow that stat we remove the well fancied Rambling Minster (49 days), Companero (63), Zabenz (707), Cornish Sett (49), Parson's Legacy (113), State of Play (99) and Hear The Echo (49). Another rough and ready trend that can be easily applied looking over the racecard is to exclude any French bred horses, who haven't won this race for almost a century. We can say "au revoir" to the current 8/1 favourite My Will and second favourite Butler's Cabin, as well as L'Ami, Mon Mome, Musica Bella, Golden Flight, Cerium, Kelami and Iron Man. After such pruning the list of possibles is trimmed to just 19, which is a more manageable amount for closer form analysis. Firstly, previous winners of this race have had quite a bit of previous chase experience and typically have competed in at least ten chases, which makes sense seen as this is a thorough test of jumping. Offshore Account (only 6 starts over fences) and Himalayan Trail (8) are axed and not only does this race require a clean round of jumping, it also requires plenty of staying power as they tackle a gruelling 4m 4f. For that reason, any horse that hasn't won over 3m or more has to be exluded, so Arteea and Majimar are also eliminated. Since 1988 only one horse that has either won or placed in a previous years national has gone on to win a later renewal of the race so 2007 winner Silver Birch is discounted. Despite that statistic it is interesting to note that 15 of the last 17 winners had previous contested a national, whether that be the English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh nationals, and taking this into account chops down the remaining 14 to just 7 as Battlecry, Fleet Street, Irish Invader, Southern Vic, Brooklyn Brownie, Niche Market and Reveillez are all taken out. Mattock Ranger hasn't placed in the current season but at 150/1 was probably opposable on the basis of SP anyway. Idle Talk has never won a chase worth £17k so lacks the class to be included. That leaves us with a final shortlist of five, with their current prices at the time of writing (Tuesday) the best odds available: Black Appalachi - 16/1 Priest's Leap - 66/1 Fundamentalist - 150/1 Darkness - 25/1 Kilbeggan Blade -20/1 I will start by immediately crossing a line through Fundamentalist. For the national we want a horse than is a sound jumper and Nigel Twiston-Davies' horse isn't that. His form figures read 146P6P and he lacked fluency in the William Hill Trophy at the Cheltenham festival when last seen. Although this race requires an element of good fortune, it is still rare for 150/1 shots to win it and for that reason Priest's Leap at 66/1 is probably also opposable. He had the beating of Chelsea Harbour at Gowran in January but that rival reversed the form at Naas when last seen, and he is sailing into unchartered territory with regards to the trip. I want one with stronger stamina credentials as my main bet. Black Appalachi was a 66/1 shot in least years National when falling at the second but has bounced back well since and immediately finished second in a valuable Punchestown handicap chase later that month. He was then put away until November and although pulled up on his reappearance at Cork, has ran very well since, winning the Totesport.com Becher chase at this track in November in emphatic style in the manner of a true stayer. A run at Punchestown in February this year served to keep his chase mark down whilst at the same time providing him with a run, and he then won a £28k Grade 2 chase at Fairyhouse when last seen. He likes to race near the front and hopefully that will keep him out of trouble on Saturday. I passed over him at 12/1 previously but he has been edged out to 16/1 now and I think he is now worth backing at that price. Darkness is quite lightly raced for his age and didn't see a racecourse in 2007. He earned himself some black type back in 2005 when showing plenty of promise as a novice, landing the Feltham Novices Chase at Sandown to add to an earlier Grade 2 victory at Newbury. He returned from a lengthy absence in November and finished 3rd at Haydock after his mark had been dropped 10 lbs. Although he pulled up in the Welsh National at Chepstow in December he won a veterans chase at Newbury last month off 143 and has the luxury of being able to race off the same mark here. He is now 25/1 though, and I am happy with what I have got on at 40/1, so will leave that as it is. Kilbeggan Blade was number 63 when the intial weights came out but has been bumped up in the weights now with the withdrawls and is currently number 34. He has enjoyed a fantastic season with Tom George, winning on his reappearance in a Towcester novices hurdle before winning a 30f handicap chase at Sandown. He's finished first and second on two other subsequent starts over hurdles and moves back into chases rated 4 lbs higher than his last win over fences. He's in great form and I was happy to take 33/1 last week, but, like above, his price has now shortened to 20/1 and I will stick with what I have on this one now. Decision: Given recent market movements I am going back in to back Black Appalachi as my main bet in the race (backed at 16/1 Bet 365 NRNB & 20/1 Betfair). The fact he is a proven winner at graded level and is a course winner just edges it for me over Darkness and Kilbeggan Blade at the current prices. I've had other bets throughout the season, three are write offs already: Surface to Air 99/1 - never made it to Aintree Nine de Sivola 39/1 - won't make the cut Character Building 14/1 - not fit to race Also got three others in addition to those of the final shortlist which I backed last month, although I'm not going back in for anymore on these now. Chelsea Harbour - backed at 40/1 and 89/1 Cornish Sett - backed at 47/1 Priests Leap - backed at 33/1 Best of luck everyone. :hope
Himalayan Trail won at uttox in the midlands 4m 1f Dont rule him out of your short list, e/w bet :ok

Re: The 2009 Grand National Would probably have gone for Black Apalachi if he wasn't carrying quite so much. Tempted by Cornish Settler instead after interesting run in the Welsh Grand National. Mind you, the last GN winner I got right was Maori Venture so that should give you a clue as to Cornish's chances. :hope

Re: The 2009 Grand National After narrowing the field on a few of the trends (-11st being the main one, running within 50 days, no more than 2 runs since 1/1/09, etc.) then having a serious look at form over longer distances. Kilbeggan Blade, though I'm bottling it now that Graham Lee is doubtful. Good form over 3m5f Himilayan Trail. Can't help but remember how handsomely it won the Midlands last year and old Manham knows how to win a national Rambling Minster. Cracking long distance winner and sure to get the trip. My daughter wants me to stick a few quid on Silver Birch again after picking it 2years ago and a workmate cajoled me into sticking a fiver e/w on Offshore Account at 40s last week but I don't know how looking at the trends. I think that'll all do for me, just a pity that I have to choose going to a vital relegation battle for Airdrie or enjoying the big race in the bosom of my young family. Football should be cancelled on National day.

Re: The 2009 Grand National Another Brooklyn Brownie fan signing in here ! :ok I've got a green book on the National mainly thanks to backing BB at big odds in February. I even managed to get £3 on at the biggest price matched @ 360.0. Apart from my obvious interest in BB, I would say that Kilbeggan Blade looks to be a decent price at around 25/1. Also for anyone fancying Rambling Minster, James Reveley said on ATR yesterday that it takes a few fencies to find it's rhythm so it might be worth keeping an eye on it and playing in running. Good luck all :hope brookbrown.jpg

Football should be cancelled on National day.
Agreed! If it could be screened on TV's in the concourse (at grounds where they are fitted) it would make things a little easier. The radio will have to do for me tomorrow.

yeah but at 150/1 for the place its worth a shot. Hes jumped these fences and had 2 runs since the new year. Why not? 2yrs ago I tipped up PHILSON RUN @ 150/1 (200/1 a few days earlier) it got 4th so its worth siding with a proven stayer and after you've filtered out the trends your left with a couple of big prices, its worth a few quid E/W.
Fair play. The trainer Twiston-Davies has won the race twice with Bindaree and Earth Summit hasn't he so at least know what it takes. I thought others were better jumpers but good luck.

Re: The 2009 Grand National Just done my bets at Taylormade which is down the road to Corals, obviously I cant bet with Coral but they (Taylormade) are paying 5 places. Ive done my main bet RAMBLING MINSTER @ 10/1 and a CTC @ 10p : 21,31,11,33,34,29,35,20,26. Good Luck all.

Hi my selections are:- Black Apalachi Killbeggan Blade Offshore Account Cant Buy Time :drums Iv'e had £10 e/w on each off these please let me hear your opinions on these horses? Thx
Post copied from another thread. Feel free to join in discussions Dtbaby and it would help if we knew why you have put your cash on these horses. :ok