CL - 7th & 8th of April

Re: CL - 7th & 8th of April Some interesting stats for tonight: In 4 matches Barça have scored (11) and conceded (7) in every game in the Camp Nuo. Only drew once and 3 Overs. In 4 matches Bayern have always scored (10 same as Barça) and conceded in only 2 matches (3) with one draw and 3 Overs. In 4 matches at Anfield Liverpool always scored (9) and conceded in 2 (2) with one draw and 2 Overs In 4 away matches Chelsea have scored in 3(4) and conceded in 3(6) with 3 draws and 2 Overs. They're the only team with a negative goal tally. Good luck

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CL - 7th & 8th of April

hi clown... who said anything about paddy power?? check eurobet...
No offense mate but calling someone a clown for pointing out something isn't exactly the best way to make friends! So where is this magical market? The only similar one of Eurobet is "Goal/No Goal" in which "Goal" is 1.72. That's for both teams to score. If you could get "Barca to score" at 1.77, I'm pretty sure you would be putting your bank on it?

Re: CL - 7th & 8th of April Ive gone for 2 singles on ladbrokes: Torres to score at any time at 6/4 Liverpool to win and over 2.5 goals scored at 7/2 Torres always steps up to the challenge in games like this and Liverpool have a very good record against other English teams in the competition. Fingers crossed

If you could get "Barca to score" at 1.77' date=' I'm pretty sure you would be putting your bank on it?[/quote'] If Barca to score were 1.77 I would have sold everything I owned and taken it down to the local bookies. Who is the clown here?!

Re: CL - 7th & 8th of April My only bet of the night is Barcelona to score in both halves at evens with paddy power. Barca have been dominating teams and scoring for fun, especially at the Nou Camp. I think the game could have a lot of goals in it, but i'd rather my bet of Barca scoring both halves than having over 2.5 goals at poorer odds as Barca could win without conceding. Barcelona - to just score in both halves - evens PP

Re: CL - 7th & 8th of April just having a look on bet365 at more interesting bets as im sick of trying to bet on outcomes of matches this season im looking at 'goalscorer match bets', can someone let me know what this is exactly? for instance for the barca v bayern match it has 3 options leo messi 7/4 tie 8/11 luca toni 9/2 am i right in thinking that if i bet on messi then i am betting on him to score more goals than toni?

just having a look on bet365 at more interesting bets as im sick of trying to bet on outcomes of matches this season im looking at 'goalscorer match bets', can someone let me know what this is exactly? for instance for the barca v bayern match it has 3 options leo messi 7/4 tie 8/11 luca toni 9/2 am i right in thinking that if i bet on messi then i am betting on him to score more goals than toni?
Yeah, but if neither score or both score one each, or two each then it a tie and the bet is a loser, not void.

Where are they? Barca 72, Sevilla 57, Villarreal 48, Valencia 46, Atletico 43 FC Barcelona and Real are world class teams but rest of the league is overrated imo.
If they have less points it doesn't mean they are crap.Barca is just too good-the best team in the world at the moment. If you take 5 top teams in Bundesliga they all have between 45-51 points,same as teams in La Liga.

Re: CL - 7th & 8th of April as i said things wont be easy for liverpool chelsea is really an improved side with essien things could have gone worst for liverpool. Liverpool may win this one by slight margin but stamford bridge is going to be difficult to overcome

Re: CL - 7th & 8th of April Some good ball being played by Chelsea! Well done to them. I see odds on FC Porto next match against Man U... Wouldnt have thought it would have been so high for FC Porto at home... FC Porto 3.50 Draw 3.35 Man U 2.00

Liverpool v Chelsea Liverpool seem to be the Prem Leagues inform team at the moment but at they were lucky to be bag a late goal against Fulham in their last game, Chelsea won 2-0 in their last game which was against an out of form Newcastle but that should give them confidence to come into tonights game as it's the away goals that are somtimes the most crucial in this competion Which is why I think a draw could be on the cards tonight as I think Liverpool will score first then If Chelsea manage to get a goal in they can hold it at that knowing they have the away goal advantage when they meet again. Draw 2/1 Bet365 Liverpool Score first 10/11 Bet365
Draw 2/1 Bet365 - Surprise turnout never would have expected that :@ Liverpool Score first 10/11 Bet365 - not a bad shout with this :clap

in that case im definitely taking the double of messi to score more than toni and torres to score more than anelka. 3/1 for torres looks tasty
ended up taking this double along with celtic -1.5 :D:D:D:D

Some good ball being played by Chelsea! Well done to them. I see odds on FC Porto next match against Man U... Wouldnt have thought it would have been so high for FC Porto at home... FC Porto 3.50 Draw 3.35 Man U 2.00
Its no surprise that bookies has place man u favourite to win this match big teams remains big teams. Chelsea is a perfect example outplayed by liverpool in the league twice this year they show their true face today and was a class above. Dont judge man u by what u have seen yesterday they are capable of giving out a breathtaking performance in portugal.....

Mybets for Barca-Bayern match (all bet365): Bayern +1 (AH) 5/10 @2.25 :$ Anytime scorer Ze Roberto 1/10 @13 :$ HT Draw / FT Barca 7/[email protected]:$ Goalscorer vs Goalscorer (Messi vs Toni): Messi wins 9/10 @2.75:clap Over 3 10/10 @2.1 (188bet):clap Good luck everyone, Enjoy! :ok
+13.7 Pts :beer Poor Bayern, no fighting at all and I am sorry to see guys like Lell in this team :lol

Liverpool vs Chelsea Have a feeling that the first leg of this will mirror their last meeting in 2008 where it was 1-1. Both of last night's games also ended in draws, and 1st legs are normally cagey affairs as regards tactics. With this in mind I am not going for the normal Draw but rather the Come From Behind & Draw bet. Selections: Liverpool to Come From Behind and Draw @ 7/1 Chelsea to Come From Behind and Draw @ 13/2 (split stakes with PP)
Close but then so far when Chelsea drew away in the 2nd half. Well Chelsea showed their class. Hiddink was the difference here - he has given the players confidence. To be honest they could of scored more - they went for the game and got the rewards. Can't believe Liverpool conceded two headed goals from the same player, what happened to their zonal marking? It makes for an interesting 2nd leg, what will Benitez do??

Re: CL - 7th & 8th of April I think the Liverpool game is the big surprise of the round...I knew there would be one! I could completely understand why and how Manchester drew against Porto. Basically, John O'Shea, Darren Fletcher, Ji-Sung Park and Johnny Evans are all weak links in the United side. Whenever those players come into the side Manchester are nowhere near the same team they can be....which is a major factor in their deficit yesterday. Liverpool are now a team that are extremely one dimensional. They enjoy playing against teams that play openly against them, which allows Liverpool to go about their business fluently. Should they come up against a team that plays compact, tight football in their own half....the game is completely different, Liverpool work and work the ball, fail to break the opposition down and get caught out. I am upset with myself for not realising that the introduction of Guss Hiddink into the equasion would likely produce a different result than expected because of his knowledge of the game, tactics and different managerial style. Chelsea kept going about their game, didn't panic when 1 down, stuck to their game plan and eventually played Liverpool...and crucially, Benitez off the park.

Do you support Man Utd by any chance Dravidian?
No am just telling that people to really be carefull for the coming match in portugal they will be tempted to go on porto as it was today everything pointed to a liverpool victory but at the end it show a different story... ps sorry for u caveman really shit to lose like that :@

No am just telling that people to really be carefull for the coming match in portugal they will be tempted to go on porto as it was today everything pointed to a liverpool victory but at the end it show a different story... ps sorry for u caveman really shit to lose like that :@
never mind mate, betting is winning and also losing :sad nice call on chelsea :cheers, you showed really great insight, antipublic betting in finest form :ok