** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Watching the festival outside UK & IRE?

I know it is highly unlikely, but if you're abroad and you're watching the festival tell me how :) I will be watching every race, because I'll have bets on, but if you know a stream or anything I'd be very happy if you share. Is one of those softwares for live streaming of Setanta etc. showing the festival? Actually what tv channel is the festival on? C4 and RUK only?

Re: Watching the festival outside UK & IRE? Can anyone tell me where I can watch the highlights for free at night, I know C4 are having a highlights show but that is at midnight, wondered if there will be any free highlights online before that?

Re: Watching the festival outside UK & IRE?

Can anyone tell me where I can watch the highlights for free at night' date=' I know C4 are having a highlights show but that is at midnight, wondered if there will be any free highlights online before that?[/quote'] you might get lucky on you tube for the big races at least??

Can anyone tell me where I can watch the highlights for free at night' date=' I know C4 are having a highlights show but that is at midnight, wondered if there will be any free highlights online before that?[/quote'] RUK will have racing replay from right after the last race.

Btw, how do you get by with no RUK? Couldnt do that myself...... Need both RUK and ATR, as my knowledge without having seeing the races is even worse than usual.
Well ATR is all online replays anyway but yeah RUK is a bit of a bastard not having it. :sad

Glad your sorted Milen! Just to say Racing Uk are showing replays 'free' straight after racing.
Where can I watch these free replays? Somewhere in the web? Which site? Thanks, actually I'm watching on equi8 on Astra satelite from germany.