best bet of the day - 6/3/09

8.50 Wolverhampton I think Orpendeed could go close here with useful apprentice Atzeni booked after a fair effort last time out without the bonus of a 5 lb claim, but I think Mutamared holds stronger claims and is the one to beat. He is the epitome of consistency and continues to hold his form well now back in handicaps. A winner off 4 lb lower at Lingfield last month, the form of that race has been doubly boosted though the third (Chjimes) and he came close off a similar sort of mark to this last time out when running into a well handicapped Ebraam. The yard have signalled their intentions by booking Jamie Spencer for tonight, but just incase Atzeni's claim can make all the difference for the Botti runner I'll take the EW as insurance. 0.5 pt EW.

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 Leicester 4-50 Ballyvaden Win Comfortably beat Mr Big by 25 lengths over C/D 10 days ago. He was so impressive the handicapper has put him up 17 lbs. With a 7 lb penalty, he should have plenty in hand and although likely to be a short price, he is entitled to be.

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 550 Ayr: Vicario Backing horses that are falling through the floor ratings wise is a quick way to the poor house, but I cant ignore Vicario today. Watched him last time, his first run for a while when 5th at Uttoxeter, the fav for this race was just in front in 4th. This is his best trip, stepping up half a mile and fancy him to overturn that form. Vicario has never been able to be entered for a 0-95 race in his life, reaching a mark of 123 once so this is a big drop in class. If he has found even some of his old form he will take all the beating here.

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 8.20 Wolverhampton - Mutamared - Back It's form figures say it all. Won 5 of last 6, only being denied lto as same grade as tonight by Ebraam by 1.25 lenghts. Only goes up 1lb in the handicap as a result, and that looks really fair. Top jock booked, and I think Spencer will go with a point to prove after some recent criticism for some of his rides. I think 7/2 is a great price, and would be suprised if he went off closer to 2/1 - 5/2 area. For the 2nd day in a row me and Fintron share the same nap, hopefully we get the same result as yesterday. Fingers crossed. :ok 1pt win

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09

8.50 Wolverhampton I think Orpendeed could go close here with useful apprentice Atzeni booked after a fair effort last time out without the bonus of a 5 lb claim, but I think Mutamared holds stronger claims and is the one to beat. He is the epitome of consistency and continues to hold his form well now back in handicaps. A winner off 4 lb lower at Lingfield last month, the form of that race has been doubly boosted though the third (Chjimes) and he came close off a similar sort of mark to this last time out when running into a well handicapped Ebraam. The yard have signalled their intentions by booking Jamie Spencer for tonight, but just incase Atzeni's claim can make all the difference for the Botti runner I'll take the EW as insurance. 0.5 pt EW.
Billy, I think my friend Fintron meant 8.20 Wolverhampton

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 Win 2.00Alan King's progressive mare, ELLEN TILLEY, is the SEL. lost nothing in defeat when runner-up over an extended 2m3f at Doncaster last week and, with today's testing underfoot conditions sure to be in her favour, she gets the confident nod to regain the winning thread. Blazing Diva is much better than her latest form figure suggests (over fences) and is expected to go close back over the smaller obstacles here

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 WINCANTON 5:30 Arctic Watch 25-1 RPF EW Beaten by 32 lengths in Listed bumper at Cheltenham on New Years day. 15 of 15 for Career debut. This is a less demanding track and with rivals less challenging than lto. Booking if Noel Fehily looks very positive. He has ridden the most winners for trainer B W DUke the past 5 seasons with 7 wins from 64. 0.50PT

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 Wolverhampton 6.50pm 1pt lay Ridgeway Jazz Track is fav for this horse with her 2 wins on this track this year,things will have to be right today and some may have to run under par ,me cant see it so laying today. Good Luck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 Sandown 5.05: Mr Logistics This one looks a little overpriced to me. Only finished 10th of 16 at Newbury in novice hurdle over this trip, however that looks a pretty hot contest on paper. Horse placed in 13th was Captain Americo who has since went on to win two handicaps from marks of up to 123. Also, only finished just over 3 lengths down on Time for Rupert in that race who subsequently went on to give today's favourite Cracboumwiz a 2.5 length beating from level weights. If that form can be taken literally then Mr Logistics is closely weighted with today's fave getting 5lbs and is certainly entitled to have come on for that first experience. Definitely worth an each way punt IMO. Each Way

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 COME OUT FIRING 3.05 Leicester. 1 point win. Should win this well if putting in a clear round of jumping. Would be long odds on on hurdling form and so with the trip and ground no concern, he should be very tough to beat.

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 bolachoir 320 sandown. 1 pt win. has the form to go close and should get the race run to suit. more than capable jockey for these races and the trip and ground is fine. the price is there and so would be the bet.

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 A RARE DIAMOND 3.30 Ayr. 1 point win. This race looks to be run to suit and I expect him to get the lead and set his own pace. Jumps fairly well and handles this heavy ground, so with a suitable trip he could get them all struggling with a few to jump. A little high in the weights to be too confident, but should still go well.

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 Sandown 3-55 Snake Charmer Win I will be amazed if Snake Charmer finishes out of the frame. Has finished third in his last 2 races, but been unlucky to bump into some very well handicapped horses. LTO finished 5L behind the progressive I'm The Decider and a well supported Mortimers Cross. The race before he finished 6L behind Captain Americo(won well since off 8 lb higher) and a lighty raced Paul Nicholls novice who went off as the 2-1 Fav(previously won 2-2 over hurdles) Currently at around 10-1

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 Wolverhampton 6.50 Desert hawk is sure to go close here atleast, looked out of shape last time out with a hefty rise in handicap but drop in handicap and jockey claiming 3lb sure to be in the thick of it!! Desert hawk 0.5pt e/w

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09 Wolv 8.20 - Al Muheer - win Won last time using front running tactics after generally being held up in all his races. That was a good race with the likes of Whistledownwind, Bonus, Internationaldebut and Wasp behind him Not badly handicapped, up 4 lb for that win, but has won off higher marks on the AW and placed in a good class handicap at Ascot off a higher mark last August Seems effective from 6 to 8 furlongs Trainer in decent nick

Re: best bet of the day - 6/3/09

Wolv 8.20 - Al Muheer - win Won last time using front running tactics after generally being held up in all his races. That was a good race with the likes of Whistledownwind, Bonus, Internationaldebut and Wasp behind him Not badly handicapped, up 4 lb for that win, but has won off higher marks on the AW and placed in a good class handicap at Ascot off a higher mark last August Seems effective from 6 to 8 furlongs Trainer in decent nick
:clap:clap:clap:clap