** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bbotd 6/1/09

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 2.50 Kempton Mutamared is the clear fav and ran a very good race to beat Fyodor last time out, even though the latter looked to be best in at the weights. The money was down for Kevin Ryan's charge that day as Fyodor drifted like a barge, and it will be interested to see if Mutamared is well supported again today (although he is way shorter today in the betting). He is certainly running off a good weight, he was a course and distance winner in October and looks to have everything in his favour here so is a confident pick on what looks to be a poor card. Hardly an imaginative choice and the price is short, but I think he is the certainty of the day. Hopefully people will be put off by the price, nibble at a few outsiders, and this may drift a little? 1 pt win

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 Southwell 1.10pm 1pt lay Transmission A good few horses in this race that can take this,Transmissions form is not hot and for me will stay like that today should go off fav or in the top 3 at least at the time of writing thread he is fav at 4.5 Betfair nice. Good Luck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 K3.50 Terminate 1pt win I like the look of both the Williams/Donohoe combo horses today (Aphrodisia being the other one) but I'll settle for Terminate at around 3/1. The last 2 wins for the horse have had this jockey on board and he's back again today after several jockeys have been tried since. The horse has AW formlines good enough to win, although this particular course is an unknown.

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 CHARLOTTE GREY 12.40 Southwell. 0.5 points each way. Races of a mark of 48 today, and in comparision with her best form it gives her every chance of winning this race. She handles this surface and distance and so with Chris Catlin doing the steering and being a respectable price, she looks well worth an each way bet.

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 my best bet of the day would be louisiade 110 south. willing to ignore last times run and off this mark and on best recent form he can hit the frame. doesnt mind the trip and surface and looks a big price at around 20s. 0.5 pts ew.

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 BENEDICT SPIRIT 2.10 Southwell. 1 point win. Needs to find a little more on the bare form and weights combined, but certainly going the right way and can find what's needed to go close. The trip and surface shouldn't be a worry and so with probably getting the race run to suit, he should go close.

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 3.50 Kempton: Ministerofinterior Worth another try at this trip after shaping like needing further last couple of runs and with George Baker taking the ride and different combination of headgear being used for the first time could easily make the frame. WIN

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 1.10 - Rub of the Relic each way (BANKER) Seems as if this will go off at a decent price for an each way despite it finishing ahead of Mambo Sun and Transmission LTO when it finished in 2nd place here on the 27th of December. It runs off the same mark today as that last race so I see no reason why it can't go on to win this race. Runs with visors on again today, seems to run well with them, its last 3 races have all came here at this distance with the visors and has form of 152 which isn't too bad.

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 OK, a New Year and a New beginning for this competition. Lets see if I can start with a winner. 3.10 Southwell Rebel Duke I have followed this sprinter for a while now and he is a model of consistency on the all weather. I also think he favours Southwell over the other all weather tracks. His form cant be questioned either. He was just chinned last time out in a decent Class 2 race over Course and Distance and he is able to hold his own in that class. Today, he drops back down to Class 4 at his favourite all weather track. He comes here off a decent mark and should go very close. :ok

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 2.20 Kempton - Where's Dids e/w Looks to be progressing and could come close. A drop in furlong may be what the horse needs here as it weakened in the final furlong when Catlin rode it last time out in Leicester. A 16/1 e/w bet looks nice! 1pt e/w

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09 3.10 Southwell - Rebel Duke - win Ran a cracker last time in a class 2 from 6 lbs out of the handicap over this CD Back off it's correct mark in a lower grade today CD winner, should be fighting fit after 3 runs back from his summer break I just hope he doesn't hit the front too early as he seems to get caught just before the line.........I'm worried about The Tatling coming late.....:loon But if Rebel Duke reproduces his run from last week he should have enough to win this...........

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09

CHARLOTTE GREY 12.40 Southwell. 0.5 points each way. Races of a mark of 48 today, and in comparision with her best form it gives her every chance of winning this race. She handles this surface and distance and so with Chris Catlin doing the steering and being a respectable price, she looks well worth an each way bet.
Great call, 8/1 winner :clap

Re: Bbotd 6/1/09

3.10 Southwell - Rebel Duke [1pt win] Half length 2nd in a Class 2 race the other day. This return to Class 4 company will do the trick, and prices of 9/4 look to be on the generous side this afternoon.
3.10 Southwell - Rebel Duke - win Ran a cracker last time in a class 2 from 6 lbs out of the handicap over this CD Back off it's correct mark in a lower grade today CD winner, should be fighting fit after 3 runs back from his summer break I just hope he doesn't hit the front too early as he seems to get caught just before the line.........I'm worried about The Tatling coming late.....:loon But if Rebel Duke reproduces his run from last week he should have enough to win this...........
OK, a New Year and a New beginning for this competition. Lets see if I can start with a winner. 3.10 Southwell Rebel Duke I have followed this sprinter for a while now and he is a model of consistency on the all weather. I also think he favours Southwell over the other all weather tracks. His form cant be questioned either. He was just chinned last time out in a decent Class 2 race over Course and Distance and he is able to hold his own in that class. Today, he drops back down to Class 4 at his favourite all weather track. He comes here off a decent mark and should go very close. :ok
:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana