Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th

Spooner

13:35 Fairyhouse - Trafford Lad Looks to be between the first four in the market this race, Tranquil Sea, Forpadydeplasterer, Northern Alliance & my selection Trafford Lad. Been out twice already this season chasing and has two wins under his belt, Gets the 2m 4f trip well and has a Jockey up on board who seems to get on well with him, 3 wins already on him. Beat Forpadydeplasterer in the Ballymore Novices Hurdle at Cheltenham in March, I guess he is being aimed at the Royal & SunAlliance Chase this season like many of these. Should go well tomorrow. 1pt win

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th Tranquil Sea 1.40 @2.75 Paddypower ***** Improved performer as a novice hurdler at the close of last season, beating Cheltenham winner Fiveforthree and Trafford Lad in Grade 1 event at Punchestown; suited by the race-conditions when making a winning debut over fences at Cork, but still a fine effort to beat Baltiman readily in that Grade 3 contest; leading contender. Edward O'Grady his trainer rates him one of the best he's ever had and expects it to take high rank amongst the Novice Chasers! :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th Spooner will be a deserving winner this month if he can ride out the final day but hoping to mug him on the line in the last at Kempton;) 5.15 Kempton The Racing Post have napped Sendredi, the 2/1 favourite in this race, on the basis that he should get a good lead from his draw. I beg to differ. The presence of Dawson's Creek and Divertimenti, both drawn high too, means this race could be run at a furious speed, and I think it is an ideal opportunity for a hold up performer to pick their pockets late on. With Tobar Suil Lady withdrawn, an alternative pick at a juicy price could be Sofia's Star. S Dow's gelding was a recent winner at Windsor in this grade off a 7 lb lower mark, but didn't get the race run to suit last time out at the same track. The RP commented that he probably wanted a stronger pace, and as mentioned above, I think he will indeed get that today. 16/1 Bet 365. 1 pt win

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th 1.50 Leicester Coconut Beach Everything in its favour today, dropping to seller company again after running in more competitive race last time. Soft going is ideal which is not the case for the likely favourite. Jockey booking also interesting as Condon has been riding a few winners recently.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th L3.25 Physical Force 1pt Win Only 1 win from 18 for this horse but interestingly has a 3 from 3 placed success rate in this grade. Seems to run its best races at this time of year and the jockey has been doing well given that he's usually on big outsiders.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th Fair 2.10 Catch Me 2/1 var 1 pt win Was very impressed with this one lto. I was on aitmatov that day and whilst he possibly needed the run and should improve today as will a few in behind him that day, it is hard to see them overturning the form with catch me who stayed on strongly lto. He has always been a classy horse but has just struggled at times to find his trip, in his novice career he posted some good efforts at a 2 1/2 miles and 2 miles and last season won a grade 2 at 2 miles and ran creditibly in the CH. However his last attempt at 3m he was an obvious non stayer having travelled strongly. However lto over todays middle kind of trip he found conditions perfect and ran out such a clear winner that I struggle to see that form being overturned and I fancy him to win a first grade 1 today.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th Fairyhouse 3.10: Drive on Jim Lightly raced 5yo who looked like a different animal LTO when winning over 2m5f (first 2 pulled miles clear). Had shown little before but possible trips were too short - and only previous effort at this distance had been on fast ground when finishing a well beaten 5th. Possible that return to this trip on favoured soft ground today could bring about further improvement and holds every chance in fairly open looking race. WIN

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th 325 Leicester; Zorro De La Vega EW Ive been pretty poor this month so its probably apt to end the month on a very disappointing animal in Zorro De La Vega at my home track. Many times comes there looking to take a hand in the finish only to be found wanting. This is an ordinary race with quite a few with lots to find on the book, trainer in decent form and the conditions ideal so will give him a chance here at the prices. Good luck to those at the sharp end, been a good month guys.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th 1.05 Fairyhouse - Cousin Vinny Shooting in the dark here, because this sort has never raced over hurdles yet, but being fav for the Supreme Novice should mean something. Won the two best bumpers last eyar and lots of horses came from there to win this season.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th good luck everyone 2.55 Leicester Mujamead Had a good look at the race & although this one has top weight it ticks all the boxes ground, trip, trainer form etc. It has gone up 9lb for latest win here but has a 2 from 2 at this track & can go close again at a reasonable price.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th

13:35 Fairyhouse - Trafford Lad Looks to be between the first four in the market this race, Tranquil Sea, Forpadydeplasterer, Northern Alliance & my selection Trafford Lad. Been out twice already this season chasing and has two wins under his belt, Gets the 2m 4f trip well and has a Jockey up on board who seems to get on well with him, 3 wins already on him. Beat Forpadydeplasterer in the Ballymore Novices Hurdle at Cheltenham in March, I guess he is being aimed at the Royal & SunAlliance Chase this season like many of these. Should go well tomorrow. 1pt win
that might just have sealed it Spooner, great winner :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th 3:10 Fairyhouse Kells Castle Trainer Gordon Elliott won the opener by 12 lengths and this is his other runner. Beaten by at least 41L in the last 4 but return to hurdles should have him improve. Won 4 of 13 hurdle starts compare to 1 from 12 chase runs. 25-1 is too big especially with stable in winning form 0.05ptew

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 30th

Spooner will be a deserving winner this month if he can ride out the final day but hoping to mug him on the line in the last at Kempton;) 5.15 Kempton The Racing Post have napped Sendredi, the 2/1 favourite in this race, on the basis that he should get a good lead from his draw. I beg to differ. The presence of Dawson's Creek and Divertimenti, both drawn high too, means this race could be run at a furious speed, and I think it is an ideal opportunity for a hold up performer to pick their pockets late on. With Tobar Suil Lady withdrawn, an alternative pick at a juicy price could be Sofia's Star. S Dow's gelding was a recent winner at Windsor in this grade off a 7 lb lower mark, but didn't get the race run to suit last time out at the same track. The RP commented that he probably wanted a stronger pace, and as mentioned above, I think he will indeed get that today. 16/1 Bet 365. 1 pt win
Nice 14/1 winner :clap