How much money to make with courtsiding one tennis tournament?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: How much money to make with courtsiding one tennis tournament? omg I am without partner again. Ok guys write here if you are interested in becoming millionaire with me by betting from courtside. The big money is made here. You should have good experience with betfair and be a relaxed and easy going guy. Girls are welcome too :dude [EDIT] I am a real pro at this trust me.

Re: How much money to make with courtsiding one tennis tournament?

yeah i have' date=' i open this thread half a year ago. Obviously i have a partner now.[/quote'] Except for the fact that you posted that quote just over a month ago... An amusing thread, to say the least.

Re: How much money to make with courtsiding one tennis tournament? FilipeMassa, it's the third time i'm telling you to put your contact details in your profile and if people wnat to contact you they can view your profile. I'm not going to tell you again. We don't normally do "contact me" requests and they are normally removed. However considering the nature of the thread i guess it is the only possible way to finish it. And finished it is.