Coolers challenge $280 profit after 250 games

staffy

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Coolers challenge $90 profit after 100 games Cheers Trev. totally agree with profit being profit. I had to adjust my game slightly from the $5 games. I feel the $10 games are slightly more passive with more people remaining when the blinds are slightly bigger. I find though that usually the first to act wins the pot even more so that before. Position and first to act is a big factor and you can win more pots by betting big at the right time. I checked out my stats for a few of the games and in most games I only ever see 1 or 2 flops and win most my HU. Most games surprisingly are over in 50 hands so it is clear to see survival is the key with good controlled agression. Hopefully I have mastered the $10 games now and I can go on. I am aiming for total profit of $500 for the $10 games before moving up a level. playing 10 at a time my ROI can be 1% for all i care as eventually i know i will get to where I want to be. And with 31119 FPP's I can enter quite a fwew big tournies soon for free. Onlce I reach the required level that is.

Re: Coolers challenge $90 profit after 100 games at the current ROI I need to play 1308 games to be $500 in profit. Might seem a lot but in theory if you play 44 a day then it would only take a month to achieve. I guess I am looking to achieve it by the end of january but might take longer depends what the ROI does. I am hoping that increases.

Re: Coolers challenge $164 profit after 200 games Thanks AJ. happy where i am at the moment. Wait until I have won $500 at this level then I move up. My aim I guess is to do it under 1000 games so a 5% ish ROI which is lower then you guys are after so must be achievable.

Re: Coolers challenge $204 profit after 240 games Hey Staffy, good going on your recent results. Really looks like you are hitting your stride. I have to admit though I am completely oblivious to what a cooler is. Everyone seems to be playing them but the 3 sites I am a memeber of don't do them. What is the structure? From what I can make out from peoples logs 10 people buy in and the top 5 double their money.

Re: Coolers challenge $204 profit after 240 games Your basically right tom. Half the field double up half the field get nothing. You have to take into acocunt the rake so you need a 55%ish ITM to be profitable. Around 60% is ideal and should make you around a 10% ROI. basic numbers matey I am sure someone else can give you more exact figures. Also depends where you play. Pokerstars has the lowest rake on their turbo games.

Re: Coolers challenge $204 profit after 240 games

Where do you play? Full Tilt is the only site I'm aware of that dont do them.....
Full Tilt, Ladbrokes and Pacific. I'm playing the 6 man STG on Pacific exclusively at the minute and I've had a look on their lobby and can't see them. I haven't logged into Ladbrokes for a while now and I don't remember seeing coolers.