** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Lay the Fav Thread

xcode

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay the Fav Thread Hi Xcode, now im not criticising at all, you can see from my past comments how much i respect your horse knowledge. But i just cannot understand your selection criteria for swift sailor in the 1.40 - he's pretty much on my one to watch lst - with positives all the way for trainer form, going experience, distance experience, course experience, ability and recent form in todays racing post.....he was the only horse in the 1.40 with ticks for every single category.....in my mind he was going to win that race. Im not crtiticising you in the slightest, please believe me, as i think your success has been quite incredible, i just need to understand ANYONE elses tips for me to have cnfidence in them. I just need to know what made you pick Swift Sailor. Thanks. Troy.

Re: Lay the Fav Thread Warwick. I have been trying to fathom out laying methods for a long time now. Flat season varies between 1 in4 and 1 in 5 same as xcode 7/2 highest. I think xcode looked at swift sailor re having not run 20 for some time- last was 18. he was also stepping up from 3 to 5- which again he hadnt done for some time- 12 runners get in each others way. His weight loss also factor. But what do I know.---- He went out to 8-1! I wish I knew as much as xcode and once again xcode thank you for sharring and having the bottle to share your experience with us

Re: Lay the Fav Thread Swift Sailor had to put in a good run to win today, there were a few horses that can match him so he was taken on to lose because of the very short price. The race was highly competitive but as it happens sometimes, he won. Nevertheless, because of the short price we end up on good profit today. 12.30 Fortunella WON 1.40 Swift Sailor 6/4 LOST 2.30 Pertemps Networks WON 3.20 Blast The Past WON Today's profit: 15 pts Starting bank: 200 pts Current bank: 565 pts :dude

Re: Lay the Fav Thread I should add as well that my success with laying horses is absolutely diabolical, in fact its worse than that. It almost seems that ANY horse that i lay....and dont even let me near in-running......i am jinxed...yesterday in the 2.30 at Southwell i layed Simple Jim heftily as he looked like he was done for, my eyes glued to my video feed...so i hit the lay button on fairbot...£20 lay..£20 lay..£20 lay...£20 lay....£20 lay.....then boom...No!! No!! No!!! No!!! Back, Back, Back Back.came out of nowhere and ate the field up....

Re: Lay the Fav Thread Poor day as well handicapped horses got in front. Let's hope the evening card return some profit. 1220 Spiritual Art LOST 315 Mozayada LOST Today's profit: -37.5 pts Starting bank: 200 pts Current bank: 537.5 pts Evening picks: Wolverhampton 7.20 Gramm Wolverhampton 9.20 Nobelix :hope

Re: Lay the Fav Thread With Cheltenham closed that leaves a few choices only but I hate to do a no-bet Saturday so I will go with these two to loose although the 115 contest is not as competitive as I usually bet on: Southwell 11.35 Betteras Bertie Southwell 1.15 Savaronola :hope

Re: Lay the Fav Thread Hi Xcode I hope this is only a temporary absence from the site. Your hard work and sharing your knowledge is very much appreciated. I just hope that the inane posts by Daveyboy, and cloak and dagger stuff from two punters with only 1 previous post between them to the site, hasn't put you off - I wouldn't blame you in the least. If you have set up / setting up a paying service - please contact me. I don't mind in the least paying for a quality and genuine service. Wherever you are - Good Luck Richard

Re: Lay the Fav Thread I haven't bothered replying to most of the retorts because they are nonsense. I like everyone else am very impressed with his record, the record speakers for itself. However I was very perplexed by that one pick which seemed to make no sense considering the horses odds and it's record. Having said that, whatever I take nothing away from the guys ability to pick horses at all.

Re: Lay the Fav Thread I hope some of you took Gaye Starlet early as its price raised a lot but at the time of my post it was 4.20 so I will count it in the bag. Three unplaced for today and a good profit into my balance. 1240 Kikos WON 305 Picture This WON 325 Gaye Starlet WON Today's profit: 30 pts Starting bank: 200 pts Current bank: 620 pts :dude:dude:dude P.S. As for the couple of days absence: I have 2 Big Demos in front of 2 of my Big Bosses so I was completely preoccupied to prepare and have no time for betting. Now that the demos went well and are behind my back, normal picks will resume :ok