** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Lay the Fav Thread

xcode

Re: Lay the Fav Thread Awesome day :dude:dude:dude 120 Lily Jicaro WON 140 According To Dick WON 320 Blue Tomato WON 350 Quitit WON Today's profit: +40 pts Starting bank: 200 pts Current bank: 300.5 pts Total profit: +100.5 pts :dude

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay the Fav Thread

Hi, Just wanted to say well done on a cracking set of results today...I only found this forum yesterday and I'm going to be doing your lays and ralphie7's Quick System every day, from today - and a great start, I'm $80 to the good already :D
Thanks mate .. stake sensibly as no one is insured from bad runs .. I also have had mines :dude

Re: Lay the Fav Thread Another perfect day for my balance :dude 1250 Lucozade WON 110 Earth Dream WON 120 Manoubi WON 320 Lerida WON Today's profit: +40 pts Starting bank: 200 pts Current bank: 410.5 pts Total profit: +210.5 pts :nana

Re: Lay the Fav Thread I expected to lay at least 4 or 5 today as usually I do awesome profit on Saturdays but today's cards won't give me that much, and I don't want to risk the good profit I made until now with risky bets, although I must admit Takeroc was quite risky. Anyway, another profitable day and that's the most important, right? :dude 1245 Pesoto WON 250 Takeroc WON Today's profit: +20 pts Starting bank: 200 pts Current bank: 430.5 pts Total profit: +230.5 pts :dude

Re: Lay the Fav Thread

I expected to lay at least 4 or 5 today as usually I do awesome profit on Saturdays but today's cards won't give me that much, and I don't want to risk the good profit I made until now with risky bets, although I must admit Takeroc was quite risky. Anyway, another profitable day and that's the most important, right? :dude 1245 Pesoto WON 250 Takeroc WON Today's profit: +20 pts Starting bank: 200 pts Current bank: 430.5 pts Total profit: +230.5 pts :dude
Too true - great work again! :notworthy