** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Lay the Fav Thread

xcode

I've been laying horses for quite sometime and doing some good profit. I decided to start this thread to better track my bets and allow anyone who is into lays to follow. As this forum is too much into backing but there are a lot of people who love laying short priced favorites. The reasoning for my lays is quite simple: very competitive races combined with short priced favorites. So I won't reason my bets in the thread. Each lay is to make 10 pts profit. :dude

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay the Fav Thread Another good day :dude 220 Its A Mans World 2/1 WON 300 Stand In Flames 6/4 WON 320 Falcativ 11/8 LOST 400 Swiss Diva 15/8 WON 440 Hallingdal 2-1 WON Today's profit: 26.25 pts Starting bank: 200 pts Current bank: 266.25 pts Total profit: +66.25 pts :dude

Re: Lay the Fav Thread I guess everyone has one of those days ... hope the weekend to be better :hope 135 Tempsford WON 150 Penny’s Gift LOST 200 What A Friend LOST 245 Yes Sir LOST Today's profit: -29.75 Starting bank: 200 pts Current bank: 221.50 pts Total profit: +21.50 pts

Re: Lay the Fav Thread It's seem a good day for laying. Many favorites questionable over course and distance in a competitive races. I hope to get back on track from yesterday 1250 Inflammable 115 Glencree 130 Amber Queen 235 Quest For Success 300 Mobaasher 315 Ringaroses 335 Turko 355 Bankable :hope

Re: Lay the Fav Thread Some nice profit today although I expected much more. I was so sure about Amber Queen and it let me down. I was not sure about Quest For Success but despite that added to the list and that was wrong. On the others: very good prices to lay :dude:dude:dude 1250 Inflammable 11/8 WON 115 Glencree 1/2 WON 130 Amber Queen 5/2 LOST 235 Quest For Success 11/8 LOST 300 Mobaasher 3/1 WON 315 Ringaroses 7/4 WON 335 Turko 11/4 WON 355 Bankable 11/8 WON Today's profit: 21.50 Starting bank: 200 pts Current bank: 243 pts Total profit: +43 pts :cheers