World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 For anyone thinking Belarus will be pushovers tonight for England, look here. Friendly

May 27, 2008 17:45 CETGermany 22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png2 – 222px-Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png BelarusFritz Walter Stadion (Kaiserslautern, Germany) Attendance: 47 258 Referee: Darko Ceferin 22px-Flag_of_Slovenia.svg.png
Klose 13px-Soccerball_shade.svg.png 10' Korytko 13px-Soccerball_shade.svg.png og 20'Bulyga 13px-Soccerball_shade.svg.png 61', 88'
Friendly
June 2, 2008 19:00 EETFinland 22px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png1 – 122px-Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png BelarusVeritas Stadion (Turku, Finland) Attendance: 9000 Referee: Damir Skomina 22px-Flag_of_Slovenia.svg.png
Kallio 13px-Soccerball_shade.svg.png 94+'Shitov 13px-Soccerball_shade.svg.png 92+'
Friendly
August 20, 2008 20:00 EETBelarus 22px-Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png0 – 022px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png ArgentinaDinamo Stadium (Minsk, Belarus) Attendance: 25 000 Referee: Stanislav Suhina 22px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
  • This was also a farewell match for all Belarusian football veterans, who have had 25+ caps for the national side.

2010 FIFA World Cup Qualification

September 6, 2008 20:00 EETUkraine 22px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png1 – 022px-Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png BelarusUkraina Stadium (Lviv, Ukraine) Attendance: 25000 Referee: Nicola Rizzoli 22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
Shevchenko 13px-Soccerball_shade.svg.png 95+' (pen.)Report
2010 FIFA World Cup Qualification
September 10, 2008 19:00 CETAndorra 22px-Flag_of_Andorra.svg.png1 – 322px-Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png BelarusEstadi Comunal d'Aixovall (Andorra la Vella, Andorra) Attendance: 200 Referee: Simon Evans 22px-Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png
Pujol 13px-Soccerball_shade.svg.png 68' (pen.)ReportVerkhovtsov 13px-Soccerball_shade.svg.png 37' Rodionov 13px-Soccerball_shade.svg.png 79' V.Hleb 13px-Soccerball_shade.svg.png 89'

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 1.45 now on Emgland.. Bad odds i agree.. England have picked up Form, but there far from being on Form. Still very fragile if you ask me. Without Terry and A Cole, and j Cole.. Not worth the risk, as Belerus seem like a tough little squad even without Hpleb

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16

My picks for today: Bosnia -1 HC @ evens 7/10 :nana Russia -1 HC @ 1.80 6/10 :nana Lithuania -1 HC @ 1.55 6/10 :wall (These are the odds at the local) Singles, doubles and treble. :hope:hope:hope and GL. I'll post the previews later.
:pukeLithuania..:@ It's always the one with the smallest odds.

Wesley Sonck to score 3.35 Centrebet Sonck has found his goal appetite again, having scored in all three games for Belgium. Spain could get problems with Wesley Sonck and Moussa Dembele.
Sonck 1-0, I doubt anyone follow this thought but he did it at least.

Russia - Finland mach caught my eye. Finland are no mugs at all, drew (3-3) with Germany, and won 1-0 against Azerbaijan! and +1.5 handy still looks very good! Russia are of thouse unpredictible teams!! For me it's just to big handy on Finland! Russia - Finland (+1.5) 1.75@omnibet 8/10!!! The other pick for me Portugal to crash Albania! They need that victory, have lost and drew with one of the main competitors to WC 2010! at home they need desperately victories from teams like Albania, if they want to get out from bad situations! Easy win for Portugal!! Portugal (-2) - Albania 1.65@omnibet 8/10!!! Also a good choice is OVER 2.5 1.5@omnibet 8/10!!! Ireland - Cyprus - Ireland to win 1.4@omnibet 9/10!!! Also a good choice OVER 2.5 1.8@omnibet 7/10!!!
PORTUGAL - ALBANIA 0:0 FT !!!!!!!! Next time much careful when you bet againist Albania :gimme:gimme:loon Congrats to all albanians in the world for this BIG point in Braga againist a team like Portugal :)

Georgia - Bulgaria Georgia not to score @ 2.1 :ok Estonia - Turkey Estonia wont score a goal @ 2.00 :ok other picks : poland(0) @ 2.05 or pol win @ 2.8 :wall great boruc hehe ;) Netherland @ 1.9 :ok Turkey @ 1.44 :( now i know its better to play not a score ;) Bosnia @ 1.4 easy :ok I wont play for sure Spain (1-2, win in last minutes :P), Czech (1-0, barely ;)) and Greece(1-2, like i though, they are weak)
good start I think :P anyway might be much better if only not poland :/

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 Brasil x Colombia Greetings from Rio de Janeiro. Piece of cake of the year!!! Brasil -2 @ 3,00 - Sportingbet Game in Maracanã...Kaká is back...Colombia is a real drag!!! They will need the points and there's no way to play 90 minutes on defense in such a huge field as Maracanã. I'll walk home naked is this doesn't happen!!!! :lol:cheers

Are you Alex Best?.. if so lets hope Brazil lose......
:rollin:rollin I'm not Alex Best, the B stands for Brazil, but I wonder if you hate the guy and hope Brazil loses because of that or if you just want to see Alex Best naked...:lol:lol Either way, YOU will lose....

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 ^^Alex Best is a woman. An attractive one at that! Brazil V Colombia <2.5 goals 5/4 (bet365) Reasoning. Typically a fixture that hasn't produced many goals in recent history.

14 Oct 07ColombiavBrazil0-0
13 Oct 04BrazilvColombia0-0
7 Sep 03ColombiavBrazil1-2
19 Jul 03ColombiavBrazil0-2
15 Nov 00BrazilvColombia1-0
28 Mar 00ColombiavBrazil0-0
19 Jun 97BrazilvColombia2-0
Colombia havn't won a game in 8 but are not shipping in goals during this and not scoring many either. a lot of 1-0 losses and 1-1 draws floating about. Brazil have drawn their last two home games, both being under and are 6-4 (under/over 2.5) in their last 10 games. 5/4 seems to represent good value for me.

^^Alex Best is a woman. An attractive one at that! Brazil V Colombia <2.5 goals 5/4 (bet365) Reasoning. Typically a fixture that hasn't produced many goals in recent history.
14 Oct 07ColombiavBrazil0-0
13 Oct 04BrazilvColombia0-0
7 Sep 03ColombiavBrazil1-2
19 Jul 03ColombiavBrazil0-2
15 Nov 00BrazilvColombia1-0
28 Mar 00ColombiavBrazil0-0
19 Jun 97BrazilvColombia2-0
Colombia havn't won a game in 8 but are not shipping in goals during this and not scoring many either. a lot of 1-0 losses and 1-1 draws floating about. Brazil have drawn their last two home games, both being under and are 6-4 (under/over 2.5) in their last 10 games. 5/4 seems to represent good value for me.
0-0 easy!:nana

Brasil x Colombia Greetings from Rio de Janeiro. Piece of cake of the year!!! Brasil -2 @ 3,00 - Sportingbet Game in Maracanã...Kaká is back...Colombia is a real drag!!! They will need the points and there's no way to play 90 minutes on defense in such a huge field as Maracanã. I'll walk home naked is this doesn't happen!!!! :lol:cheers
Final score: 0-0 Start undressing :lol

Final score: 0-0 Start undressing :lol
12 hours after the game finished, I'm home...it is not easy to walk home naked after that stupid game...:lol:rollin:lol As my wife uses to say "meet the wild life: keep betting on soccer games"...hahaha

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 the god of luck was irish last night...:eyes Cyprus missed unbeleivable chances to equalize the game,even in last minute a tet a tet of a cypriot player was stopped by the referee lolll time was over i dont beleive in this ireland, extremely poor, the whole group seems as one of the worse in terms of quality imo, all teams have equal chances to finish in second place- i rate Italy years of light ahead of the rest- :dude

the god of luck was irish last night...:eyes Cyprus missed unbeleivable chances to equalize the game,even in last minute a tet a tet of a cypriot player was stopped by the referee lolll time was over i dont beleive in this ireland, extremely poor, the whole group seems as one of the worse in terms of quality imo, all teams have equal chances to finish in second place- i rate Italy years of light ahead of the rest- :dude
Agree, watched Bulgaria completely outplayed by Georgians, with Montenegro and Cyprus that makes 4 teams absolutely level to get the second spot, and who knows, maybe 5 if Georgia improves on the road. The most complicated group imo...