Hide « Venezuela v Ecuador
Costa Rica v Haiti (03:00BST) 1.165.407.20118.61 % Details »
Hide « Costa Rica v Haiti
El Salvador v Suriname (03:00BST) 1.392.503.75138.61 % Details

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 San Marino could be worth a few pounds on the handicap when it's released. Northern Ireland have struggled to find their scoring touch mainly due to David Healy not scoring freely as he usually does in a Northern Ireland top probably due to lack of gametime for Sunderland. Northern Ireland have scored 1 goal in their last 3 games and although i have no doubt that they will indeed beat San Marino it will be a long and frustrating night i'd say with San Marino having 10 men in their box defending like mad men. The Republic of Ireland are to be avoided at those odds. Most firms have them down to around 1/3 which is a joke for a team that hammered us 5-1 away from home in the Euros totally outclassing us. Added to this Reid, who has been tremendous since his return from injury, will be out alongside FInnan which will mean a dreaded return for the dodgey Paul McShane. Brazil maybe look tempting at home to Columbia who have been playing absolutely awful lately and can't seem to score getting beat 1-0 by Paraguay last night whilst Brazil ran out comfortable 4-0 winners away to Venezuala tonight with the long awaited return of Kaka though they will probably drop now due to their comfortable win. Slovenia have been the surprise package in their group due to their abysmal record previous to this competition. They drew away to Poland 1-1, beat Slovakia 2-1 and Northern Ireland 2-0 at home and now travel away to Czech Republic who have been playing terribly since Nedved, Koller retired and Rosicky being seemingly permanently injured. They played out a defensive minded 0-0 draw away to Northern Ireland before falling 2-1 away from home to Poland. This team is no longer the juggernaut of European football that they were 4/5 years ago and which the odds seem to suggest. I feel that Slovenia may sneak a draw and look at the handicap odds / line when it comes out. Navakovic may be a player to look at betting anytime with him scoring 3 goals in his last two games.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16

Wow' date=' 2.60 on Serbia to beat Austria who could only draw 1-1 with the faroes! :eek[/quote'] ....and beat France at home...A game that could go either way...For the argument Romania also had difficulties in the Faroes. Bulgaria is also at skinny odds, around 1,70, for what they got atm it is not worth it... I am also tempted with Wales + 1,75 AH away to Germany at 1,95, or the Half Time AH Wales + 0,75 at 1,975. Wales defend well in zone, as of Germany, I know what I saw - awful defending in Finland and moments of chaotic attacking. Not to mention the game vs Russia - the second 45 mins were the luckiest is recent German football. I know it sounds brave, but I watched both games for 90 mins and I saw Wales in Moscow - I do not see a thrashing for a team doesn't change in 3 days...Wales + 2AH would be my choice, but the line is not out yet... Greece, Bosnia and Russia could make a treble at nice odds - different class ...Add Brasil and Paraguay - ooh, it looks so easy on paper.........................................:lol:lol:lol

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 Hungary,Bosnia,Greece and Turkey all look like certain wins to me.Serbia looks quite good at 2.6 against Austria that only managed a draw against Faroes Island.They'll be looking to redeem themselves at home this week but if Serbia plays the way they did against Lithuania it should be an away win for Serbia.Serbia's coach Antic has also mentioned he's going for all three points and wants to keep the positive momentum going in the team.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 Georgia is a pure crap we missed several chances to beat them, including penalty miss, their defence is a joke, they were under panic all times, they tried to kill our players actually than to defend, we carry some injuries from that nightmare game, electricity and other basic things are shorted there :eyes hehehe but, i dont know anything about bulgaria can somebody provide info about bulgaria? looks like the best away win of the day, i guarantee the miserable situation of the georgian team, and the joke defence of them have a nice week everybody :hope

Georgia is a pure crap we missed several chances to beat them, including penalty miss, their defence is a joke, they were under panic all times, they tried to kill our players actually than to defend, we carry some injuries from that nightmare game, electricity and other basic things are shorted there :eyes hehehe but, i dont know anything about bulgaria can somebody provide info about bulgaria? looks like the best away win of the day, i guarantee the miserable situation of the georgian team, and the joke defence of them have a nice week everybody :hope
Bulgaria ? I was a bit ''stereo'' with the game vs Italy, trying to watch Germany as well, but here's what I saw.....Berbatov - outstanding - won every ball in the air, going fast in defence when necessary, often a playmaker, all efforts wasted as he was alone forward. Martin Petrov - still not fit enough, and naturally wasn't given the space he loves. Yankov - despite not being very regular in his team in Germany looked fresh, fast and creative, but had to think more of defending, unfortunately. Stilian Petrov was also wasted at the back helping the defenders, shame tbh as he loves going forward when playing for his country. Blago Georgiev and Velizar Dimitrov looked better than expected, the first one being the most over-rated player in the squad imo... Overall Bulgaria came out not to lose, didn't create a single clear chance. On the other hand they defended very well, allowing Italy only 2 good chances and few long-range shots. There was a class difference, but as expected Italy didn't mind a point. Odds are short for away win, Bulgaria will open up for the game vs Georgia but I am still not convinced with the defenders. If Georgians are really playing that rough should be easier, enough skill in the team to provoke a red card, penalty, few close range free kicks for Petrov and Georgiev... NO BET for me as I will jinx it :)

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 1.43 for the Czech Republic to bt Slovenia is madness - they did very little in NI - couldn't even pass the ball), they did nothing in Poland (the passing was even worse than in NI). Rada the coach continues where Brucker finished - choosing strange line-ups full of out-fo-form and abosolutely not-on-the-international-level players. Well, IF he opts for the likes of Fenin and Sverkos in the starting XI, then maybe - BUT he will almost definitely never dare to leave out the oh-so-terrible, always-on-the-floor Baros, and even then the non-existent midfield will not be able to feed the attack (the goal scored on Saturday was scored after a long pass by Cech - GK!!!). As things are, and Slovenia will also defo feel they are in with a chance, backing the CR looks nonsense.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 Not alot that sticks out here.. Russia @1.36 TUrkey away (MAybe) @1.50 England away (Maybe) @ 1.36 Spain away @ 1.70 (Maybe) Italy @1.22 Germany@ 1.17 Could be a few banana skins on wednesday night, cant really pick any winners in the other matches, except Portugal, Croatia and maybe NI, but the odds are so poor on those teams, aint worth thinkign about...!! Russia and Italy should do the job at home in my opinion.. I'll probably do a big double with them 2. and maybe a smaller treble bet with England. Have to see the England team 1s though, but i would expect they should scrape it and just do enough..

....and beat France at home...A game that could go either way...For the argument Romania also had difficulties in the Faroes. Bulgaria is also at skinny odds, around 1,70, for what they got atm it is not worth it... I am also tempted with Wales + 1,75 AH away to Germany at 1,95, or the Half Time AH Wales + 0,75 at 1,975. Wales defend well in zone, as of Germany, I know what I saw - awful defending in Finland and moments of chaotic attacking. Not to mention the game vs Russia - the second 45 mins were the luckiest is recent German football. I know it sounds brave, but I watched both games for 90 mins and I saw Wales in Moscow - I do not see a thrashing for a team doesn't change in 3 days...Wales + 2AH would be my choice, but the line is not out yet... Greece, Bosnia and Russia could make a treble at nice odds - different class ...Add Brasil and Paraguay - ooh, it looks so easy on paper.........................................:lol:lol:lol
Yeah, they beat France, but France are not the team they were and they must have been awful to lose 3-1. Austria have proved themselves to be a poor team. Serbia have proved they are a very solid team. I also think there is a big difference between winning 1-0 against a minnow and drawing 1-1.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 for me, rep. of ireland to beat cyprus @1.40 is the best choice some factors:1.revenge for the shame 2-5 defeat a couple of years ago here in cyprus, in front of 13k irish fans! 2. cyprus defence is shaking, we may collapse with all those experiments by coach, using attacking formation is not wise some times 3.rep of ireland has realistic chances for the second spot, just not to say that they will fight even for the direct qualify 4.that match in cyprus two years ago, perhaps is illusion, if i beleive the rumours here, that bus driver of the team, discovered countless of empty beer tins ;) after irish players left the bus LOLLLL DISTANCE between hotel and stadioum was 50 minutes, since they stayed in larnaca instead of nicosia..... of cource, you have to exclude rumours, and back them with max confidence p.s, sorry for my bad english, when i said "they tried to kill our players' i dont mean it in purpose! jesus christ! i mean georgian defenders were so confused, and not organised, that they couldnt stop our attackers cheers to ireland win :beer max stakes:ok

Yeah, they beat France, but France are not the team they were and they must have been awful to lose 3-1. Austria have proved themselves to be a poor team. Serbia have proved they are a very solid team. I also think there is a big difference between winning 1-0 against a minnow and drawing 1-1.
Odds for France in that game away to Austria were below evens before the game... If pushed to bet away to Austria at 1,90 for France and 2,60 for Serbia, (before that game), 6/10 would go for France ...Serbs are notorious for underperforming vs weaker teams ( Kazakhstan 2-1 ???) And since when Serbia is rated higher than France? Serbia is also not the same team as they used to be. How far back do we have to go, 1976 and that unlucky final when Yugoslavia was 2-0 up ? NO BET again for me, good luck with yours. My fingers crossed for Serbia though as I do have the greatest respect for that country, which goes far beyond football and odds... I would love to see them at the finals, as along with Croatia and Czech Republic they produced tons of excellent footballing material, and still do.

Odds for France in that game away to Austria were below evens before the game... If pushed to bet away to Austria at 1,90 for France and 2,60 for Serbia, (before that game), 6/10 would go for France ...Serbs are notorious for underperforming vs weaker teams ( Kazakhstan 2-1 ???) And since when Serbia is rated higher than France? Serbia is also not the same team as they used to be. How far back do we have to go, 1976 and that unlucky final when Yugoslavia was 2-0 up ? NO BET again for me, good luck with yours. My fingers crossed for Serbia though as I do have the greatest respect for that country, which goes far beyond football and odds... I would love to see them at the finals, as along with Croatia and Czech Republic they produced tons of excellent footballing material, and still do.
I never stated Serbia were a better team than France. Austria are a poor team is what I'm saying, drawing 1-1 with the Faroes is a truly awful result. Romania only beat them 1-0, but they played awful too and still won. France are awful at present too. Shocking form in the Euros, surprised their manager still has a job, defensively awful. Sure France did beat Serbia 2-1, probably the worst time for them to play France, as it was a must win match for the manager. There's no way on this planet that Austria are a better team than Serbia, who are far more solid and I expect them to do a job in Vienna. Austria's confidence will be shot to pieces after their draw with the Faroes, although not quite as bad as their previous 1-0 loss to the Faroes, so they're getting better.

or me,

rep. of ireland to beat cyprus @1.40  is the best choice

some factors:1.revenge for the shame 2-5 defeat a couple of years ago here in cyprus, in front of 13k irish fans!

2. cyprus defence is shaking, we may collapse with all those experiments by coach, using attacking formation is not wise some times

3.rep of ireland has realistic chances for the second spot, just not to say that they will fight even for the direct qualify

4.that match in cyprus two years ago, perhaps is illusion, if i beleive the rumours here, that bus driver of the team, discovered countless of empty beer tins ;) after irish players left the bus LOLLLL
DISTANCE between hotel and stadioum was 50 minutes, since they stayed in larnaca instead of nicosia.....

of cource, you have to exclude rumours, and back them with max confidence

p.s, sorry for my bad english, when i said "they tried to kill our players' i dont mean it in purpose! jesus christ! i mean georgian defenders were so confused, and not organised, that they couldnt stop our attackers

cheers to ireland win :beer

max stakes:ok

DOnt see how that looks that good to be honest mate. Rep I arn't all that. I wouldnt back em at those odds. I didnt think Cyprus were that bad these days. Unless im thinking about another country.. No walkovers I didnt think..

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 hi ;) my first post, hope it will be quite good at start. on weekend i played my new tactic which looks very good so far. i pick few matches like last time, spain, belgium, finland and denmark, but odds on them are funny so i play : both team to score - no. the odds are much better, around 1.7 only on dermark was 1.45 and sometimes this bets are more sure than betting on favourite (for example i had to play cluj not to score with chelsea and i bet on chelsea :/). so this time, so far i picked two matches. for this bets the best bookmaker is bet365 but they havent set out odds yet, so ill give from sportingbet. Georgia - Bulgaria I havent seen their matches, but from what I heard and read here I think Georgia not to score @ 2.1 is very good. Montenegro who score 2 goals with Bulgaria are in my opinion better team than Georgia. Anyway they draw with Italy 0-0. In Georgia I but it will be very boring game. You know, like many matches played on east. They scored goals against Ireland and Cyprus by I think they wont score against Bulgarian team. I think this match will end about 0-1 or sth like that. Maybe not convincing, but at this odds for me worth to play. Estonia - Turkey As far in elimination Estonia wasted 13 goals scoring only two. And both scored against Belgium. Dunno why Belgium waste them, cause I see they really improved their play since last eliminations. Anyway they lose 7-0 with Bosnia and 3-0 at home with Spain. I dont think this time will be any diffrent. They are very weak, Turkey is not in highest form at the moment but they cant lose points in matches like this one. They are very solid and experienced team, Ive watched fragments of match against Bosnia and they waste goal after free kick. A little fault by goalkeeper and defenders. 2.00 is really good that Estonia wont score a goal. my other picks : poland(0) @ 2.05 or pol win @ 2.8, Netherland @ 1.9 (any objections ? havent seen how they play but I think they should win it), Turkey @ 1.44 and Bosnia @ 1.4. I wont play for sure Spain, Czech and Greece. Best regard, cphx :)

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 Hi everybody :D Chile - Argentina (-0.75) AW 2.00 5/10 I skipped Argentina vs Uruguay because although i was convinced it was going to be a HW, i felt like the -1.25 handicap on asian bookies was too big. Now my NT is given a -0.75 hcp away vs Chile, but i really like our chances. The reasons : First of all, no Riquelme. He makes the team slower and stops fast guys like Messi and Aguero (btw, Kun Aguero is not 100% confirmed for this match). Then, Chile with 4 missings caused by suspensions. All regulars, 2 defenders, 1 midfielder and the most important guy : Alexis Sanchez, the only guy in this team that can dribble. Also this is a big rivalry, and the h2h is unbelievable : in 72 games Chile only won 5, the last one in 1973 ! So...time for Argentina to win away again. :ok

or me,

rep. of ireland to beat cyprus @1.40  is the best choice

some factors:1.revenge for the shame 2-5 defeat a couple of years ago here in cyprus, in front of 13k irish fans!

2. cyprus defence is shaking, we may collapse with all those experiments by coach, using attacking formation is not wise some times

3.rep of ireland has realistic chances for the second spot, just not to say that they will fight even for the direct qualify

4.that match in cyprus two years ago, perhaps is illusion, if i beleive the rumours here, that bus driver of the team, discovered countless of empty beer tins ;) after irish players left the bus LOLLLL
DISTANCE between hotel and stadioum was 50 minutes, since they stayed in larnaca instead of nicosia.....

of cource, you have to exclude rumours, and back them with max confidence

p.s, sorry for my bad english, when i said "they tried to kill our players' i dont mean it in purpose! jesus christ! i mean georgian defenders were so confused, and not organised, that they couldnt stop our attackers

cheers to ireland win :beer

max stakes:ok

DOnt see how that looks that good to be honest mate. Rep I arn't all that. I wouldnt back em at those odds. I didnt think Cyprus were that bad these days. Unless im thinking about another country.. No walkovers I didnt think..

Couldn't agree more and I really can't see why Ireland is 1/3 in most bookies, they drew last year at home to Cyprus the lost 5-2 away.

Argentina will also miss MAcherano' date=' and Tevez for that match I believe.. MAcherano is injured and Tevez is suspended...[/quote'] Yes, Tevez is another very good miss, like Riquelme :lol Last 3 games he played for the NT, 2 red cards and not one goal chance. Milito and Bergessio are in much better form than him. Mascherano, Aguero and Demichelis are in doubt, but i really believe they can be well replaced by Ledesma, Di Maria and Milito.

Hi everybody :D Chile - Argentina (-0.75) AW 2.00 5/10 I skipped Argentina vs Uruguay because although i was convinced it was going to be a HW, i felt like the -1.25 handicap on asian bookies was too big. Now my NT is given a -0.75 hcp away vs Chile, but i really like our chances. The reasons : First of all, no Riquelme. He makes the team slower and stops fast guys like Messi and Aguero (btw, Kun Aguero is not 100% confirmed for this match). Then, Chile with 4 missings caused by suspensions. All regulars, 2 defenders, 1 midfielder and the most important guy : Alexis Sanchez, the only guy in this team that can dribble. Also this is a big rivalry, and the h2h is unbelievable : in 72 games Chile only won 5, the last one in 1973 ! So...time for Argentina to win away again. :ok
Good to see you are back and posting, CICLON, missed your picks in Argentina, in fact the thread is now gone with you :ok

Good to see you are back and posting' date=' CICLON, missed your picks in Argentina, in fact the thread is now gone with you :ok[/quote'] Thanks, i really appreciate it. I wasn't having good results lately, very small profit in the first 8 rounds so my confidence was a little bit down and i didn't want to post. But the last round was really good, i hope it continues like this and I'll try to post more often. ;)

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 Antic was the right choice in the right time for Serbia, and they are going to be the first thing listed on my ticket. I've seen Serbia underperforming against weaker teams, but now they know they have to fight and that there are no easy points anymore. I'm pretty sure Serbia will remain on the top of that group at the end, therefore I'm gonna back them here. I'll be posting some more thoughts tomorrow. ;) Cheerz and GL :hope

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 Does anyone know if there are going to be any major players missing from France. As to the games, I am from Poland the game that we played against Czech was a really good, to lots of people suprises, Poland played well, eye catching football, 2-1 doesnt show that we were better, I am tempted by the odds althoughyou never know, the advantages is that Blaszczykowski scored, his value in Borussia is said to be going higher nad higher and I even read today that Liverpool is interesting in him, Boruc is always a solid player in our team, we also have a briasilian who became a Pole - interesting, and has played quite well, Krzynówek, another good player hasn't been playing at his club p Wolfsburg for some time now, and he admitted that national team is his priority, our coach seems to know what he is doing so there is a chance for a win, especially that Skrtel is injured.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 Serbia go into Wednesday's match without the services of Miralem Sulejmani(Ajax) who's on the sidelines for a while now, top defender Ivica Dragutinovic(FC Sevilla) got injured after some 20 mins of Lithuania match and he's ruled out of tomorrow's clash, the likes of Gojko Kacar(Hertha BSC) and Ninkovic(Dynamo Kiev) have also withdrawn from the squad due to injuries. Serbia coach Radomir Antic has called up Aleksandar Lukovic(Udinese) who joined the team last night. Probable lineup: Serbia: Stojkovic(Sporting Lisbon) - Ivanovic(Chelsea), Vidic(Manchester United), Krstajic(Schalke 04) or Obradovic(Partizan), Lukovic(Udinese) - Krasic(CSKA Moscow), Stankovic(Inter Milan), Milijas(Red Star), Jovanovic(Standard Liege) - Zigic(Valencia), Lazovic(PSV Eindhoven) Generally speaking, aside from the absence of Dragutinovic, there should be no much difference compared to the side from Lithuania match.Lukovic is likely to replace either Krstajic or Obradovic, Lazovic might take a part up front instead of Pantelic, while both Kuzmanovic(Fiorentina) and Zoran Tosic(Partizan), due to some super form of late, are also pushing for the place in the starting lineup.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 Group 7 Austria-Serbia Over 2.5 goals Odds:2.00 Gamebookers After the good start and win over France, Austria lost the game in Lithuania before the disappointing draw with Faroe Islands. This last result was a big setback and the Austrians will try to make things right by winning this match. Serbia had a very good start under Radomir Antić and they easily defeated Lithuania on Saturday. If they win this match the Serbs will be in the pole position to qualify for the World Cup. Austria was stunned by Faroe Islands Austria seemed to have started well under new coach Karel Bruckner, as they beat France in the opening match. However, their next two results were very disappointing, having lost from Lithuania and only picking up a point against Faroe Islands. They are now in a very difficult position and desperately need a win to get their campaign back on track. The team really impressed at this year’s Euro and in the opening match against France, having won the game 3:1, which is why their recent form is very surprising. Austria suffered a real embarrassment against the Faroese and the minnows even took the lead right after the half time. Their lead was short-lived as Martin Stranzl leveled the score only two minutes later. Both teams had a lot of chances to score, which shows that Austria’s defense is not very good. They conceded in all three games so far and it will be difficult to stop in-form Serbia. Still, the hosts will hope that the strikers will repeat the performance against France when they scored three goals, as Austria has to play for a win here. Serbia impressed against Lithuania Even though the team only picked up three points in the first two rounds, as they defeated weak Faroe Islands and lost in France, the progress under new coach Radomir Antić was more than evident. Very experienced coach has brought a lot of good things and it is good to see that the players are doing everything he asks for. Serbia’s performance in France was one of the best in the past ten years and we could see all the players fighting for the team’s cause. It is obvious that the players respect Antić, which was not the fact with previous coaches, and believe that he can help them qualify for the World Cup. His knowledge is the biggest authority and no wonder that the team is playing very well at the moment. They easily defeated Lithuania, the team who surprised both Romania and Austria, and Serbia is in very good position now, considering that neither of their rivals for the first place in the group took all three points. Antić was very brave to field three strikers against Lithuania and it paid off. The new coach wants his team to play attacking football and control every game, regardless of where the match is being played. Defender Ivica Dragutinović will miss the game after being injured in the last match and his place will probably be filled by Schalke defender Mladen Krstajić and that could create some problems in defense as Krstajić is somewhat slow player. The visitors will want to win this game and come one step closer to South Africa. Betting verdict After two disappointing results Austria has no choice but to attack and try to win this game. The visitors are encouraged by the convincing win over Lithuania and they play much better when their opponents attack them, as it will be the case in this match. We believe that Serbia can win this game, but it might be safer to bet on over 2.5 goals. Source: http://www.freebetting.net

Does anyone know if there are going to be any major players missing from France. As to the games' date=' I am from Poland the game that we played against Czech was a really good, to lots of people suprises, Poland played well, eye catching football, 2-1 doesnt show that we were better, I am tempted by the odds althoughyou never know, the advantages is that Blaszczykowski scored, his value in Borussia is said to be going higher nad higher and I even read today that Liverpool is interesting in him, Boruc is always a solid player in our team, we also have a briasilian who became a Pole - interesting, and has played quite well, Krzynówek, another good player hasn't been playing at his club p Wolfsburg for some time now, and he admitted that national team is his priority, our coach seems to know what he is doing so there is a chance for a win, especially that Skrtel is injured.[/quote'] :welcome to PL zee28. :ok Not sure about France, perhaps wait until tomorrow to get clarification on who is and who is out. :ok

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - Oct 15/16 Belgium-Spain Average odd for Spain is 1.68 which I think is not that attractive anymore. We have a Belgian team that has a lot of confidence but I think certain factors should be taken into consideration: 1. pitch will be quite a swimming pool = good football is hard to practise on such fields. Disadvantage for technical players like the Spaniards. 2. Belgium's coach will make some changes; newspapers say it's almost sure we will play with a 5-man defense. IMO, this is not the best choice. I think he's going for a draw tomorrow by going for a very compact team. Conclusion: Weather conditions + Belgium's tactics + Spain's not absolute eager to win this game (draw is ok) give me the following bet: IMO, the best bet to take is Belgium not to score Under 2.5 is also an option but Belgium not to score has more value