** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$100 Instant Cash Bonus and Improved Software

Poker Trillion

With immediate effect, we have introduced a new kind of deposit bonus at >Poker Trillion. Our INSTANT $100 deposit bonus is open to all on their 1st deposit, so if you have not yet opened an account, or have done so, but never made a deposit, you can get $100 in your account right away! Just log in, go to the cashier and enter code NOW100 and 50% of your 1st deposit will immediately be available in your bankroll, upto a maximum of $100 ($200 Deposit Req). The minimum bonus is $10 ($20 Deposit Required) There will be withdrawal restrictions imposed until twice the value of the bonus is contributed in rake, however the bonus is in addition to other rewards. Resizeable Tables are here! They have been a long while coming, but they really are worth the wait. Our tables are fully resizeable by simply dragging from any corner. I hope those of you who have not yet given us a try can now do so. The Blonde/PL challenge game is superb value ($1500 added on 25th) and we also add over $2000 every day to our GTD tournament schedule. Our tournaments also feed our $100,000 Poker League. Upcoming Improvements Later this month we intend to enhance our current rewards program. We will also be introducing a Flash Client in the next few days for those who use a MAC or cannot download. We will still be working on ways to improve speed of play. Let me know here, if there are any questions. Col

Re: $100 Instant Cash Bonus and Improved Software We have made this very clear at the point where the bonus is chosen on the deposits page. This basically means you need to rake twice the value of the bonus before a withdrawal can be made. Without this, a player could easily deposit $200 and withdrawal $300 without playing. Hope you undertsand why we need to add this. Colin

Re: $100 Instant Cash Bonus and Improved Software

There will be withdrawal restrictions imposed until twice the value of the bonus is contributed in rake' date=' however the bonus is in addition to other rewards.[/quote'] It was also made clear in the original post - fair enough IMO, and pretty standard too.....

Re: $100 Instant Cash Bonus and Improved Software PokerTrillion wouldnt be able to edit the first post without it being marked as edited. Technically, a mod could have edited it, and it wouldnt show as having been edited, but I'd be surprised if this had been done. I suspect the post is as was originally posted. Easily missed though if you skim read the post (I do it all the time, skim read things and miss the important details :$)

• 3 weeks later...