Y.S.K.M.V - (Tennis) Bets 237 Yield : -10.19%/ROI:Don't Ask!

Guest cjamars

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Bit late posting today. Grosjean match just underway. I try to avoid banker but the 4/11 with Poers was a great price. Still Reid cost me a ton yesterday so hoping for revenge today. Perm BET 74 - 77 3 20 UNIT TREBLES - POWERS Perm Grosjean to beat Reid (4/11) & Hewitt to beat Norman (1/9) with Dent to beat Schalken (8/11) Roddick to beat Rusedksi (8/13) Malisse to beat Rosset (4/9) 1 20 UNIT TREBLE – BET 365 Grosjean to beat Reid (1.33) & Hewitt to beat Norman (1.08) with Kiefer to beat Stepankek (1.83

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Good day today after one of my bankers went belly up yesterday. Both my bankers (Hewitt and Reid) won although Hewitt is definitely laboring at the moment. Delighted especially with Grosjean win over Reid. To have a player in the top 20 (for whom grass is his favorite surface) priced 4/11 vs a player outside the top 200 was a steal IMO. Am sticking to level stakes at the moment but if I am still over my 5% yield target after 200 bets I might consider introducing a minimum, average and maximum confidence bet. ONE BET O/S – Kiefer vs Stepankek Tomorrow BET 74 - 77 3 20 UNIT TREBLES - POWERS Perm Grosjean to beat Reid (4/11) & WON :D :D :D Hewitt to beat Norman (1/9) with WON Dent to beat Schalken (8/11) – RETURN 52.34 UNITS :D Roddick to beat Rusedksi (8/13) – RETURN 48.95 UNITS :D Malisse to beat Rosset (4/9) – RETURN 43.77 UNITS :D 1 20 UNIT TREBLE – BET 365 – TO BE SETTLED Grosjean to beat Reid (1.33) & Hewitt to beat Norman (1.08) with Kiefer to beat Stepankek (1.83 ----------------------------------------------- Update after Bet 77 BET SUMMARY TO DATE (1 BET OS) BETS 77 (W36 / L 40 / OS 1) STRIKE RATE – 46.75% - AVERAGE ODDS- 2.40 STAKED 1,575 UNITS - RETURN 1,679.40 UNITS - PROFIT +104.40 UNITS - YIELD +6.63% - START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,104.04 UNITS - TBC ROI +5.22% - TBC YOU SHALL KNOW MY VELOCITY ;) -----------------------------------------------------

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Just the 2 bets today and going to go with a longshot for the men’s match. Joe's best friedn Tim "fister" Henman is definitely struggling to date at the Stella Artois tournament. Dupuis is nothing special but has an OK grass record and has shown a lot of mental strength to get this far (saving 6 match points in 2nd round game). Worth an interest at 4s with Bet 265. Is it just me or are all these Russian uber babes playing tennis just like policemen all getting younger. Sweet 16 year old :p :p :p :p :p Maria Sharapova is the latest teen sensation out of Russia and she’s made the last 8 in her first grass court tournament in Birmingham (winning 5 on the trot). Its one of her 7 senior tours to date and is the furthest she has progressed. Cannot however see her edging past Deementeiva whose 21 years make her look like a granny in tennis term comparisons. Experience vs youth??? Going to go with “granny†Dementieva. Only priced up at Powers in my three online accounts. Bet 78- 20 UNIT Double (Bet 365) Agassis to beat Malisse (1.20) Dupuis to beat Henman (4.00) Bet 79 – 20 UNIT DOUBLE (Powers) Agassis to beat Malisse (1/5) Dementieva to beat Sharapova (2/5)

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? My carried forward bet (Kiefer) won but fister Henman prevailed over Dupuis (but oh so sorry I had no internet to bet against him vs Grosjean). Sharapova belied her inexperience qnd came from a set down to win (Kornikova looks like yesterday,s woman next to her already and she can even play a bit of tennis No bets for a week as I am on holidays and the missus wants me out of internet dungeons ; ------------------------------ BET 74 – RETURN 52.57 UNITS :D 20 UNIT TREBLE – BET 365 Grosjean to beat Reid (1.33) & Hewitt to beat Norman (1.0 with Kiefer to beat Stepankek (1.83 Bet 78- 20 UNIT Double (Bet 365) - LOST Agassis to beat Malisse (1.20) Dupuis to beat Henman (4.00) :x Bet 79 – 20 UNIT DOUBLE (Powers) - LOST Agassis to beat Malisse (1/5) Dementieva to beat Sharapova (2/5) :x ----------------------------------------------- BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 79 (W37 / L 42) STRIKE RATE – 46.83% AVERAGE ODDS- 2.42 STAKED 1,615 UNITS RETURN 1,733.72 UNITS PROFIT +118.72 UNITS YIELD +7.35% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,118.72 UNITS ROI +5.94% -------------------------------------------------- EDITED 24th June - Incorrect Calculations made as done when away from PC. Amended results as above.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Apologies re lateness .Couldn’t get on before now (some matches just started). Lots of clay courters in action and am going to hope that their general class will be enough to triumph. Bets 80 -82 3 20 Unit Trebles – Prices Powers Perm Ferrero to beat Lisnard (1/7) With 2 from 3 of Mantilla to beat Niemeyer (8/11) Sargisan to beat Bogdanovich (8/11) Kalefnikov to beat Sluiter (8/13)

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Dissapoitning today. Banker stormed in but Kalefnikov went down in 5 sets and Mantilla in 4. Annotyed with myself as looking back the 8/11 on the decent grass couretr vs Sargisan was a steal and should have been gobbled up when I saw it without mucky trebles but oh well Bets 80 -82 3 20 Unit Trebles – Prices Powers - All lose :x Perm Ferrero to beat Lisnard (1/7) With 2 from 3 of Mantilla to beat Niemeyer (8/11) Sargisan to beat Bogdanovich (8/11) Kalefnikov to beat Sluiter (8/13) -------------------------- BETS 83 - 86 For tomorrrow (all bets witH LADBROKES) 4 20 Unit Trebles Perm Nadal to beat Childs (1/2) & Robredo to beat Vahaly (4/9) with 1 from Ljubicic to beat Miryni (Evs) Roddick to beat Rusedski (4/9) Gambill to beat Fish (5/6) Saretta to beat Calleri (Evs) Logis (as it is :D ) is in the Other Sports section if anyone is interested... EDIT : COULDN"T LOG INTO POWERS AC LAST NIGHT SO TRIED LADBROKES FOR FIRST TIME IN A WHILE (SO SLOW TO PRICE THINGS THERE) AND WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED BY THE PRICES

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Good day yesterday. The bankers (Nadal and Robredo) sailed through. Rusedski self destructed and Saretta won a tight 5 setter to show a nice profit for the day. Lots of obvious looking “bankers†today but nothing much to perm them with so having a think. -------------------------------------------------- BETS 83 - 86 For tomorrrow (all bets witH LADBROKES) 4 20 Unit Trebles Perm (BOTH WON) Nadal to beat Childs (1/2) & Robredo to beat Vahaly (4/9) with 1 from Ljubicic to beat Miryni (Evs) - LOST Roddick to beat Rusedski (4/9) – WON – RETURN 86.67 UNITS:D Gambill to beat Fish (5/6) - LOST Saretta to beat Calleri (Evs) – RETURN 62.59 UNITS :D Update after Bet 86 BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 86 (W39 / L 47) STRIKE RATE : 45.35% AVERAGE ODDS: 2.52 STAKED 1,755 UNITS RETURN 1,882.98 UNITS PROFIT +127.98 UNITS YIELD +7.29% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,127.98 UNITS ROI +6.4% YOU SHALL KNOW MY VELOCITY ;) -----------------------------------------------------

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Bets 87-89 Not a whole lot appealing in the men’s today. Am seriously thinking expanding into the women’s game as I am finding it extremely difficult to get my minimum of 20 bets per tournament needed to make 800 bets by the end of the year as my bet record (excl Wimbledon) shows. -------------------------------------------- NO OF BETS ROME                13 HAMBURG                7 St.POLTEN        12 FRENCH OPEN        16 STELLA / HALLE 19 3 20 UNIT DOUBLES (POWERS) Perm El Anayouni to beat Massu (2/7) & Stepankek to beat Draper (1/3) With 1 from Sluiter to beat Popp (1/2) Moddie to beat Niemeyer (4/9) Duypuis to beat Rochus (4/5)

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Small loss yesterday. Both bankers comfortable but all three final legs went to three sets with only one winning (Mooide). Full update after todays results. My concern of the anchor bets is Miryni vs the big hitting Croat Karlovic. However having seen off another big hitter in Ljubicic I feel confident that he can do the business. Petrova is definitely player on the up but Williams has only lost twice in grass in since 1999 (from 28 games) and I cannot see her going out now. In the Davenporty – Black matchup Black is a decent grass court player but in the 20 matches she has played vs today’s top women 10 players she’s only won three. ------------------------------------------------------------ BETS 89 - 93 All Prices POWERS 2 20 Unit Trebles Perm Davenport to beat Black (1/10) & Williams to beat Petrova (1/6) With 1 from Asagoe to beat Schiavone (8/11) Matevic to beat Suarez (Evs) 2 20 UNIT DOUBLES Perm Miryni to beat Karlovioc (8/15) With 1 from Schriapan to beat Nadal (5/6) Saretta to beat Lopez (11/10) -------------------------

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Treading Water in the last 2 Days. My Yield has been stuck around the +7% mark for the last 25 bets but not complaining if it stays like that for the next 700 bets. My strategy of perming “bankers†(I use the word only to signify that they are more likely results in my opinion) with longer priced bets is doing OK. For the 7 bets 87 – 93 The 5 bankers I used in the course of those bets all came in with 3 of the 6 settled longshots. It is when a banker goes down that I have been badly burned. There is one bet o/s (Santerra to beat Lopez) which has been rained off. Joe’s thread about tennis systems where short priced “bankers†in the women’s tour being perhaps more beneficial to follow than in the men’s game is something I will be following up in the next while. -------------------------------------------- BETS 87 - 93 3 20 UNIT DOUBLES (POWERS) Perm – BOTH ANCHORS WON :D :D El Anayouni to beat Massu (2/7) & Stepankek to beat Draper (1/3) With 1 from Sluiter to beat Popp (1/2) - LOST :x Moddie to beat Niemeyer (4/9) – WON – RETURN 49.52 UNITS :D Duypuis to beat Rochus (4/5) – LOST :x 2 20 Unit Trebles Perm – BOTH ANCHORS WON :D :D Davenport to beat Black (1/10) & Williams to beat Petrova (1/6) With 1 from Asagoe to beat Schiavone (8/11) – WON – RETURN 44.33 :D Matevic to beat Suarez (Evs) – LOST :x :x :x 2 20 UNIT DOUBLES Perm – ANCHOR WON Miryni to beat Karlovioc (8/15) :D :D With 1 from Schriapan to beat Nadal (5/6) – WON – RETURN 56.22 UNITS :D Saretta to beat Lopez (11/10) – O/S – RAIN DELAYED 8o ------------------------------------------------ Update after Bet 93 BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 93 (W42 / L 50 / OS 1) STRIKE RATE : 45.16% AVERAGE ODDS: 2.53 STAKED 1,895 UNITS RETURN 2,033.06 UNITS PROFIT +138.06 UNITS YIELD +7.29% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,138.06 UNITS ROI +6.9% YOU SHALL KNOW MY VELOCITY ;)

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Saretta lost the carried forward bet from yesterday so no change in final numbers. Of today’s matches Grosjean is a standout at ¼ with the old Magic Sign. Moodie has yest to play a player from within the top 50 and Grosjean’s form (good wins vs Enquist and Arthurs) and class should be too much for him. Similarly Ferrero is more consistent that the gifted but patchy Sargisan. Of the long shots I’ve tried to oppose the clay courters in the mens bets. Rochus looks too big against Niemienen who hasn’t much clay court experience and he pulled off a really gutsy 5 settter against Dupuis. For the women’s bets Martinez is past her best and Dokic’s Wimbeldon record deserves respect. Bets 94 – 97 2 20 Unit Trebles (Ladbrokes) Grosjean to beat Woodie (1/4) Ferrero to beat Sagisan (1/3) With 1 from Rochus to beat Niemienen (5/6) Popp to beat Novak (13/8) 2 20 UNIT Doubles (Bet 365) Dementieva to beat Karpos (1/6) with 1 from Myskina to beat Martinez (9/10) Dokic to beat Sharpova

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Popp and Rochus have both had fine 3 sets wins and I'm sitting on a 110 unit profit if my two anchor bets (Grosjean and Ferrero) come in. With this in mind I've hedged off my stake on Betfair (first time ever using :eek ) at what is a pretty attractive 3.30 on the bet I am worried about most (Sargisan vs Ferrero) Bet 98 - 20 Unit Hedge on Sargisan to beat Ferrero at 3.3 (BETFAIR)

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Good day’s punting yesterday. All 3 bankers were comfortable enough. And 3 of the 4 supporting bets won with only Dokic going out to “Champagne Sharpanova†. Popp’s win was especially sweet against the clay courter Novak. My hedge on Ferrero was unnecessary and of the 6 bets hedged I have made so far only 1 has won and I have a net loss of 107 units on these bets. Small sample size to make a judgment on and I will continue to take definite but smaller profits when I can but I’ll review the hedging strategy after maybe 25 bets. Bets 94 – 98 2 20 Unit Trebles (Ladbrokes) Perm – BOTH WON Grosjean to beat Woodie (1/4) Ferrero to beat Sagisan (1/3) With 1 from Rochus to beat Niemienen (5/6) – WON – RETURN 61.11 UNITS:D Popp to beat Novak 13/8 – WON – RETURN 87.50 UNITS:D 2 20 UNIT Doubles (Bet 365) Dementieva to beat Karpos (1/6) with 1 from WON Myskina to beat Martinez (9/10) – WON – RETURN 44.33 :D UNITS Dokic to beat Sharpova (Evs) – LOST 20 UNIT HEDGE – Sargisan to beat Ferrero (3.3) BETFAIR – LOST ----------------------------------------- Update after Bet 98 BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 98 (W45 / L 53) STRIKE RATE : 45.92% AVERAGE ODDS: 2.56 STAKED 1,995 UNITS RETURN 2,226 UNITS PROFIT +231UNITS YIELD +11.58% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,231 UNITS ROI +11.55% ------------------------------------------

Guest cjamars

Re: Tennis - Possible to make money with no 0 knowledge??? Not a whole lot appealing at decent odds today. Goinmg (slightly reluctantly) for som lower priced trebles. Think they’ll win but prices leave a lot to be desired . Logic is in the “Other Sports†thread. 7 20 Unit Trebles – All Prices Ladbrokes Perm Farian to beat Suarez (4/9) Williams to beat Zvionerevea (1/6) With 1 from Roddick to beat Schriapan (1/8) Federer to beat Lopez (1/8) Miryni to beat Bjorkman (11/10) Schalken to beat Schuellter (4/6) Sharapavo to beat Kuznetova (1/2) Ferrero to beat Grosjean (5/6) Popp to beat Rochus (8/11) EDIT : Added 3 matches I thought were on Tuesday

Guest cjamars

Mine's a Babycham Don’t jinx me Joe or I'll start fearing “manager of the month†syndrome :rollin I’m waiting until the end of the year before popping any champagne (although 200+ units is more like a crate of sparkling cider ;) ).

Guest Oddsfellow

Re: Mine's a Babycham there are a lot of tipsters charging a lot of money for a lot worse. Thought Nalbandian at 2/1 and Phillipousis 3/1 were good looking bets today.

Guest cjamars

Re: Mine's a Babycham Turned a reasonable profit yesterday (although my anchor Farina looked like she struggled a lot). Grosjean – Ferrero is still ongoing and though I’m on Ferrero I could try and hedge Grosjean but even perming him with all the banker’s today makes it not worthwhile given his low odds now and I will let it ride. Am running out of viable betting games now as things get to this tight stage. For today’s Ladies 1/4s there is a more detailed explanation in the Other Sports Thread Cannot get worked up by todays matches as outrights so am going for treble from the set betting below. Must go and do something constructive today now . Full update after today’s matches. BET 106 – 20 UNIT TREBLE (POWERS) Henin to win 2-0 – 1/4 V.Williams to Win - 1/5 Cklisters to Win 2-0 – 1/5

Guest cjamars

Re: Mine's a Babycham Well Clisters went to sleep in the first set because she managed to lose it and crash my sole bet yesterday. Been written elsewhere but the women’s game seems a lot more one sided than the men’s at present. There wasn’t a single doubt in my mind yesterday that the favorites would win and win they all did with some comfort. Have made a profit of over 135 units on Wimbeldon and I think I’ll keep my powder dry for next week as I think any value there is is now gone. If I was betting I’d have a “fun†double on Venus and the Scud to win outright now. In a Williams sister match up it’s probably her “turn†to win given recent disappointments and the Scud’s serve stats are frightening and he seems to have a fight for every point attitude. Main danger to him is Federer I think. 7 20 Unit Trebles – All Prices Ladbrokes Perm (BOTH WON) Farian to beat Suarez (4/9) Williams to beat Zvionerevea (1/6) With 1 from Roddick to beat Schriapan (1/8 – WON - RETURN 37.92 UNITS :D Federer to beat Lopez (1/8 – WON – RETURN 37.92 UNITS :D Miryni to beat Bjorkman (11/10) - LOST Schalken to beat Schuellter (4/6) – WON – RETURN 56.17 UNITS :D Sharapavo to beat Kuznetova (1/2) - LOST Ferrero to beat Grosjean (5/6) - LOST Popp to beat Rochus (8/11) – WON – RETURN 58.22 UNITS :D 20 UNIT TREBLE (POWERS) Henin to win 2-0 – 1/4 V.Williams to Win - 1/5 Cklisters to Win 2-0 – 1/5 – LOST ------------------------- Update after Bet 106 BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 106 (W49 / L 57) STRIKE RATE : 46.23% AVERAGE ODDS: 2.56 STAKED 2,155 UNITS RETURN 2,416.22 UNITS PROFIT +261.22UNITS YIELD +12.12% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,261.22 UNITS ROI +13.06%

Guest cjamars

Re: Mine's a Babycham QUOTE If I was betting I’d have a “fun†double on Venus and the Scud to win outright now. In a Williams sister match up it’s probably her “turn†to win given recent disappointments and the Scud’s serve stats are frightening and he seems to have a fight for every point attitude. Main danger to him is Federer I think. Doh!!! Would be sitting on a nice garunteed hedegable profit if I'd listeneed to myself at the stage above (mens 1/4s and womens semis):( :( :( ..oh well Just found out I am gone all next week fromoffice so will be unable to place any bets next week. With that in mind and the fact that I am going to be able to watch the final at a friend's house I'm going to have a flutter on the ladies final. I know Serena has won the last 5 and looks unstoppable but to have Venus Williams at 3.55 on Betfair is too good to miss. Net of commission (for simplicity's sake) thats 3.37 Bet 107 20 Units Williams Venus - 3.37 - BETFAIR Think the Scud will prevail tomorrow as well but waiting to see how this one pans out.

Guest cjamars

Re: Mine's a Babycham Venus lost yesterday in a slightly whiffy match but was still well worth a punt in my view. Hoping the Scud can bring my Wimbeldon to close witha bang. Logic (again such as it is) is in the Other Sports thread...........Currently 122.5 profit for 560 staked on Wimbeldon so its been a good tournament although once again did not get enough bets down (only 28 vs my hoped for 40 ). It is looking increasingly difficult to achive my target of 100 bets per month and end of season goal of 800. There are just not enough bets that I can find although until recenty I have been concentrateing on the Men's game so maybe expanision into teh WTA ranks might boost the totals. Looking very much like I will be pushed to make 500 which will mean a turnover of 10,000 units. IF I manage to maintain a yield of 10% will be a 1,000 Unit profit but that is a VERY BIG IF. Bet 108 20 Units Philpoussos - 2.60 - BETFAIR (2.74 pre comm)

Guest cjamars

Re: Mine's a Babycham It was a disappointing end to Wimbeldon for me. Two losers in both finals but still finished ahead overall by 102 units on the tournament. My lowest yield of the last 4 winning tournaments (17%). Too late for betting on any of the meatier tournaments so trawling a bit in the lower reaches of the inappropriately named Miller Lite Hall of Fame Championships (ironic that it seems to be mainly made up of a bunch of no hoper cannon fodder and players who fancy winning something when the big hitting grass courters take the week off after Wimbeldon). Ginepri plays Mirenda who has a 50% hit rate on grass now. Both the wins were in the last two rounds of this tournament against players in a serious trough of form (Vahaly lost 8 pf last 10) and Stoilarov lost 9 of last 10). Ginepri has beaten 2 players I’d never heard of with no grass court pedigree in this but he pushed Clement all the way in Wimbeldon and went down in 3 sets to Rusedski at Queens. Prior to the grass court season had gotten to 3 hard court ¼ finals and had won a Challenge Court indoor hard court event. Cannot see him tripping up here. Shame incidentally on both Powers and Ladbrokes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes . Neither of them priced up any of the three men's tournaments. Ok they're not the biggest of the year but the Swiss and Swedish open have both got some big guns in them. I'm hoping they will at least make an effort for teh semis and the finals. Only Bet 365 have made a 1/2 decent fist of covering these. I'd be happy if my account with them is the one with the worst betting history. :) --------------------------------------------------------- Bet 109 20 unit Single (Bet 265) Ginepri to beat Miranda (1.25) -------------------------------------------------- Update after Bet 108 BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 108 (W49 / L 59) STRIKE RATE : 45.37% AVERAGE ODDS: 2.57 STAKED 2,195 UNITS RETURN 2,416.22 UNITS PROFIT +221.22UNITS YIELD +10.08% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,221.22 UNITS ROI +11.06%

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity :D :D Back with a very short priced winner in Ginepri who comfortably won vs Mirenda in 2 short sets. Going to continue to have faith in him. He's playing Carraz in the semis. Carraz has come out of a very bad patch winning a satellite on clay in Andorra before getting to teh semis here. Hes beaten 2 very out of form players in Blake and Gimelstob and 1 with little grass court experience. All his games were long 3 setters. His record (ATP) prior to this was 4-0. He has played a bit of Challeneg Tour on Grass (15-12) but even there it is pretty undistinguished (1 1/4 final in 9 tournaments) Ginepri is 9-6 on grass and had been beaten 3 times on the surface before this tournament in 2003. He was operating at a higher level vs the likes of Clement, Rusedski & Miryni. He got to the semis in this last year and should be fresher having gone straight sets to date. Bet 110 20 Unit Single Ginepri to beat Carraz - 1.44 Units (bet 365) -------------------------------------------------- Bet 111 (UNMATCHED AT PRESENT) 20 Units on Garrigues (2.16) BETFAIR Have backed Garrigues vs Srebotnik in the womens' semi finals at Palermo. There was only 5 units unmatched at 2.1. Will see how this pretty illiguid market goes. Shes had a good Challenge Court record in last few tournamnets and has betane Srebotnik once already this year. Srebotnik should probably still be favorite based on her overall record and experience but will see how this developes and post prior to the start at 2.00 EDIT : Bet Matched Now ; Only 160 odd Euros matched on this. Garrigues is 1.87 there now. -------------------------------------------------

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Hi Chris, did you ever get the reply I sent to your recent email? You did say you were having problems.

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Hi Odds No I didn't. I can receive on my Yahoo account but almost impossible to send. I can mail out from the old Administartors account here. The weather has made comms dodgy. Send it again if you get the chance. My new ravings are probably rubbish anyway ;) .

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Well Garridues got absolutely walloped so no joy there. Full update after the Ginepri match comes in. On a bad run here (3 winners from last 10). Debateing getting involved the Federer - Novak match tomorrow. He should win but the 1.33 on Federer is silly. He has the hex on Novak in last 3 meetings but Novak has won the only clay meeting. Hes also beaten Novak in 2 finals and Novak has lost the last 4 finals he has played in pretty much comprehensive fashion. Can't really make any case for him even at 3s but by the same token cannot bring myself to bet on the Swiss either. Taking a week out was bad for teh momentum as I feel that generally speaking the early rds of the tournaments have more value when less well known players tend to be out in force. Again the difficulty of finding enough bets from the limited number of bookies out there is very frustrateing. Might have to open yet another account :\

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Ginepri did the business in the SF so finished with a winner for the week. Federer ran out of steam and went down in 5 sets to Novak for no other reason than fatigue I would imagine. Might be worth opposing in next tournament if he does not take a decent break. Hopefully some of next weeks tournamenets in Stutggart and Holland will be more aggressively priced up by the snakes Bet 110 20 Unit Single – WON – RETURN 28.89 UNITS:D :D Ginepri to beat Carraz - 1.44 Units (bet 365) -------------------------------------------------- Bet 111 20 Units on Garrigues (2.16) BETFAIR - LOST Update after Bet 111 -------------------------------------------------- BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 111 (W51 / L 60) STRIKE RATE : 45.95% AVERAGE ODDS: 2.54 STAKED 2,255 UNITS RETURN 2,470.11 UNITS PROFIT +215.11UNITS YIELD +9.54% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,215.11 UNITS ROI +10.76%

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Bet 112 10 UNITS EACH WAY (POWERS) Felix Mantilla E/w Mercedes Cup Outright - 18/1 Hoping he'll make at least the semis in the weaker 1/2 of teh draw and I can lay him off for some garunteed loot at worst. If Anyone wants to match 20 Units on Betfair at 25s I'm your man as well