** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Y.S.K.M.V - (Tennis) Bets 237 Yield : -10.19%/ROI:Don't Ask!

Guest cjamars

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Most of the "bankers" are tomorrow Analysis of sorts in Other Sports Bets 113 - 119 3 20 Unit 4 Timers (All bet 365) Mercedes Cup Stuttgart Perm CHELA to beat Puerta – 1.22 VERKERK to beat Gilemberti 1.14 GAUDIO to beat Lisnard 1.10 With 1 from LABADZE to beat Scheppingen 2.10 ARAZI to beat Massu 1.83 MONTANES to beat Melzer 1.83 2 20 Unit Trebles (All Bet 365) Dutch Open Perm NADAL to beat Pretchsener 1.11 F.LOPEZ to beat Mello 1.16 With 1 from Saretta to beat Sargisan 1.50 ROCHUS to beat Kratchovil 1.57 LOPEZ to beat Storeta 1.57 Bet 119 – BET 365 5 Units E/W Sluiter to Win Dutch Open

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Amazing tradeing on the Labadze – Scheppingen match on Betfair with lots of arbs at various points of the day (including one of almost 19%!!). The Georgian has gone from 1.83 to 3.5 and unless a massive fix is in in favor of the Dutchman this is a massive bet given the general crapiness of Scheppingen who has not won a senior clay game since 2000 and who Suffered some poor defeats on clay of late. Labadze not a whole lot better but operateing at a higher level. Bet 120 20 Unit Single Betfair Labadze to beat Von Schepennigen – 3.5 (Incl comm.) Bet 121 15 Unit Single Betfair Also took 15 Units on Betfair at 6s of Verkerk to Win Dutch Open. Nice Price even if I think Gaudio is the man here to beat. At 4s in most places. Should at least make semis in this very poor field as he is one of the few with any form at all other than Gaudio. Poor record here mind (never beyong rd 2 in 4 attempts but should keep up good form

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: Labadze Georgian son of a horse shagging bitch. Don’t normally allow myself to get upset by losses (with the amount I have how could I ) but this was one annoying match. He retires 1 game into the 2nd set having lost 1st one 7-6. Allowing a walkover or even deciding to fcuk off half way through the first set and at least my money’d be ok but no he has to go and struggle on the Georgian b******He must have been carrying an injury as I cannot see any other way the hapless Scheppingen could beat him. The trade on Betfair was wild and I thought I was clever getting on at the other side as I thought it was just arbitrers . Stand in the corner Christopher. Very bad day. Of 5 of the bets decided today only 1 a possible winner. Am going to keep the longterm bets (winners and each way bets) in a suspense account until resolved either way so they will not appear in the overall betting record until resolved. I will count e/w bets as 1 bet for simplicity’s sake. Profits plummeting and Yield nose-diving from the heady heights of 12%.................. ---------------------------------------------------------- 3 20 Unit 4 Timers (All bet 365) Mercedes Cup Stuttgart Perm CHELA to beat Puerta – 1.22 TO DECIDE :\ VERKERK to beat Gilemberti 1.14 – TO DECIDE :\ GAUDIO to beat Lisnard 1.10 – TO DECIDE :\ With 1 from LABADZE to beat Scheppingen 2.10 - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :evil ARAZI to beat Massu 1.83 – LOST IN 3rd SET T/B :x MONTANES to beat Melzer 1.83 – TO DECIDE :\ 2 20 Unit Trebles (All Bet 365) Dutch Open Perm NADAL to beat Pretchsener 1.11 – TO DECIDE :\ F.LOPEZ to beat Mello 1.16 - WON :D With 1 from Saretta to beat Sargisan 1.50 - LOST :x ROCHUS to beat Kratchovil 1.57 – TO DECIDE :\ LOPEZ to beat Storeta 1.57 - WON :D Bet 120 20 Unit Single Betfair :x :x :x :x :x >: >: >: - LOST Labadze to beat Von Schepennigen – 3.5 (Incl comm.) -------------------------------------------- BETS IN SUSPENSE Mantilla E/W - 10 Units - 18/1 to Win Mercedes Cup Sluiter E/W - 5 Units - 67/1 to WiN Dutch Open Verkerk - 15 Units - 6/1 to Win Dutch Open

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Sneaky Treble before the 11 O Clock Off Bet 122 – 20 Unit Treble (Bet 365) Armando to beat Warwinka (1.5) Hernandez to beat Hemmes (1.28) Chela to beat Puerta (1.14)

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity And one for the road. All the Bankers :rolleyes Bet 124 20 Unit Treble Powers Costa to beat Vanek - 1.16 El Anayoniu toi beat Etlis - 1.2 Coria to beat Mathieu - 1.2

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Bit of a disaster this week is turning out for punting purposes. Have lost 200 units already with no let up in sight to the carnage. The Dutch Open has gone completely pear shped. The 1st and 2nd seeds (Gaudio and Verkerk both had shock exits) and verything I’ve touched has turned to muck. Even “bankers “ like Costa vs a player 120 odd places below him have gone to the bottom of the bookies shopfloor. Not too downhearted as I have had some serious swings up and down already. Tomorrow is another day as Scarlett O’Hara once said. :rolleyes 20 Unit 4 Timers (All bet 365) ALL LOSERS :x :x :x Mercedes Cup Stuttgart Perm CHELA to beat Puerta – 1.22 WON VERKERK to beat Gilemberti 1.14 – LOST GAUDIO to beat Lisnard 1.10 – LOST With 1 from LABADZE to beat Scheppingen 2.10 - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ARAZI to beat Massu 1.83 – LOST IN 3rd SET T/B MONTANES to beat Melzer 1.83 – TO DECIDE 2 20 Unit Trebles (All Bet 365) Dutch Open Perm NADAL to beat Pretchsener 1.11 – WON :D :D F.LOPEZ to beat Mello 1.16 - WON :D With 1 from Saretta to beat Sargisan 1.50 - LOST :x ROCHUS to beat Kratchovil 1.57 – :D – RETURN 41.65 UNits LOPEZ to beat Storeta 1.57 -:D - RETURN 41.65 UNits Bet 120 20 Unit Single Betfair - LOST:evil :evil Labadze to beat Von Schepennigen – 3.5 (Incl comm.) -------------------------------------------- Mantilla E/W - 10 Units - 18/1 to Win Mercedes Cup – 1st Rd Exit :x :x (1 set up for fcuks sake :x :x ) Verkerk to Win Dutch Open – 15 Units – 6/1 - Continues his crappy hometown record. The New Schuellter :lol ?? Sneaky Treble before the 11 O Clock Off Bet 122 – 20 Unit Treble (Bet 365) - LOST Armando to beat Warwinka (1.5) :rolleyes Hernandez to beat Hemmes (1.28 ;) Chela to beat Puerta (1.14 :eek Bet 123 20 Unit Single :D :D Hidalgo to beat Chavlet - 1.55 Bertfair – RETURN 29.45 Units (less comm.) BET 124 20 Unit Treble Powers - LOST Costa to beat Vanek - 1.16 :evil :x :rolleyes :o El Anayoniu toi beat Etlis - 1.2 :D Coria to beat Mathieu - 1.2 :D ------------------------------------------------- BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 123 (W54 / L 69) STRIKE RATE : 43.90% AVERAGE ODDS: 3.57 STAKED 2,490 UNITS RETURN 2,582.85 UNITS PROFIT +92.85UNITS YIELD +3.73% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,092.85 UNITS ROI +4.64% 1 Bet in Suspense Sluiter E/W Dutch Open 67/1 (5 Units) :eek

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Bring the pain 20 Unit 4-Timers (All B365) Bets 125 - 128 Perm Moya to beat Behrend 1.1 Schuellter to beat Abel 1.12 Robredo to beat Burgsmuller 1.28 With Correjta to beat Rochus 1.5 Gonzalez to beat Nadal 1.57 Volandri to beat Grosjean 2.62 Youznhy to beat Lapentti 1.8

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity 20 Unit Trebles(All B365) DUTCH OPEN Bets 129 - 131 Perm Sluiter to beat Wawrinka 1.2 Squillari to beat VoN Scheppingen 1.33 With 1 from Horna to beat Rochus 1.6 Lisnard to beat Hernandez 1.57 Hipfl to beat Von Lottum 2.00 Bet 132 20 Units on Squillari to Win Dutch Open – 12/1 (Betfair

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity EDIT . THE CHELA MATCH STARTED AT 10 UK time but I forgot to post this. Trust that people will respect my bona fides :lol ------------------------------------------------------------ :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x Another disaster today to send me plummeting back into the red after all the hard work getting up almost 250 Units. Have lost a pretty staggering 272 Units :o in the last 3 days which isâ€good†going in anyone’s hall of shame. All 3 games in the Dutch Open went down with the banker Squillari failing to beat Scheppingen a player playing only his 7th senior clay game since 2000. Worse still was the fact that despite picking 7 from 8 selections right in the Mercedes Cup the fact that top seeded Moya lost one of the anchor bets to Behrend (6-7,6-7) a player who has never beaten a top 20 player in over 7 years meant that all the bets (and almost 200 units went down). Especially annoyed as I had picked Volandri at a tasty 2.62 to beat the patchy on clay Grosjean. Really has been a shocking week for red-hot favourites (Moya, Gaudio, Verkerk, Costa) all succumbing to players that normally wouldn’t have troubled them a jot. Bottom line is that I’m back below where I started over two months ago which is frustrating in the extreme. Maybe too many bets this week in my efforts to try and up the volume and selectivity lost. Still got an interest at 67/1 e/w on Sluiter for the Dutch Open. Should win tomorrow vs Warinka and a POSSIBLE ¼ final versus last year’s winner Chela beckons and the chance for a possible big splurge there. First anchor is last year’s winner Chela to beat Hidlago. Second anchor is in The Mercedes Cup is Robredo vs Vanek. He’s won the last three clay meetings and is in good form on clay having got to the 4th rd in the French Open and the semis recently in Sweden going out to the eventual winner Lapentti. The beefier elements are the in form Novak vs Youzhny. He’s admittedly lost the last three to Youznhy but won the previous two and I fancy his good form from the French Open and his recent excellent win vs Federer to continue. Montanes should have enough for Galimberti and the powerful Gonzalez hopefully should have enough to overpower the patchy Finn Nieminen who he thrashed in the recent French Open. ----------------------------------------------- Bet 134 & 135 3- 20 Unit Trebles - POWERS PERM Chela to beat Hdialdgo (1/5) Robredo to beat Vanek (1/6) With 1 from Novak to beat Youznhy (4/7) Montanes to beat Galimberti (4/7) Gonzalez to beat Nieminen (4/11) Full Update later

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity EDIT . THE CHELA MATCH STARTED AT 10 UK time but I could not post this. Trust that people will respect my bona fides :lol ------------------------------------------------------------ :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x Another disaster today to send me plummeting back into the red after all the hard work getting up almost 250 Units. Have lost a pretty staggering 272 Units :o in the last 3 days which isâ€good†going in anyone’s hall of shame. All 3 games in the Dutch Open went down with the banker Squillari failing to beat Scheppingen a player playing only his 7th senior clay game since 2000. Worse still was the fact that despite picking 7 from 8 selections right in the Mercedes Cup the fact that top seeded Moya lost one of the anchor bets to Behrend (6-7,6-7) a player who has never beaten a top 20 player in over 7 years meant that all the bets (and almost 200 units went down). Especially annoyed as I had picked Volandri at a tasty 2.62 to beat the patchy on clay Grosjean. Really has been a shocking week for red-hot favourites (Moya, Gaudio, Verkerk, Costa) all succumbing to players that normally wouldn’t have troubled them a jot. Bottom line is that I’m back below where I started over two months ago which is frustrating in the extreme. Maybe too many bets this week in my efforts to try and up the volume and selectivity lost. Still got an interest at 67/1 e/w on Sluiter for the Dutch Open. Should win tomorrow vs Warinka and a POSSIBLE ¼ final versus last year’s winner Chela beckons and the chance for a possible big splurge there. First anchor is last year’s winner Chela to beat Hidlago. Second anchor is in The Mercedes Cup is Robredo vs Vanek. He’s won the last three clay meetings and is in good form on clay having got to the 4th rd in the French Open and the semis recently in Sweden going out to the eventual winner Lapentti. The beefier elements are the in form Novak vs Youzhny. He’s admittedly lost the last three to Youznhy but won the previous two and I fancy his good form from the French Open and his recent excellent win vs Federer to continue. Montanes should have enough for Galimberti and the powerful Gonzalez hopefully should have enough to overpower the patchy Finn Nieminen who he thrashed in the recent French Open. ----------------------------------------------- Bet 134 & 135 3- 20 Unit Trebles - POWERS PERM Chela to beat Hdialdgo (1/5) Robredo to beat Vanek (1/6) With 1 from Novak to beat Youznhy (4/7) Montanes to beat Galimberti (4/7) Gonzalez to beat Nieminen (4/11) Full Update later

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity BANKER LOST so 7 from 8 no good to save me :x :x :x :x Bets 125 - 128 20 Unit 4-Timers (All B365) Perm Moya to beat Behrend 1.1 – ONLY 90 PLACES ABOVE HIM :evil Schuellter to beat Abel 1.12 - :D Robredo to beat Burgsmuller 1.28 :D With Correjta to beat Rochus 1.5 :D Gonzalez to beat Nadal 1.57 :D Volandri to beat Grosjean 2.62 :D Youznhy to beat Lapentti 1.8 :D Bets 129 - 131 Perm Sluiter to beat Wawrinka 1.2 Squillari to beat VoN Scheppingen 1.33 - LOST :x With 1 from Horna to beat Rochus 1.6 :D Lisnard to beat Hernandez 1.57 :o Hipfl to beat Von Lottum 2.00 - TO DECIDE Bet 133-135 3- 20 Unit Trebles - POWERS BANKER LOST ALL LOST PERM Chela to beat Hdialdgo (1/5) – For FCUKS SAKE (1-6,1-6) :evil Robredo to beat Vanek (1/6) - TO DECIDE With 1 from Novak to beat Youznhy (4/7) – TO DECIDE Montanes to beat Galimberti (4/7) – TO DECIDE Gonzalez to beat Nieminen (4/11) – TO DECIDE ---------------------------------------------------------- The numbers say it way better than I can. Lost 353 Units on the Dutch and Stuttgrat Open :x :x :eek :x (a yield of -75%. Down from a high of +260 Units and a positive yield of almost 13% at the end of Wimbeldon. An incredible (in the wrong way) 3 from 24 winners in the 2 tournaments. Still have a 5 Unit stake on Sluiter at 67/1 e/w but given the disaterous nature to date for this tournament am now cooling my boots in a big big way BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 135(W54 / L 80 / 1 OS) STRIKE RATE : 40.00% AVERAGE ODDS: 3.57 STAKED 2,720 UNITS RETURN 2,582.85 UNITS PROFIT -137.15UNITS YIELD -5.04% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 1,862.85 UNITS ROI -6.86% 1 BET O/S SLUITER TO WIN 5 UNITS E/W 67/1 --------------------------------

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Been a bad bad week. Despite getting 24 from 32 picks (if viewed as singles) right I have lost the last 12 bets which is my worst run since I started. The failure of completely odds on “Bankers†(Moya 1/10, Chela 1/6, Squillari 1/3) in those 12 bets has cost me dear. Earlier failures by Verkerk (1/7) and Gaudio (1/7) were similarlty damning. Thought about stopping for a while but am hopeful the form book might be restored somewhat today. With that in mind am going for 3 20 Unit Trebles : Bets 136 – 138 (POWERS) Perm Massu to beat Scheppingen (2/7) & Gonzalez to beat Behrend (1/4) With Coria beat Youznhy (2/7) Ropbredo to beat Volandri (4/9) Horna to beat Hernandez (1/3) Sluiter plays in the QF vs Hidalgo a match that I cannot call for the life of me. Have decided not to hedge my stake off here and just hope that Sluiter makes the semis where I can finally take some profits on him.

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Normal Service restored somewhat today with the bankers all comfortably winning and Horna, Robredo bringing home two of the 1st 2 bets. Waiting for the 3rd one in the Coria match up and hopefully Sluiter to make the semis where I can get some garunteeed profit from the 5 Unit E/W stake on him at 67/1. There is a backlog in the fixtures which means that Hipfl must play two games today having just finished a 2nd rd 3 set win over Von Lottum. I wouldn’t fancy his chances against Montanes anyway but with the added factor of fatigue I just cannot see him winning the QF after less than 2 hours rest. Got on Betfair just before it was suspended for some reason. Bet 139 20 Unit Single Montanes to beat Hipfl (1.39 Betfair after Comm)

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT:b Finally a few of the favorites do the business and restore something like respectability to the proceedings. More importantly Sluiter (backed at 67/1 EW) struggles into the semis which if I have priced up the match ups right will garuntee me a profit of about 150 Units (even if he gets knocked out in the SF). Still a bad week but looks like I might salavage a bitr of respectability. Bets 136 – 138 (POWERS) 20 Unit Singles Perm - Both Won Massu to beat Scheppingen (2/7) & :D Gonzalez to beat Behrend (1/4) :D With Coria beat Youznhy (2/7) :D - RETURN 46.43 Units Ropbredo to beat Volandri (4/9) :D - RETURN 42.86 Units Horna to beat Hernandez (1/3) :D - RETURN 41.33 Units Bet 139 20 Unit Single - WON - RETURN 27.26 UNITS :D Montanes to beat Hipfl (1.39 Betfair after Comm) Should have been on this with all I had. A 6-2 , 6-2 walkover for Montanes againts Hipfl who had to bring himneslf up after the second Rd game win eartlier in the day. Leaning towards him beating Sluiter tomorrow. ------------------------------------------------ Sluiter is into the semis and will play the winner of the Montanes-Hipfl match. I just don't have much faith in Sluiter on clay to be honest. Hes been on good form on grass of late but he has only been beyond teh 1st rd twice in 7 starts this year. Montanes should have the clay court experience to beat him in the SF. Even is he manages to overcome Montanes the Final would be a game vs eitehr Horna or Massu both of who are much more clay courters. I bought him at 67s as his draw was a joke and he has some form in this tournament in his home country but it is get out now time I think. The question is how much I will stake in the SF on his opponent? --------------------------------------

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Whew. ZHad to make a decision on the Sluiter semi final vs Montanes. Amazingly (to me) Montanes is priced as the underdog (2 vs 1.8) where I would probably price the game 1.9 vs 18 or at vest 1.83 vs 1.83. I shou8ld be lumping on Montanes but greed has unfortunately gotten the better of me and I'm just going to stick 100 units on Montanes and hope Sluiter beats him as I'm garunteed the ew bet of 167.5 Units and can bet against him as well as there is no way he will beat Massu IMHO. Bet 140 (Powers ) Hedged bet Only 100 Unit Single Montanes to beat Sluiter

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Hope that you'll trust my honesty when I say that I offere 20 units on Massu last night at Evs on Betfair and he won this morning. Comnpletely forgot to post it at the time. I hope that it is not viewed as "After Eventing" (as my posting of Chela above as a bet when 6 games down would show I don't do!!). My Betfair slip is below for what that is worth. Bet 141 20 Unit STake Betfair Massu to beat Horna (Evs) 158860479        2003-07-18 18:21        Dutch Open / Semi Final Matches : Massu v Horna        N. Massu         2.00        2.00        Odds        19.21         19.21         Back

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Sluiter struggled but managed to beat Montanes in 3 sets to get to the final of an event he was beaten in the final in 2001. I'm garunteed 200+ profit on my 5 Unit E/W staje if weighted approrpriately. It was a great pick if I do allow myself a moments pride (although still a terrible tournamnet for punting for me otherwise - an easy draw to the 1/4s , good currnt form (admittedly on grass) , hometown advanatge and a previous final got an otherwise pretty mediocre player to the finals in a seriously weak event. He's up againts Massu a clay court specialist (admittedly trawling the lower regions of the tours) and normally I'd have no hesitation in backing Massu here especially as he comprehensively has beaten Sluiter in their two previous meetings. A couple of things prevent me : 1). Sluiter has been in 4 clay finals and won the last 3 (admittedly Challenge Tour). 2). Sluiter has hometown advantge. I've seen 2 tennis games all year - the women's final and Volandri vs Massu (my first bet back in May) where Massu collapsed in the Rome Open when the hometown got on his back despite being a set up. It really was a dramatic mental collapse. Volandris a far better clay courter than Sluiter admittedly but the principle is teh same. 3). The garunteed profit is too good not to take. I could lump everything on Massu (my already banked e/w wins and a weighted stake on Betfair would give me 310+ Units profit if Massu won but nothing if Sluiter pulls of a slighhtly unlikely win). I've gone with the chislers option and had 200 Units on Massu matched at 1.75 (1.67 after comm) on Betfair. ============================================= BET 142 Massu to Win Dutch Open - 200 Unit Stake at 1.75 This means Sluiter Wins Win Stake - 67 * 5 = 335 Units E/W Stake - 33.5 * 2 = 167.5 Units Less Initial Stake = -10 Units SF Stake on Montanes =-100 Units F Stake on Massu = -200 Units PROFIT = 192.50 Units :p :p :p :p :p Massu Wins Win Stake - 1,67 * 200 = 334 Units E/W Stake Sluiter - 33.5 * 2 = 167.5 Units Less Initial Stake = -10 Units SF Stake on Montanes =-100 Units F Stake on Massu = -200 Units PROFIT = 192.50 Units :p :p :p :p :p ========================================= Summary after Bet 142 (Massu Win) BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 142 (W61 / L 81) STRIKE RATE : 42.96% AVERAGE ODDS: 2.85 STAKED 3,120 UNITS RETURN 3,280.33 UNITS PROFIT 160.33UNITS YIELD +5.14% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,160.33 UNITS ROI +8.02%

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Well Massu won in Holland which makes me slightly annoyed at not having more confidence in my predictions but 192 Units profit on a 10 Unit stake isn’t too shabby. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Back from a week without internet access so coming to three tournaments that seem to have produced no real upsets (maybe bar Thomann’s progrsess in Indianopolis). Thought About throwing Coria vs Lopez in as a banker but despoite fact Coria has won their precvious 4 matches 3 have been tight and Lopez is in good form. Coria has been inspired on clay in 2003 (no other word) but fatigue is a worry for me here. Moya should beat wunderkind Nadal (his tennis partner) and avenege the defeat in Hamburg but odds of around ½ make no appeal. Thomann who has been playing mainly challenge Court has had an easy trip to the SF in Indianapolis. Even a slightly out of form Schripan should have enough. Croaita Open For the beefier bets Volandri is in super form of late getting to 1/4s in both Stuttgart and Bstad and winning a CC final and another CC SF before that. His win vs Gonzalez in the last round was especially fine.Hrbaty has not won 4 games in a row since January and even his Challenge Court games have not being going well. Victories vs the out of form Martin , Vicente and Radic were OK but only that. Genrali Open Massu is off a victory in the Final in Amersfoot but the field was truly dire and his opposition in this event (Sargisan, Costa etc) was against completely out of form players. Zabalatea has won their 2 previous clay meetings and while they were tight he won recently in Sweden and is fresh for this game having had a w/o and two easy straight set wins. BETS 143 – 144 (LADBROKES) Going to go with 20 Unit doubles on: Perm Schriapan to beat Thomann (2/7) With 1 from Zabaleta to beat Massu (4/9) Volandri to beat Hrbaty (8/11)

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity A winner and a loser but finish slightly ahead for the only two bets of the week > Zabalatea surprisingly collapseing vs Massu. 3 tours (1 US and the peunultimate clay tour in Europe) start tomorrow but again for shame on the accounts I have as only Bet 365 have priced the matches up so hats of to them . IF I could only take some money of them now. BETS 143 – 144 (LADBROKES) 20 Unit doubles on: Perm Schriapan to beat Thomann (2/7) - WON :D With 1 from Zabaleta to beat Massu (4/9) - LOST Volandri to beat Hrbaty (8/11) – WON – RETURN 44.42 :D :D ======================================== BET SUMMARY TO DATE BETS 144 (W62 / L 82) STRIKE RATE : 43.06% AVERAGE ODDS: 2.84 STAKED 3,160 UNITS RETURN 3,324.74 UNITS PROFIT 164.74UNITS YIELD +5.21% START BANK 2,000 UNITS CURRENT BANK 2,164.74 UNITS ROI +8.24%

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Almost too many matches this week. Strong field in Poland which usually does not attract much in the way of the big guns with both of last week’s winners (Coria and Moya) turning out. Hewitt dips his feet back in in the less prestigious of the two stateside tours. Going with BETS 145 - 150 :D 4 20 Unit Trebles (Bet 365) Perm Moya to beat Portas (1.12) & Blanco to beat Mariuscowic (1.25) With 1 from Browne to beat Rochus (2.2) – Big Price here IMO Volandri to beat Puerta (1.25) Galimberti to beat Vinciguerra (1.83) Hidalgo to beat Knowle (1.33) 2 20 Unit Doubles (Bet 365) Perm Kratchovil top beat Goellner (1.25) With 1 from Ferrer to beat Uhilrach (1.28) Sanchez to beat Norman (2.00)

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity BETS 151-153 Some As yet Unmatched Bets BETFAIR on the Prokom Ladies Open (Pre Comm) Time as stated. Bet Slips will be added if matched. 20 Unit Singles Chadlakova to beat Aloro 1.68 (12.45 UK) Sprem to beat Besenova 1.28 (12.45 UK) Garrigues to beat Kurachovca 1.63 (14.30 UK) EDIT : All bets matche prior to start

Guest bcrazy

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Nice to see you on Galimberti, I've just made a reply on the ATP tennis thread in "other sports" tipping him and saying I'd back him at 5/6 never mind the 5/4 available at Betfair. Do you place all your bets at Bet365 or is it just for proofing purposes?

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Hiya BCrazy I bet mainly with Bet365 as they generally price up the most markets and the earliest. Powers come next and a dismal 3rd is Ladbrokes. I’ve started with Betfair recently and am thinking about adding Gamebookers and maybe one or two others. 4 accounts is probably loads but as I said Powers and Ladbbrokes don’t offer the best of selections and Betfair is really only good for backing outsiders in tennis which is something I don’t generally do. 5/4 is great value re Galimberti but my concern about him is that his record outside Italy is very poor. He seems to play mainly Challenge Tour (and in Italy mainly) for the last while. Consolation is that Varriguar (or something :D ) is in a very poor run of form.

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Going to have a feast of doubles in the US has Polish games rauined out till tomorrow : Anchoring the lot is Gambill vs Joyce in the Merecedes Benz. My first hardcourt tour so going to keep the more ambitious trebles for later till I get a feel for form. BETS 7 20 Unit Doubles (BET 365) Perm : Gambill to beat Joyce (1.12) with 1 from Lee to beat Tanio (1.36) Bob Bryan to beat Delic (1.61) Burgsmuller to beat Kendrick (1.57) Carraz to beat Levy (1.4) Goldstein to beat Baker (1.4) Luczak to beat Roirtman (1.66) Miranda to beat Beck (1.72)

Guest cjamars

Re: You Shall Know my Velocity Negl;ected to mention that had 15 units on Joyce to beat Gambill at 8 to 1 opn Betfair. Play suspended at 5-5 currently. Aplologies.

Guest cjamars

Re: nice one 17 Bets placed in last two days. 3 losers today so 14 unsettled as of now but 5 of the US doubles settled will come in if Gambill beats Joyce and some of the Polish trebles are waiting the bankers to win so could be a good few days hopefully. Have a few small nibbles on the US matches again : BET 162-163 20 UNIT ACCUMULATOR (POWERS) PERM Roddick to beat Bryan (1.07) Agassi to beat Huebener (1.05) Miryni to beat Kim (1.25) With 1 from Draper to beat Fish (2.25) Delgao to beat Benneteau (1.66) BET 164 20 UNIT ACCUMULATOR (BET 365) PERM Roddick to beat Bryan (1.07) Agassi to beat Huebener (1.05) Miryni to beat Kim (1.25) With 1 from Sargisan to beat Vanek (1.5) ------------------------------------------------------------ Thanks for the nice words Keemanan but to be honest last month was a bit of a disaster after a great June. I lost nearly 350 Units on the tours in Holland and Germany. The Sluiter bet just made it less of a disaster. Still nice to get a 66/1 shot mind you. I’m hoping to bet 16,000 Units by the end of the year and make a yield of about 5% which will give me around 800 Units profit with which I’ll buy my dear lady and myself something nice from Santa hopefully! ------------------------------------------------------------