Hide « Manchester City v FC Midtjylland
NK Interblock Ljubljana v Hertha BSC Berlin (19:45BST) 7.604.401.5799.58 %
Hide « NK Interblock Ljubljana v Hertha BSC Berlin
Queen of the South v FC Nordsjælland (19:45BST) 3.503.852.20100.00 %
Hide « Queen of the South v FC Nordsjælland
Sporting de Braga v Zrinjski Mostar (19:45BST) 1.256.8015.50101.16 %
Hide « Sporting de Braga v Zrinjski Mostar
Deportivo La Coruña v Hajduk Split (20:00BST) 1.375.3012.00100.19 %

Re: UEFA Cup 14 August First thoughts for tonight: I think both Polish teams will win their games tonight. Opposition in both game is level, but imo Polish football is improving a lot recently, domestic league getting stronger. Lech struggled in the last round at home in the firt half, still they won convincingly. In any case these odds are good for HW with teams of the same caliber playing. A couple of teams playing away are underestimated imo - Zilina, Kalmar and Debrecen, both because of their good start of the season ( in the case of Kalmar a great season overall) and the slow start of the home teams. Bookies may be right, but at least one game out of these might produce a nice surprise, all 3 are good for some AH choices. After last night I don't think anyone will be having low opinion of the teams from Cyprus, and despite the fact Red Star are a class above Apoel, I would't touch this game. Litex Bulgaria should win convincingly, the team is rated among favourites at home this season, with great new Manager and good traditions in this Cup. I wouldn't touch the other Bulgarian team, Lokomotiv, as they are short of strikers and the game looks weird to me, i.e. an Under. I can't see AEK, Aris, Braga and Dnjepr droping points, so I have already staked on that accumulator plus Legia not to lose - FC Moscow had a great season last year, but in 2008 they are struggling. Still, recently they made Zenith sweat, so I covered myself with the draw. Napoli this season have clearly declared CL ambitions, with this team they would be among my hidden favourites for UEFA, but as usual with the Italians one never knows would they be bothered? They might as well decide the tie here and now, but knowing the intense atmosphere in Albania with every game, and at these odds - no bet. Few Overs in mind - Gent, because Kalmar are very dangerous and high-scoring team; Hertha away - the Berliners often allow silly goals in the Cups when they are strong favourites; Djurgardens - because of the dangerous guests, who have a lot more experience in Europe; Young Boys - pls see above, imo Debrecen will score in the game. Opinions????? P.S. In the meantime odds for Kalmar have gone up....

Re: UEFA Cup 14 August That is an absolute monster price on FCM to beat Man City, 13.50! :eek FCM are a very attack minded team, top of the Danish SAS Liga after 4 matches, winning 3 and drawing 1. From what I saw of them last season, they are quite a slick passing team, that can open up teams for sure. I know the Danish league isn't the best, but FCM don't deserve to be written off as 13.50 no hopers. I'll be taking a look at Asian Handicaps for tonight, but they are a huge price. Another big factor is, they are way ahead of Man City fitness wise and the english teams struggled last night. I wouldn't want a big chunk of cash on Man City @ 1.30 - that's for sure.

Re: UEFA Cup 14 August Queen Of The South in Europe... :lol Never thought i'd see the day!!! :clap Honestly though, I think they are worth a bet tonight. 5/2 at home against a side who will just be as nervous for this, is a huge price. The Queens will be really fired up for it and I can see them scraping a 1 or 2-0 win. Lets hope so! :cheers

Re: UEFA Cup 14 August UEFA Cup Soccer - Litex Lovech/Hapoel Kiryat S - total Over 2½ (+128) for the regulation time held on Aug 14 at 12:00pm [pending] UEFA Cup Soccer - AA Gent/Kalmar - total Over 2½ (-111) for the regulation time held on Aug 14 at 1:00pm [pending] Got the best-priced overs on Litex before it dropped to O 2 at 1.3 or something. Beware, though, my overs yesterday went 0-2.

Re: UEFA Cup 14 August

First thoughts for tonight: I think both Polish teams will win their games tonight. Opposition in both game is level, but imo Polish football is improving a lot recently, domestic league getting stronger. Lech struggled in the last round at home in the firt half, still they won convincingly. In any case these odds are good for HW with teams of the same caliber playing. A couple of teams playing away are underestimated imo - Zilina, Kalmar and Debrecen, both because of their good start of the season ( in the case of Kalmar a great season overall) and the slow start of the home teams. Bookies may be right, but at least one game out of these might produce a nice surprise, all 3 are good for some AH choices. After last night I don't think anyone will be having low opinion of the teams from Cyprus, and despite the fact Red Star are a class above Apoel, I would't touch this game. Litex Bulgaria should win convincingly, the team is rated among favourites at home this season, with great new Manager and good traditions in this Cup. I wouldn't touch the other Bulgarian team, Lokomotiv, as they are short of strikers and the game looks weird to me, i.e. an Under. I can't see AEK, Aris, Braga and Dnjepr droping points, so I have already staked on that accumulator plus Legia not to lose - FC Moscow had a great season last year, but in 2008 they are struggling. Still, recently they made Zenith sweat, so I covered myself with the draw. Napoli this season have clearly declared CL ambitions, with this team they would be among my hidden favourites for UEFA, but as usual with the Italians one never knows would they be bothered? They might as well decide the tie here and now, but knowing the intense atmosphere in Albania with every game, and at these odds - no bet. Few Overs in mind - Gent, because Kalmar are very dangerous and high-scoring team; Hertha away - the Berliners often allow silly goals in the Cups when they are strong favourites; Djurgardens - because of the dangerous guests, who have a lot more experience in Europe; Young Boys - pls see above, imo Debrecen will score in the game. Opinions????? P.S. In the meantime odds for Kalmar have gone up....
Borac and Lokomotiv got the Under allright, but In didn't bet on it:wall, Wisla lost in most unlucky way:wall, Zilina in the lead:dude, Debrecen scored and the game is Over 3,5 goals, Lech 2-0 up:hope:hope:hope, Djurgarten saved my neck with a late goal for the Over:clap:clap, Gent - Kalmar still 0-0:hope:hope:hope, overall a bad night no matter what happens, as both accumulators are down, unless a miracle happens and 3+ goals are scored in Gent....

:hope:hope:hope' date=' overall a bad night no matter what happens, as both accumulators are down, unless a miracle happens and 3+ goals are scored in Gent....[/quote'] 2-1 now, phew...............:clap:clap:clap, even a small profit, which could double if Hertha go Over:hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Cup 14 August Decided just to do a small fiver bet just before kick offs, so didnt get to post it up on this. But did 5 HT/FT accumulator: Copenhagen Villa Napoli Besiktas Hertha £5 wins £141 looks like my luck has continued from Tuesday. 2 HT/FT accumulators in space of 2 days! Hope it continues

That is an absolute monster price on FCM to beat Man City, 13.50! :eek FCM are a very attack minded team, top of the Danish SAS Liga after 4 matches, winning 3 and drawing 1. From what I saw of them last season, they are quite a slick passing team, that can open up teams for sure. I know the Danish league isn't the best, but FCM don't deserve to be written off as 13.50 no hopers. I'll be taking a look at Asian Handicaps for tonight, but they are a huge price. Another big factor is, they are way ahead of Man City fitness wise and the english teams struggled last night. I wouldn't want a big chunk of cash on Man City @ 1.30 - that's for sure.
:clap:clap:clap you don't get hits with these odds every day.

I think Man City could well get shocked tonight as I've stated above. If they take this team lightly, they may well regret it. Hopefully FCM don't freeze and play to their potential. Lay Man City @ 1.38 Betfair
Well wot can i say Paul!! The season hasnt started yet & i think you can say that was lay of the season already!! Great call well done!! :notworthy

That is an absolute monster price on FCM to beat Man City, 13.50! :eek FCM are a very attack minded team, top of the Danish SAS Liga after 4 matches, winning 3 and drawing 1. From what I saw of them last season, they are quite a slick passing team, that can open up teams for sure. I know the Danish league isn't the best, but FCM don't deserve to be written off as 13.50 no hopers. I'll be taking a look at Asian Handicaps for tonight, but they are a huge price. Another big factor is, they are way ahead of Man City fitness wise and the english teams struggled last night. I wouldn't want a big chunk of cash on Man City @ 1.30 - that's for sure.
Nice shout Paul. :clap