PokerStars $2.20 NLHE Quintuple Shootout - BPP Focus Game Thurs 7th - 110M HURDLE

avongirl

PokerStars Quintuple Shootout $2+0.20 runs at 20.15 every night (15.15 ET in the lobby). This is NLHE, 1500 chips, 5min blinds, 4 to a table, max 1024 entrants. To progress you need to win your table and the overall winner of the tournament will have won 5 tables. (ie. 4x4x4x4x4) At the start of each new round chips and blinds go back to starting levels. (Although this is turbo, I watched one table with 2 left where blinds were only 100/200 so still plenty of play.) Positions are earned as players bust out, so you will finish higher if you last longer than other tables even if you still go out 4th on your table. It pays 64 places (if full) from $327.68 down to $15.36. Registration opens at 14.15. I looked at 6pm tonight and there were still only 57 registered, however it did fill up, probably in the last 30mins before the off. Both yesterday's and tonight's finished at about 11.30 (last table of 4).

Re: PokerStars $2.20 NLHE Quintuple Shootout - BPP Focus Game Thurs 7th - 110M HURDLE I'm going to make this our BPP focus game for Thursday 7th - the 110m Hurdles. :ok As our STT challenge is going so well I thought it would fit in nicely. The tournament is in the lobby, ref 99188604, Aug 7 15.15 ET (which is 20.15 BST) Reg opens at 14.15 on Thursday. This tournament will most likely fill up to the maximum so please do not leave it til the last minute to register. Points will be awarded according to lobby positions.

Re: PokerStars $2.20 NLHE Quintuple Shootout - BPP Focus Game Thurs 7th - 110M HURDLE

I will play this providing someone send me $0.01 to my stars account! I have $2.19 in there LOL
Get on them cash tables and earn it. :spank Then you can ask us for $2.20 in a bit. :tongue2:lol

Re: PokerStars $2.20 NLHE Quintuple Shootout - BPP Focus Game Thurs 7th - 110M HURDLE Woodie - are you sorted? You'll need to post up your PokerStars username for someone to transfer you the money. I'm off out now so I doubt I'll be around to do it (even if I knew how to do it.)

Re: PokerStars $2.20 NLHE Quintuple Shootout - BPP Focus Game Thurs 7th - 110M HURDLE If you still don't have enough Woodie, whats your username. I will send you few bucks. Any one else, that want to play but have no founds? I'm in generous mood, so first few will get entry on me :ok.

Re: PokerStars $2.20 NLHE Quintuple Shootout - BPP Focus Game Thurs 7th - 110M HURDLE

If you still dint have enough Woodie, whats your username. I will send you few bucks. Any one else, that want to play but have no founds? I'm in generous mood, so first few will get entry on me :ok.
I applaud your generosity:clap But I need to deposit anyway:ok

If you still don't have enough Woodie, whats your username. I will send you few bucks. Any one else, that want to play but have no founds? I'm in generous mood, so first few will get entry on me :ok.
couple of hundred $$$$ would do me Hen :ok:ok

If you still don't have enough Woodie, whats your username. I will send you few bucks. Any one else, that want to play but have no founds? I'm in generous mood, so first few will get entry on me :ok.
ty mate my username is woodiejr I owe you:notworthy