The "snyena" system

snyena

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The "snyena" system i cant bet against by beloved Cambridge, but i see why you did! Best of luck, but i hope you're wrong, but best of luck anyway, but i hope they dont win, but i hope you get a positive result in this one, but i hope they don't win, but i hope they don't cost you too much money, but i hope they win for you, but i hope cambridge win. Oh no im confused!!!!!!!

Re: The "snyena" system Thank you. :-) I am sorry. I looked into 39 games today and this one fits my criteria better than any other. Two other came close (YEOVIL v Kidderminster @ 1.4 and Leigh RMI v SCARBOROUGH @ 2.1), but they are not as good as the Cambridge game (I'd like higher odds).

Re: The "snyena" system Thank you guys... Brookes, Saul, Investor, 01087924, everyone. I do what I can. I was well chuffed when Carlisle turned it around. Then again, according to my calculations and analysis, they should never have gone behind. So it was only fair they won in the end. :)

Re: The "snyena" system Bet #31: EVERTON 2 Manchester City 1 WON Bet #32: LEICESTER 0 Rotherdam 1 LOST Bet #33: BRENTFORD 1 Torquay 3 LOST Bet #34: BRADFORD 1 Wrexham 1 LOST Nightmare of a day including a 90 min Wrexham equalizer. Starting bank: 100.00 Current bank: 108.15 Strike rate: 70.59% (24 won, 10 lost) Yield: 23.97% Profit: +8.15

• 2 weeks later...

Bet #35 Bet #35: 01/04/05 EVERTON v Portsmouth @ 1.83 (Premier Bet, Gamebookers) 1.874 is available on Betfair and even better odds on Betdaq, but not much volume. Anything above 1.9 is very good value in my opinion; if you can get such odds, take them. For the purpose of this thread, I only use the odds from the Odds Comparison website.

Bets #36-39 Bet #36: 01/08/05 BOURNEMOUTH v Chester @ 1.44 (Paddy Power) Bet #37: 01/08/05 HARTLEPOOL v Boston @ 1.5 (Stan James) Bet #38: 01/08/05 LEICESTER v Blackpool @ 1.5 (Skybet, Coral) Bet #39: 01/08/05 Oldham v MANCHESTER CITY @ 1.57 (Skybet, Coral, Sporting Odds)

Bets #36-39 Bet #36: BOURNEMOUTH 2 Chester 1 WON Bet #37: HARTLEPOOL 0 Boston 0 LOST Bet #38: LEICESTER 2 Blackpool 2 LOST Bet #39: Oldham 1 MANCHESTER CITY 0 LOST Today was a sickening day. Could it be that my system is becoming found out? We shall see, there will be more bets to come. Starting bank: 100.00 Current bank: 106.42 Strike rate: 66.67% (26 won, 13 lost) Yield: 16.46% Profit: +6.42

• 1 month later...

Re: The "snyena" system Bet #40: 02/11/05 Germany v SLOVAKIA @ 1.47 (Gamebookers) International ice-hockey. The Slovak team includes quite a few players with NHL experience and I can't see them not winning this one against a hard-working, but average German side. Edit: Forgot to mention that this mini-tournament is played in Hungary, so there is no home advantage for the Germans.

• 4 weeks later...

Bet #41 Bet #41: 03/06/05 NURNBERG v Dortmund @ 2.69 (Betfair) I feel Nurnberg are overpriced here. Dortmund are in all sorts of trouble and not having Koller available for this game will not help them. Nurnberg managed a draw at Dortmund in the first half of the season and I think they might win this one. Mintal is in terrific form and I expect him to score at least one.

• 2 weeks later...

Bet #42 Bet #42: 03/19/05 ZILINA v Rimavska Sobota @ 1.4 (BetandWin, SportingOdds) This is a Slovak Corgon liga fixture. Last year's champions meet the newly promoted (and possibly soon relegated again) Rimavska Sobota who are pretty dire, especially away from home. The odds are not too high, but I am very confident Zilina would easily win 3 out of 4 home games against teams of Rimavska Sobota's caliber, so there is clearly value in this pick.