The "snyena" system

snyena

Bet #43 Bet #43: 03/26/05 Estonia v SLOVAKIA @ 2.1 (Stanley Bet, Paddy Power) Slovakia are playing some good football in their WC qualifying campaign. Mintal's unearthly form and Nemeth's good peformances for the national side alone should provide enough edge for Slovakia to overcome the lackluster Estonian side. At 2.1 Slovakia are overpriced, and I predict a decrease in the odds fairly soon.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The "snyena" system Bet #43: Estonia 1 SLOVAKIA 2 WON Bet #44: 03/30/05 BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA v Lithuania @ 1.66 (Paddy Power) The probability of Bosnia & Herzegovina taking out the weak Lithuania is higher than these odds would suggest. 1.66 is a value bet.

Re: The "snyena" system

Excellent work snyena :clap Keep up the good work' date=' got an excellent strike rate and a great yield after this many bets.[/quote'] Cheers Christianu. There's a system that has an even better yield, I think it is called 'Total goals system'. ;) All joking aside, if we can keep this up, I will be well chufed. It is all about yield for me, I try to post bets where I spot good value. I also like to bet on the most likely outcome - high strikerate allows for slightly bigger stakes than is normally recommended and thus bigger profits.

Bet #45 Bet #45: 04/01/05 AACHEN v Erfurt @ 1.5795 (Betfair) Aachen are currently in 6th spot, 4 points behind the 3rd and promotion winning spot currently occupied by TSV 1860 München. Erfurt are 2nd from bottom. I predict that Aachen will have enough firepower (only 1.FC Koeln have scored more goals than Aachen) to beat Erfurt, who are very poor offensively (no team have scored less goals than Erfurt).

Re: The "snyena" system Bet #45: AACHEN 5 Erfurt 1 WON Starting bank: 100.00 Current bank: 106.97 Strike rate: 66.67% (30 won, 15 lost) Yield: 15.49% Staking plans/Current bank: 1 unit: 106.97 1%: 108.24 2%: 114.2 5%: 135.94 10%: 170.04 20%: 300.25 50%: 30.98 ;) I will continue this until 100 bets, then I will analyze which staking plan offers the best profit with minimal risk.

Bet #46 Bet #46: 04/02/05 STOKE v Rotherdam @ 1.66 (Betfair) The bookmakers' odds on Stoke currently range between 1.44 and 1.57. Odds around 1.66 (after commission) currently available on the exchanges represent value. Rotherdam are virtually consigned to League One whereas Stoke still have a theoretical chance of promotion. Stoke are not known for scoring many goals this season, but they should be too strong for the worst defence in the league (goal difference -29).

Bet #47 Bet #47: 04/10/05 FRANKFURT v Unterhaching @ 1.53 (Skybet) Frankfurt are one of the teams with most homewins so far this season. Moreover, they haven't conceded a single goal in their last five home games; four 1-0 wins and a 3-0 win. The opposition included the likes of Koln and Aachen. Unterhaching are 3rd from bottom. If they are to avoid relegation, they are going to have to start picking up points very soon. However, I think Frankfurt will be too strong for them. However skinny the odds might apear, for me they represent value. Frankfurt's homewin ratio is 85% (11/13) and that includes matches against much tougher opposition than Unterhaching. Betting at 1.53 on each of Frankfurt's homegames would have given a very healthy yield.

Bet #48 Bet #48: 04/11/05 DJURGARDEN v Häcken @ 1.8265 (Betfair) These odds represent decent value to my snyena eye. The newly promoted Häcken travel to play Djurgarden (4th last season, strong finish of the season) and various reports suggest that, for once, they will not be the Allsvenskan whipping boys. However, I still think the homewin is the most likely result and the odds are too generous - we might not get anything like this later into the season when the form ratings kick in. Edit: 1.950 available now on Betfair.

Bet #49 Bet #49: 04/16/05 RENNES v St Etienne @ 1.8 (Bet365, Sky Bet, ToteSport) Rennes take on St Etienne and they will be relying on the excellent home form; 5 wins in the last 5 games and only 1 goal conceded. While St Etienne are no mugs, they lost their last 3 away games and this could well continue on Saturday. There is no certainty in betting and football, but 1.8 and anything above that looks like value to me.

Bet #50 Bet #50: 04/21/05 Denmark v SLOVAKIA @ 1.35 (Gamebookers) This is a friendly game, both teams are preparing for the World Cup. Some of the Slovak NHL stars have stayed in Slovakia and they are preparing for the WC there, but the likes of Å trbák, Radivojevič, Nagy, Gáborík, Kukumberg, Å tefanka, P. Pucher, Bartečko and Bicek should have little problems against the Danish team.

Bet #51 Bet #51: 04/21/05 Neuchatel Xamax v THUN @ 2.37 (Skybet) Xamax have lost their last 4 games, 2 of which were on the home ground. Thun have hit a terrific form, winning their last 5 games and scoring 19 goals! All streaks come to an end and this one might too, but Skybet's odds are well out of line. Take them while they last.

Re: The "snyena" system Bet #50: Denmark 2 SLOVAKIA LOST Bet #51 was cancelled and the stakes were refunded. I am not sure what happened, but the game was probably moved to a different date. I am not happy at all with the recent performance of the system. Let's see if I can increase the yield back to where it used to be. I'll post a pick when I spot a good one. Bank: 100 -> 105.33 (1 unit staking) Strike rate: 64.00% (32 won, 18 lost) Yield: 10.65%

Bet #52 Bet #52: Swiss Super League 05/01/05 THUN v Grasshoppers @ 2.00 (VC Bet) Thun have scored 25 (!) goals in their last 5 games. Shame I missed out on the better odds that were available earlier, but I predict even VC's 2.00 will be slashed at some point.