The "snyena" system

snyena

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The "snyena" system Llodra might have lost, but Pavel and Ljubicic both won so I made profit on tennis yesterday. I can settle with a selection like that any day. :-) Thanks, and keep the good stuff coming. Gonna place small bets on Hrbaty, Gonzales, Davydenko and Robredo now.

Re: The "snyena" system Bet #15: 11/03/04 Slovan Bratislava v ARTMEDIA BRATISLAVA @ 1.95 (Gamebookers) This might be a less obvious pick, so I feel an explanation is in place. This is a Slovak Cup game, leg 1 of two legs. Artmedia are currently 3rd in the 1st Slovak League. Slovan are 3rd as well, only they play one division below. This used to be a fairly large local derby. However, after last season's relegation, Slovan doesn't have much of its fanbase left. The management of the club is very poor and there are many financial obscurities going on. Since both teams are located in Bratislava, the home advantage should not be of much help for Slovan. Artmedia will have no hassle with having to travel anywhere and I expect the majority of the fans at the stadium to be their fans. Artmedia has also played some of their UEFA Cup games at Slovan's stadium, so they know the place quite well. This is a cup game and anything can happen, but the Artmedia coach has already said they will approach this game seriously and they intend to defeat Slovan. The reason for this bet is that I feel the odds on Artmedia are way too high (bearing in mind Slovan are one division below Artmedia). Artmedia's form is decent, they thrashed the newly promoted Rimavska Sobota 7:1 at home last Sunday.

Bets #16-17 Oh dear. Everything seems to be going tits up. Bet #16: 11/06/04 SHEFFIELD UNITED 0 Gillingham 0 LOST Bet #17: 11/06/04 WIGAN 0 Plymouth 2 LOST Starting bank: 100.00 Current bank: 105.27 Strike rate: 13/17 (76.47%) Yield: 31.00% Profit: +5.27

Re: The "snyena" system Thanks, 0187924! I lost a bit of confidence in my picks. If my today's bet doesn't win, I will give my head a serious shake. I feel bad about the fact that some people might follow my picks and lose money. I think I am going to reveal more details about my picks from now on so that people can make their own judgement. My system looks for matches with good odds where one of the teams is either inferior or has a shite form. So it is a system after all, but hard to reproduce and based on my knowledge of certain teams/sports.

Bet #18 Bet #18: 11/12/04 Slovakia 5 CANADA 3 LOST Starting bank: 100.00 Current bank: 104.27 Strike rate: 72.22% (13 won, 5 lost) Yield: 23.72% Profit: +4.27 Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Slovakia end their losing streak and Bartek scores 4 for them. But alas, I will be back with more picks.

Bet #19 Bet #19: 11/17/04 Liechtenstein v LATVIA @ 1.45 (Betfair - after commission) No disrespect to the Liechtenstein team, but the odds on Latvia are a gift. There's 323 EUR available to back Latvia when I am writing this. Too bad my Betfair account is empty for the moment. :( The odds on Latvia are 1.35 at Gamebookers, which is not bad either. Admin: What is the general consensus on here regarding odds from exchanges? Am I allowed to use those when calculating my yield?

Re: Bet #19

Bet #19: 11/17/04 Liechtenstein v LATVIA @ 1.48 (Betfair - before commission) Admin: What is the general consensus on here regarding odds from exchanges? Am I allowed to use those when calculating my yield?
(I'm no Admin), but can answer this question : you can use exchange-odds in your thread but it's better you post the odds AFTER commission. Success with Latvia !

Re: The "snyena" system As long as commission is calculated the choice on how to post is up to you. You can post a bet as you see it on the Betfair screen eg. Latvia @ 1.48 and then if the bet wins post the return/profit including commission. In this case : Win = profit of 45.6 Or , if you wish, calculate the commission as you post the odds eg. Latvia @ 1.456 It simply depends the type of thread and your personal preference. As long as you explain which one you use either is fine. Personally i would recommend to deduct the commission from the odds, it makes it more realistic when you compare prices between exchanges and bookmakers.

Bet #19 Bet #19: 11/17/04 Liechtenstein 1 LATVIA 3 WON It was about bloody time. Interwetten had Latvia priced at 1.5, which is mind-boggling to me. Then again, I might be weird. There were people who thought the high odds on Liechtenstein offered excellent value. Am I the moron here? There's only one way to find out: I shall carry on with my tips until I have at least 100. Or better yet, 300. :) Starting bank: 100.00 Current bank: 104.72 Strike rate: 73.68% (14 won, 5 lost) Yield: 24.84% Profit: +4.72

Re: The "snyena" system Bet #23: 11/27/04 STEVENAGE 2 Forest Green 2 LOST Starting bank: 100.00 Current bank: 104.34 Strike rate: 69.57% (16 won, 7 lost) Yield: 18.87% Profit: +4.34 I am not happy at all with my performance of late. 01087924, no crazy stakes please. I will PM you if I feel VERY confident about something (like I did with Latvia). If I don't PM you and I post a pick, it means it is (in my opinion) a "standard" value pick but that doesn't mean it will always win. If you must follow my picks, please keep your stakes level and reasonable. The yield is still fairly good.