The "snyena" system

snyena

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The "snyena" system Maborouk, I will be backing the Czechs today against Switzerland, I can't really see them not winning this. It is a shame the odds are so low, it was possible to get 1.4 with BetandWin last week (I couldn't post my tip on here or anywhere else for a reason).

Re: The "snyena" system Bet #52: THUN v Grasshoppers LOST (1-5 when I am writing this, funny old game) :spank Bet #53: SLOVAKIA 2 Belarus 1 WON Bank: 100 -> 103.49 (1 unit staking) Strike rate: 62.26% (33 won, 20 lost) Yield: 6.58% Maborouk, the system is going through the shittiest phase ever, the phrase "couldn't hit a barn door with my selections" comes to mind (how on earth did I get 11 winners in a row at one point?). You might want to stop following my tips, or at least back them with really small sums only. However, the system will continue. It is still profitable overall and I hope the tide will turn.

Re: The "snyena" system Will echo kkayer's comment above, snyena, each and every system and each and every punter enjoys a red hot patch but despises the stone cold one. the trick is to be in the black figures in the LONG RUN and not to stop it prematurely or (even worse) start chasing losses. Good luck and will check with interest. ;)

Bet #54 Bet #54: Ice Hockey WC 05/05/05 CANADA v USA @ 1.75 (Gamebookers) I think Canada will nick a win here. USA look less convincing and they could have lost against Latvia if it wasn't for the antics of a very poor referee. Canada are the defending champions and so far they have cruised the Championship without any problems.

Re: The "snyena" system

Boro to watch game v Spurs' date=' what do you reckon on the betting scene for this game:hope :hope[/quote'] If the crowd gets behind the team we could see a repeat of what Coventry did in their last Highfield Road game (6-2 against Derby). :) Seriously tho, I think we could win this if things click. The odds of 2.4 (after commission) available on Betfair would suggest there is a 41.66% probability of a home win. I am not sure what the real probability is. If you reckon it is more than that, I see no reason why betting on the Boro should be a bad idea. Another option to spice up the game is betting on 'Over 2.5 goals', the odds of 2.28 are just about right. I am not having a punt myself (my sister's in charge of my betting accounts and she's currently unavailable), but I'll keep my fingers crossed if you do. I hope McClaren plays Morrison or Downing as Parlour looked very weak against Liverpool. I just looked at Tottenham's stats, they have not been impressive at all on the away grounds this season. I hope the Lizard bags a goal or three as well, he's done well in the previous 2 home games against Tottenham.

Re: The "snyena" system Bet #55: FINLAND 0 Latvia 0 LOST Bank: 100 -> 103.24 (1 unit staking) Strike rate: 61.82% (34 won, 20 lost) Yield: 5.89% Horrible. The Latvian goalkeeper parried 29 shots. I'll be back though. I'm still in profit so not giving up just yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The "snyena" system Bet #56: German Bundesliga 05/21/05 NURNBERG v Mainz @ 2.102 (Betfair) I think Nurnberg will want to end the season with style in front of their fans. Mainz have been poor away (2-4-10) and a homewin is fairly likely in this match. Expect Mintal to nick a goal and confirm his top goalscorer status. Bet #57: Slovak Corgon liga (soccer) 05/21/05 TRENCIN v Ruzomberok @ 2.2 (Unibet) Ruzomberok haven't won in the last 11 games and Trencin have a chance to prolong their misery.