I'm taking a break from Poker

GaF

Re: I'm taking a break from Poker GaF, enjoy a decent break mate:ok. Almost every person on these forums owes you big-time for the unrelenting effort that you have put in over the last three years.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy It won't be the same on here without you, so be sure to come back soon. Steve

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I'm taking a break from Poker

GaF taking a break from poker and PL? There's more chance of Pokerroom/esport paying up than that happening!:lol:lol:lol About time you had a break from this place.......why not try playing some Poker Tournies WITHOUT logging in here at all?.....you might enjoy concentrating on your own game for once!:unsure There's a whole big world out there....go find it! :nana:nana It'll need at least 4 MODs to cover you! :loon Pop up to Aberdeen and I'll buy you a couple of beers!:cheers:cheers TQM
Think it will take more than a couple of beere to attract anyone up here :loon

Re: I'm taking a break from Poker Enjoy your break GaF - however long it turns out to be. I confess I noticed the thread title several times as having the latest entry in 'chat' and I just thought "who now ?" before coming to see who was involved - I'd have given long odds on it being you ! I'm sure all the poker community here will try and maintain the high standards while you are away. :ok

Re: I'm taking a break from Poker

I will continue as normal for the next couple of weeks' date=' then take my break [b']from the beginning of July.
Hmmmm- are you playing on Day 1a, 1b, 1c or 1d? ;) Hope you enjoy your break and have fun counting your Trillion money :dude PL will be a quiet place without you, that's for sure.:sad No surprise you need a break though. :notworthy You must be knackered, not having slept for over 1,000 days :loon. I guess the final straw came when you forgot to register for the focus game a week or so ago :spank Chill, enjoy a few :beerrecharge those batteries, then come back whenever you're ready.

Re: I'm taking a break from Poker Well Gaf, I sincerely hope that it is just to take a break, recharge and return. Your efforts, on behalf of us PLers, has been nothing short of magnificent.:clap:clap:clap On a personal level...one single comment you made to me regarding my ideas on HU play has had a bigger effect on my play than anything I have read before. :ok So, from me, THANK YOU...and hope to see you back here as soon as you are ready.