Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final

Greece and Turkey come close.... I don't think there will ever be a more luckier and jammy team to reach a Euros' Semi Final than Turkey... They simply do not deserve to be there.
what match were you watching turkey was all over them in extra time. croatia barely crossed the half line. it was deserved win in my opinion and as for the penalties it was 50-50 but turks again showed the quality in finishing

Greece and Turkey come close.... I don't think there will ever be a more luckier and jammy team to reach a Euros' Semi Final than Turkey... They simply do not deserve to be there.
i dont understand your point here.football is the game of mistakes and chances.so if your team have chance and enough capacity to utilize the mistakes of their opponents then they absolutely deserve even being champion.and we are doing this while others are despising our quality and capacity.

I don't think there will ever be a more luckier and jammy team to reach a Euros' Semi Final than Turkey... They simply do not deserve to be there.
yeh spot on mate, jammy as fcuk gotta say I hope the Germans give them a good rogering tbh

Its not like the ball rolled into the goals by it self and it wasnt an own goal nor did they get a penalty that they didnt deserve.. So where's the luck?? If you call a great cross followed by a great shot luck just because it was in the last second, you should pull out a dictionary and look up the word "luck"..

That's what you get when you are the better side and don't put your chances away. They have only themselves to blame
Yes. We can now talk about bad day for Olic and Modric or to much "keeping from yellow cards" what was Bilic mistake. 3 yellow cards in 4 matches.... Fantastic role of Tuncay Sanlı, who was the best player of this match.

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final Man that Turkey team is hopless. ;) I thought Croatia were better in 90min but Turkey took control in ET. Crazy ending to the match though, can't ask for more excitement than that! How many lives does Turkey have? How many players are set to miss the semi with Germany? At least 4 right? This has to be the end of the road for them...

what an idiot..