Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final i really hope the croats win,but i won't be betting on this game as i think it will be very tight. it could possibly go to extra time and even penalties. at least it won't be england disapointing us this weekend by going out on pens. i'm actually over the disapointment now and am really enjoying the tournament. come on croatia i got you at 16s to win the tourny

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final

my local bookie gives the following bets: Which team will have more shots to the target Which team will have more corners Which team will have more offsides Which team will get the first yellow card Do you see any bet that is worth betting on? Or it's just a roulette? thanks
Croatia to have more corners...:ok

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final CROATIA-TURKEY Before the tournament I didn't really belive in Turkey, though I do feel they have the potential to do well. But they are such a difficult side to read. They have done really good so far, and have at times impressed me with they play and the will to fight back to go on and win. But I also think they have been rather lucky as well. Turning it around against Switzerland, but especially against Czech Replublic. Cech gifted them a goal and they then went on to win it as well. Wonderful spirit within the team, but I cannot see them doing it once more. Croatia rested players in their last group match against Poland and yet won that as well. They have a very strong side and are very strong defensivly. I like this team and they have enough quality to score and keep it tight against this Turkey side. If we see the same side that beat Germany and even Poland, I think they will win within regular time. Score prediction: 2-1 Pick 1: Croatia - 1,85 @ Betsafe (5/10)

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final Croatia Vs Turkey This game is as even as can be, I can't believe the bookies are giving 4.50 on Turkey, thats suicide!! Ive take Croatia on £50 for the win, keeping my stakes small after a big loss last night. Away to Italy on monday for a month, dont wana be skint! lol Turks have their main keeper absent with Servet the central defender looking doubtful. However the more I think about this game the more I am bemused in working out who will win. Turkey have had real luck on their side in this tournament so far, but Croatia have worked hard, organised well and stayed strong through out. Therefore Croatia it has to be, plus you gotta love Bilic's sideline actions! Enough....time will tell! Croatia 1.83 - Ladbrokes :beer

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final Teknik direktör Fatih Terim'in Hırvatistan karşısında Rüştü, Sabri, Gökhan Zan, Emre Aşık, Hakan Balta, Hamit, Mehmet Topal, Arda, Colin Kazım, Tuncay ve Nihat'tan oluşan ilk 11'e şans vermesi bekleniyor. Rustu Rencber Barcelona,Fenerbahce,Besiktas Hamit Altintop Bayern Munih ARda superman .GALATASARAY Tuncay Sanlı FENERBAHCE,MIDDLESBROUHG Nihat KAHVECİ villarral perfect soccer player. TURKEY WIN WIN WIN

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final Ive got Croatia to win 3-0 @20/1 Have also got 2 trebles: Croatia, Holland, Spain all to win @7/1 Croatia, Holland, Spain-Italy-Draw @9/1 Can see Croatia and Holland getting easy victories, but not so sure about the other quarter final.

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final well, this is hakan from Turkey. I know it is very hard match for Turkey, and lost our players due to injures and red and yellow cards also. And Crotia has high statistics and has beaten many strong teams. But we all have seen that Turkey has the power to get miracles out. Greece had not been given a chance in 2004 but won the cup somehow with their boring play...And I am glad to say we do not a have boring play like them... I know Crotia is big steak but somehow we can eat them :) thank you. Good luck for Turkey!!! :) I hope it would be a fine entertaining and exiting match...

my local bookie gives the following bets: Which team will have more shots to the target Which team will have more corners Which team will have more offsides Which team will get the first yellow card Do you see any bet that is worth betting on? Or it's just a roulette? thanks
Which team will have more shots to the target >> TURKEY

Ive got Croatia to win 3-0 @20/1 Have also got 2 trebles: Croatia, Holland, Spain all to win @7/1 Croatia, Holland, Spain-Italy-Draw @9/1 Can see Croatia and Holland getting easy victories, but not so sure about the other quarter final.
In my opinion Spain will not go to semifinal I've bet Italy to qualify to Final. They're underestimated after their performance in group phase.

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final Croatia @ 1.90 6/10 Turkey have played some great football to get this far and have provided much entertainment with their late comebacks against Switzerland and the Czechs. However, tonight looks a step too far with Aurelio a key player in midfield out and Volkan the keeper aswell as some defenders. While Turkey are strong going forward they struggle defensively and have conceded 5 goals in 3 games. Without first choice goalkeeper and defenders they will have an even tougher task against a well organized Croatia side who won all 3 of their group games. The class of Modric, Kranjcar and Srna should be key in creating chances against a weakened Turkish defence and they should be able to hold a lead better than the Czechs.

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final Croatia - Turkey Croatia to win for me. Termin miss Volkan,Servet and Aurelio infront of that match. They had much luck versus poor czechs. Croatia and Bilic are ready for the reds - can´t imagine that turkey have this huge luck again. Bilic can fall back on nearly all players. H2H 1-1-0 Croatia balance EC08 3-0-0 4:1 Turkey balance EC08 2-0-1 5:5 Croatia to win Croatia enter the 1/2 Final more than 6.5 yellow cards :ok

Teknik direktör Fatih Terim'in Hırvatistan karşısında Rüştü' date= Sabri, Gökhan Zan, Emre Aşık, Hakan Balta, Hamit, Mehmet Topal, Arda, Colin Kazım, Tuncay ve Nihat'tan oluşan ilk 11'e şans vermesi bekleniyor. Rustu Rencber Barcelona,Fenerbahce,Besiktas Hamit Altintop Bayern Munih ARda superman .GALATASARAY Tuncay Sanlı FENERBAHCE,MIDDLESBROUHG Nihat KAHVECİ villarral perfect soccer player. TURKEY WIN WIN WIN
who are you supporting?:lol;)

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final This is a very difficult match to predict the outcome,it could go either way.I personally see a high scoring draw 2-2 my bet will be an overbet 2,5 and i'll try something on the draw in correct scores :unsure :cheers

Re: Croatia v Turkey - 2nd Quarter Final Turkey -1 (12/1 at betdirect) The Turks have impressed me so far, not through any incredible gameplay but through sheer determination. They have been the Tournaments comeback kings and tonight I expect a shock! I think Turkey will win and win by 2 after going 1-0 down early on. 3-1 win! :ok

All world bet on Croatia' date='but Turkey team players know,that this match maybe will be last in championship and we saw this team have strong character.Agree with [b']shef and JCtips about this match. Small bet Turkey to qualify (3.11) .
:clap:cheers

All world bet on Croatia' date='but Turkey team players know,that this match maybe will be last in championship and we saw this team have strong character.Agree with [b']shef and JCtips about this match. Small bet Turkey to qualify (3.11) .
Way to go modo :ok:nana!!! Turkey shows that at this level and at this stage these odds were great value (even if they lost the penalty shoot-out that was evident)! :cheers JC

Croatia-Turkey Croatia is having a great tournament but IMO they're surely overpriced here. Croatia has a 6-2-2 record in their last 10 overall. Turkey also has a 6-2-2 record in their last 10 overall and IMO they have a very important fcator in their favour: momentum! Yes, Croatia won all 3 games in the group stage so far and that's also good momentum for them, but the way Turkey won a tough match against the hosts Switzerland (injury time goal...that actually screwed my draw bet at the time) and won in a dramatic fashion against the Czech Republic gives them (Turkey) extra fuel! Turkey will be without their main keeper but substitue Rustu is even far more experienced (he just wasn't the 1st choice in the group games). Both teams have also scored in 8 of their last 10 games so I also see more than 2 goals as very likely in this game. The price is just far to high on Turkey to qualify to let it pass, so I'll take it... My picks: Turkey to qualify (3.11) and >2 (1.74); Good luck! JC
1. won 2. lost Nice profit with the odd on Turkey qualification at 3.11 (and the Turkish team paying off their debt to me from last week when they screwed up my draw bet in the game against Switzerland in injury time as well :rollin ...like I always say, it's a matter of time, luck always gets even in the long term). I'm not sure if between injuries and suspensions they'll have 11 players to face Germany in the semi-finals but we have to give credit to these guys...they do fight like warriors until the final whistle. :cheers JC