Holland v France (Friday)

Re: Holland v France (Friday) I see this game playing right in to the hands of the Dutch and value @ 2.76. As shown by Holland against Italy, the Dutch appear to be masters of the counter attack. A draw won't suit the French at all and so they will push forward, leaving them open at the back. I think Holland will concede as don't think their defence is amazing and it was saved against Italy by the defensive midfield shield of De Jong and Engelaar and the heroics of Van Der Sar but I think the French will score in a 2-1 win for Holland.

Re: Holland v France (Friday) tell you the touth i won't do this bet bcz its hard and holland might not go for it bcz their last game is easy france will go for it but i won't do 2day i lost mine money on poland yesterday i had mine money on turky but anyway lets see but i'm doing italy %100 they should win so guys be careful it's becomeing hard now so just be a bit careful.

Re: Holland v France (Friday) very hard game to predict anything can happen france needs a win holland is a draw enough holland with very good teambuilding and on a high after italy clash 2 things may happen 1: holland are in such winning mood they will also beat the frogs 2: holland will disssapoint and loose!!! ( i hope first scenario will prevail) no draw i think will be the best bet

Re: Holland v France (Friday)

The whole of Holland is on a high after a 3 goal hammering of the World Champions, evoking memories of great Dutch teams from the past. The Oranje are now in a very much alive in the Group of Death and heading the Euro 2008 Group C with 3 points. They take on France in Berne tonight, who have less to shout about, after a dreary 0-0 draw with Romania. If Les Bleus fail to win here, they could need to beat Italy in their final game, which would be an unhealthy position. Raymond Domenech is likely to make changes in a bid to find a cutting edge, while Marco Van Basten is likely to make no changes to his victorious side.

Whilst France can't play any worse then they did against Italy, Holland are still my pick to get all 3 points tonight. Holland win @ 7/4 with Paddypower

Re: Holland v France (Friday) Dutch national squad has a problem when they fail to dominate in the midfield. Van Basten used all of the Donadoni's mistakes but the Dutch showed certain weaknesses in the second half. They failed to handle Grosso and Zambrotta and Del Piero also created many problems since he is capable of solving one-on-one situation with dribbling. They will face a similar situation on Saturday in Bern. Henry is much faster than the Dutch back line so if Ribery or fast Govou create free space problems will occur. Away win is very possible today.:hope :cheers

Over 2.5 is 2.72 @ Betfair' date=' unbelievable value![/quote'] agreed. aslong as EVDS doesn't save everything! should be an open game like last nights Poland/Austria match, except the finishing should be x1000 times better, with the likes of Henry and RVN about.

Re: Holland v France (Friday) The French have a big hole in midfield, with Zidane (Legend) having retired. In the first game against Romania, we saw that nobody had what it took to step up to the plate and grab the game by the balls and dictate the play. The french attitude was shocking, they played the game as if they thought they were too good to try against a weaker opponent who should have punished them for it. Despite the past glory, players such as Thuram, Makelele, Sagnol etc need to be shown the exit door. They are at pensioner level now and can't keep up with the game. Look at the Dutch, they were not quite there for a few years, as Van Basten took them through a changing process, clearing the squad of the likes of Davids, Seedorf, Stam etc. He brought in fresh youngsters with real energy and buzz to play a fast paced game. France left out Mexes, Pedretti, Trezeguet etc this is going to cost them dearly. Henry clearly isnt fit but makes the bench, Trezeguet scoring goals for fun doesnt get picked?? Raymond who?? I will be hoping for a Netherlands victory and really can't see the French troubling them. Unless the main man Benzema turns it on, but with people like Malouda and Anelka around him, I dont see it happening. Despite all this, I am going to play the goal line as I see great value here at 1.70 for Over 1.5/2.0 - Ladbrokes

Re: Holland v France (Friday) Holland - France (13/06/2008) Pick: Draw @ 3.25 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 After Holland's win over Italy, the Dutch are going to be very careful in this match knowing that anything but a loss almost assures them of qualification for the quarter-finals. Hence, I believe that the Dutch will play very tight and hope to to get a goal on the counter. The French, on the other hand will not be served very well by a draw. A win is important. But they seem to lack creativity in creating goal chances as seen against Romania. I can't see the game going beyond 0-0 or 1-1.

Re: Holland v France (Friday) HOLLAND-FRANCE France played some of the worst football I have ever seen them play in the opening fixture against Romania. The Romanian side didn't create much of chances and I belive France to be a solid team in defence. One of their problems are in attack, as strange as it may seem. Still I can't see them doing as bad as they did in previous game, and will be a more positive team tonight. Holland impressed me against Italy, and I was quite pleased to see them win it as it will open up the group much more with Italy needing a win tonight and France cannot relax. However, Italy had a poor showing in defence that day and I cannot see France letting Holland dominate them here. It's gonna be a close game this, but I favour France to grab a important win. They will want to show they are capable of better football than against Romania. Score prediction: 0-1 Pick 1: France (level ball AH) - 2,02 @ Expekt (3/10)

Re: Holland v France (Friday) this match will be fight between two quality teams and there will be goals. its hard to predict which way its going to go but i'm betting on holland to maintain their good form and performance from the first game. holland win 2-1 or draw 1-1

Re: Holland v France (Friday) Holland -1 Holland were very impressive in beating Italy in the first game and should continue on form here with that form while the French offered little in their game with the Romanians. Domenech continues with his very conservative play, looking to avoid defeat rather than trying to win his games. With this mentality, he will invite the potent Dutch attack to come at them in waves and this could potentially be another good victory for the Dutch. The French look disheartened and uncomitted, and many don't seem to want to be there. The Dutch on the pther hand, will take alot of confidence from their performance against the Iyalians into this and should record another victory here.

Re: Holland v France (Friday) so glad i had holland :clap:clap what a game :nana:nana and also took holland at 12/1 to win euro 2008 and on there first 2 games who would say they not got a chance ? :lol:lol :cheers:gimme:beer:tongue2:rollin:loon

Re: Holland v France (Friday) Hard luck to the poster that had 3-1. The number of last minute goals happening is just not funny. I had 3-1 Spain then Fabregas scored in injury time against Russia, and I had 1-0 Poland yesterday before Austria got a last minute penalty. It's so annoying when one goes in during time added on. :wall:wall:wall Great stuff from Holland, well done to all that backed them ante post.

Re: Holland v France (Friday) great dutch performance:beerand overs cleared easily,:clap would the result had been the same if Henry's lob had gone in to level at 1-1? To be fair, France got themselves in some good positions and their h2h with Italy on Tuesday is gonna be a blockbuster.:dude

Re: Holland v France (Friday) Good game for me on the in-play, main point of this post though is the complete change in the Dutch play. I followed them very close in the qualifying stage, it was painful and boring: -Albania gave the Dutch more than just hard time, on top of that Holland winning in Tirana was a pure gift, without those 2 points I doubt they would have been in the Euro. -Romania outplayed Holland in both games, almost winning both, in Amsterdam the Dutch had 2(two) shots on target. -vs Bulgaria Holland had a good second half to win a point in Sofia, but then again in Amsterdam Bulgaria was by far the better team. Winning that match in the words of RvN was their luckiest in the group stage. What I see now is a favourite for the title, with fluent, relaxed, intelligent football, with somehow clumsy but brave defenders, great goalkeeper, and midfield and forwards who can compensate all mistakes at the back. Add to that an excellent managerial work ( Van Basten's substitutes were fantastic decission ) Well done Holland and to everyone who backed them!

great dutch performance:beerand overs cleared easily,:clap would the result had been the same if Henry's lob had gone in to level at 1-1? To be fair, France got themselves in some good positions and their h2h with Italy on Tuesday is gonna be a blockbuster.:dude
Think I've worked out that we have the same scenario too with Italy and France as with Czech Republic and Turkey? France have scored 1, conceded 4 and with one point, exactly the same record for Italy. If the game finishes in a draw then there's going to be penalties! My £20 bet on Holland to win the tournament looks more and more safe! :loon