Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400

friskyfitz

No its not spam but I may have learned from them!!!! :lol:lol:lol This will be my trickiest and most challenging GH to date. It will be fast and furious and it is simply based on the +1 goals market at bigger stakes. Im going to start with a €400 bank and all bets will be 100% of Bank. I'll be looking at getting roughly an 8-10% return with each bet and most will be in-play games( I may wait until 5-10 minutes into a game to get a better price). If there is a 0-0 draw at any stage - The bank is gone and the thread is over. I might succeed or this could be doomed to failure with the first bet. The aim is to secure a bank of €2500 with 25 bets in a short period of time. If it were to succeed then I would have the €2100 I'll need to get these - (It was the price I was quoted for the models I need and has a bulk discount applied) . I will post screenshots of EVERY bet placed for proofing. The disadvantage here is that It will be fast and furious and that might be its downfal but Im ready for a bigger challenge So here goes.... :hope:hope:hope

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 good luck frisky, although i think you should aim at Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 + 20 pints of guiness cos if you succeed, you're gonna wanna celebrate!

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 Only thing id advise mate is not to do every single game at euro 2008 , as there WILL be a few 0-0s . I know it`ll be hard to resist , especially as theres a game each day at 5pm then at 8pm , but try to be a little choosy or the good old law of averages will see to it that you fail :sad Best of british ;)

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400

Only thing id advise mate is not to do every single game at euro 2008 , as there WILL be a few 0-0s . I know it`ll be hard to resist , especially as theres a game each day at 5pm then at 8pm , but try to be a little choosy or the good old law of averages will see to it that you fail :sad Best of british ;)
This thread will be long over by Euro 2008 trust me :ok:ok I did say risky but Ive 4-5 bets lined up for today alone either backing +1 or laying 0-0 - First screenshot to follow when it gets matched.... Thanks for the best wishes all :ok:ok

Look at the next goal markets if your planning on doing 5 a day ' date=' as thats settled as soon a goal goes in ,and odds usually same , same as laying 0-0 or backing 1+[/quote'] Correct :ok only problem in that market is usually liquidity so I'll have to wait and see. Its happened before where an early goal is scored and you cant get fully matched for a big stake

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 Another problem with looking at the next goal market is the settlement period for your previous winnings. Betfair seem to take random times to decide when your winnings will be registered back in to your account. If you are using whole bank, obviously you can't make any bets until your winnings and original stake have been returned.

Another problem with looking at the next goal market is the settlement period for your previous winnings. Betfair seem to take random times to decide when your winnings will be registered back in to your account. If you are using whole bank' date=' obviously you can't make any bets until your winnings and original stake have been returned.[/quote'] The next goal market is settled immediately , it has to be so that they can then bet on the next (2nd) goal , and 3rd then 4th etc etc

The next goal market is settled immediately ' date= it has to be so that they can then bet on the next (2nd) goal , and 3rd then 4th etc etc
But that's no good if they don't settle the laying 0-0 market in the first place? Or is your suggestion that the first bet be on the 'next goal' market and laying no next goal?

But that's no good if they don't settle the laying 0-0 market in the first place? Or is your suggestion that the first bet be on the 'next goal' market and laying no next goal?
Thats it DJ - You lay "No next goal" - When/If one is scored they settle ASAP Laying 0-0 or backing +1 only gets settled AFTER the final whistle :ok So in effect can take 2-3 hours to be put into your account - This happened 2-3 times last week and usually in games where interest (i.e Liquidity) was low

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 Good luck mate. :ok

Thanks mate.. 2 dreadful misses, a penalty claim and a crossbar rattled since the bet went on... :lol:lol
It's gonna be a rollercoaster! :lol

It might just be a spanking 1st bet :lol:lol:lol
If that is the case then at least it will have lasted longer than some of my recent Glory Hunts... I think I was on to number 3 after 15 minutes or something!! :loon Loads of goals in the 2nd half :hope:hope

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 Fantastic! Trust me with that goal, you and I both sighed a breath of relief! :nana I backed under 2.5 goals at half time with odds of something like 1.16. Anyhows, I saw the odds come down, wanted to get off quick and lay the bet as I had £70 on it! One of those stupid complulsive bets if you like. Anyhows, I set it up to lay if the value hit 1.09, then comes the bet suspended! :eek Naturally this was when my heart had it's daily workout, pumping faster than it would have done if I'd been one of those 100m sprinters recently exposed! ;) Logged out and back in to Betfair and found out my lay had been matched and so I was in the clear!! :nana Well done to you and I hope you have many more winners to come! :loon