Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400

friskyfitz

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 Home and Hosed :cow:cow:cow Bet 1 France u21 v Portugal u21 Lay @ 8.8 Winner Bank now €448.78 Bet 2 Russia v Serbia Lay @ 9.4 (Partial Match) Winner Bank now €463.29 Bet 3 Russia v Serbia Lay @ 8.0 Winner Bank now €526.15

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 Bet 4 Sweden U-21 v Holland U-21 Layed "Next goal" Watched the first 18 minutes to see if I would get involved and got matched at a big price soon after First real testing bet for me now :ok betfair5ho6.jpg

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 Ah well - It didnt go to plan... Was fun and although it didnt get beyond the first day, I will definately try one of these a month from now on... There was a disallowed goal but nothing else :ok Feel free to ridicule me now!! :lol:lol:lol

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400

Ah well - It didnt go to plan... Was fun and although it didnt get beyond the first day, I will definately try one of these a month from now on... There was a disallowed goal but nothing else :ok Feel free to ridicule me now!! :lol:lol:lol
BTW - The last bet of the evening was to be England v USA :eyes

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 Not a chance... :lol:lol:lol Just picked the wrong one tonight but not overly bothered as I didnt expect to succeed first time. But Ive been thinking about one of these for a while now and it was destined to hit a 0-0 when posting it.. :lol Shame about the disallowed goal but thats footie.... Loved the buzz and I can still afford to eat.. :lol:lol:lol:lol Just no caviar this week.... :sad

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 ;) It just a good night on the poker tables.... So its not like Im going to starve :lol The figure looked big but in reality its €100 a week to do something like this if I do One a month and I intend to. :ok:ok http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/1093925-post49.html Although in essence, I did spunk €400 :loon

Re: Playstation3, X-box 360, New Laptop and Widescreen TV for €400 Yeah mate - I'll be putting €100 aside each week from now on - Just unlucky in the selection really.. Looked more likely than Norway v Uruguay which kicked off at the same time and was looking shoddy (2-2) draw. I got matched at a big price and thought Id done well as the game had a few great chances but the Swedish goalkeeper was on fire. I missed the Honved v Debrecen match due to there already being 2 goals but toyed on the +2.5 at that stage but though 1.09 was too short (Finished 0-7 :lol ). England was going to be my last of the night but I never got that far.... Thinking about those 20 Guinness now though... ;) Done the DHRC scores so **** it - Im off out :lol:lol:lol:lol