**Poker Sunday 25th May** Heniek Wins Irish Masters Package

GaF

**Poker Sunday 25th May** Heniek Wins Irish Masters Package  

1. 1.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 25th May** Heniek Wins Irish Masters Package Thank you guys :notworthy. I really enjoyed the game and have to say I played very tight but solid. Very early on, I doubled up with a great call. Raised with JJs and was called. On the flop Q93 I bet and guy puts me all in. I called and beat his 66 (cheeky). I sat for over hour and didnt play a hand :eyes. Got 1010 UTG and raised. Only BB called me. Flop comes Q22 and he puts me all in. Another great call and I killed his 88 (cheeky). On the FT, I was short stack most of the time. Came the most important hand. The guy UTG min raised and he had done that few times before. I was on BB with 107 and only I called. Flop K109. He bets the pot and I called. 8 on the turn and he pushed. Somehow I didn't believe his hand and called. He turn over KJ and I was dead till 6 droped on the river :$. You lucky, Polish bastard. Soon, I took huge pot with AA and was a leader with 4 left. Some of you have seen HU battle :eek. One thing to say, that I couldn't hit the bloody flop for nothing, yet got better of my opponent every time I went all in :cheers. :gimme

Re: **Poker Sunday 25th May** Heniek Wins Irish Masters Package

when do you go to Ireland? :unsure
paddypowerpoker.com Irish Winter Festival Take part in the 2008 Irish Winter Festival this October Bank Holiday weekend (October 25th-27th) for a weekend of total poker bliss. Headlined by the Irish Masters main event (with an estimated prizepool of €1 MILLION) and a full side event schedule, the Irish Winter Festival promises to be another must-attend event on the international poker calendar. Starting on Sunday the 13th April there will be a weekly Grand Final every Sunday night @ 10pm on paddypowerpoker.com. If you want to be in with a chance to win one of our $3,500 packages then check out our online qualifiers page. Irish Winter Festival 2008
  • €1 Million Estimated Prize Pool
  • Irish Masters €1,500 Buy–in + €150 Registration
  • 800 player capacity
  • Citywest Hotel, Dublin
  • Oct 25th – 27th 2008 (First Hand dealt at 2pm on the 25th )

Irish Winter Festival Schedule

DateCompetitionBuy–in + RegTimeDays
Sat 25th OctIrish Masters NLH Freezeout€1,500 + €1502pm3 Day
Sun 26th OctIrish Masters NLH Freezeout (Day 2)–3pm–
€200 NLH Re–Buy (Re–buys 90 Mins)€200 + €202pm1 Day Event
Mon 27th OctIrish Masters NLH Freezeout (Day 3)–3pm–
€500 NLH Freezeout€500 + €502pm1 Day Event

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Sunday 25th May** Heniek Wins Irish Masters Package Fantastic stuff mate, well done :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap