Fridays focus games

ubermonkey1

As im a bit late posting this up i won't bother running the poll this week:ok it comes out the same every week, so i will go with popular opinion ;) so the games will be : game1 :pl omaha $2.20 on laddies in private mtts game2 :7 card stud $2.20 game3 :pl omaha hilo $2.20 i will put game 1 up thursday evening, table name: pl omaha. the other 2 can wait till friday i think:ok

Re: Fridays focus games strider has asked about playing pl holdem as an alternative . i think its a good idea and was thinking of changing the pl omaha with this:ok if anybody dead against this ,please say so. i will make that game 3 and play the hilo first, so new running order will be: game1 pl omaha hilo game2 7 card stud game3 pl holdem will put up table 1 before 10 tonight:ok

Re: Fridays focus games Just went to register to find balance = £0... forgot I had withdrawn it all to go away for the weekend last week!! And it;s a cash account so I can only deposit with cash in the shop. Never mind, I will be in for the next one.... is it often with Ladbrokes? I only have accounts at Pokerroom, Mansion, Ladbrokes and Betfred, that's the only reason I ask

Re: Fridays focus games

and avon could you do table 3 please. pl holdem at 10 pm both the normal ,1000 chips+10 min blinds:ok
I'm not playing focus tonight, but I'll do it if no-one else can set it up. Will check back later to see if needed...