1. 1.

• omaha limit
    • omaha pl
    • omaha hilo limit
    • omaha hilo pl
    • 7 card stud
    • 5 card stud
    • 5 card draw

For those who haven't enjoyed fridays kinky format due to drinking commitments:beer:beerheres a rundown of what goes on. We play either 2/3/4 different variant games on private tables on ladbrokes. if we have up to 10 players we play 4 games ,played at 40 min intervals. if we have 10-20 players we play 3 games, played at 50 min intervals. over 20 players we have 2 games,played at hour intervals. the games will start at 8.30 pm and should be complete by around 11.30/12.you can play whichever games you wish ,one or all:ok the game details will be posted at 7.30 pm tommorrow. each game is a $2.20 buy in with a 1000 chips(hopefully:lol)and 10 minute blinds(again hopefully). the list of possible games is. omaha pl omaha limit omaha hilo pl omaha hilo limit 7 card stud limit 5 card stud limit 5 card draw limit these games will be picked by poll ,but we will only play one of each variant.so if pl omaha and limit omaha both get a lot of votes, only the highest one will be played. bpp points will be awarded thus. if 2 games are played ,each game awards normal bpp points. if 3 games are played ,each game awards 66%bpp points. if 4 games are played ,each game awards 50%bpp points. so each night double bpp points are up for grabs :ok for any variant virgins out there, this is a great way to learn how to play and also have good laugh at the same time:loon. i have already put up a omaha/hilo or newbies thread in strategy, and i will try and do a stud thread soon. These are only basic strategys, but should explain enough for somebody to get the basics and be able to compete and have enjoy themselves:) please vote in the poll for your game of choice:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: fridays focus games Count me in for another kinky night with you bud, you were fantastic last week :loon;):lol:lol

Re: fridays focus games I find it a bit frustrating that, come 7.00 friday, I don't know what the games are, times etc. I get into a flap very easily, it's just in my nature that's all...I'd like to register for the games as soon as possible, not at the last moment. I think it would be best to have the games set up the day before...then posted on the daily threads to the effect that the next day's focus games are up and open for registration. I just think a few more would play them then. While I'm in my favourite Victor Meldrew mood...one option on the above poll is not enough. I will be available for any and all of the games that are played yet I can only vote for one option, which will clearly give a false impression from the results. Don't get me wrong here...I appreciate the work done in setting these up and collating the scores :clap:clap:clap...just think it could be tidied up a bit that's all. :eyes :ok

Re: fridays focus games yeah i see your point:ok to be honest i was waiting for some info from gaf about something we are trying to sort out;)next week i will revise it a little and get it ready on thursday and put up the poll on a tuesday. the only reason i only give one option is i feel it's fairer. if i give multiple options people may vote for them all or only 1 :unsure at least this way its one person 1 vote:ok if anybody else has any views on this ,please feel free to voice your opinions.

Guest gazza271

Re: fridays focus games

yeah i see your point:ok to be honest i was waiting for some info from gaf about something we are trying to sort out;)next week i will revise it a little and get it ready on thursday and put up the poll on a tuesday. the only reason i only give one option is i feel it's fairer. if i give multiple options people may vote for them all or only 1 :unsure at least this way its one person 1 vote:ok if anybody else has any views on this ,please feel free to voice your opinions.
Must admit I quite like the way it's set up at the moment :ok Only allowing 1 vote - spot on imo :ok If we are going to announce it and set the tables up early then maybe back to password protected tables, was that a stranger we had in last week ?

to be honest i was waiting for some info from gaf about something we are trying to sort out;)
We wont have any news this week I'm afraid mate - with a bit of luck next week - though it's very early stages of discussion and nothing should be expected.....

We wont have any news this week I'm afraid mate - with a bit of luck next week - though it's very early stages of discussion and nothing should be expected.....
nah i know:okjust trying to explain the lateness of the poll:$

Must admit I quite like the way it's set up at the moment :ok Only allowing 1 vote - spot on imo :ok If we are going to announce it and set the tables up early then maybe back to password protected tables, was that a stranger we had in last week ?
yeah i'm sure it was a stranger:ok mind you i'm not to bothered as long as they don't kick off(even then its sorta fun:)).

ok tonights games are; game1)8.30 pl omaha ,set up by me.table name:pl omaha game2)9.15 7 card stud,could you set this up please strider:ok. game3)10.00 pl omaha hi/lo(pot limit;))could you set this up please gaf:ok.
It's OK, I'll do game 3 - promise I'll be careful. :$

Re: fridays focus games well done gaf:clap:clap:clapbig score tonight 1st gaf 182 2nd hornet 102 3rd strider 99 4th steveo 76 5th goater 69 6th rivrd 68 7th pistn 66 8th millbet 58 9th douser 54 10th heniek 52 11th uber 40 12th avon 32 13th gazza 27 14th tqm 7