ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March

Sport Tennis
Event Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) – Ivo Minar (CZE)
Selection over 19.5 games
Strength 10/10
Date 16/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.85 (Back)
Reasoning Davydenko will face Minar in second round from Estoril ATP. The sourface its clay where both are confindent because they are natural clay players.Some bettors said about Davydenko will make the surprise and will lose against this young player like he does in the past, other bettors share same opinion with bookers who makes the rus favorite.I always like to be different and bet other option like the majority and i see a realist option here in over 19.5 games. Will be a hard game.

Sport Tennis
Event James Blake (USA) – Kei Nishikori (JPN)
Selection 3 sets
Strength 10/10
Date 16/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning Another nice game at Houston between Blake and japanese Nishikori.This is the first game for Blake on clay sourface since may last year in ATP. He lost in first round at French Open. Blake have over 100 games on clay but is not so impressive with major results, like his opponent from today they likes hard court.I dont see Blake an incredible favorite with other results than a great victory like odds looks like. The victory will taken by any player in 3 sets.

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March Minar for the French ;) .......... seriously that 1st set was astounding, will be suprised if he can keep his level that high though - hitting huge and not really making errors.

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March HARTFELD @ 1.66 Blue Sq. Capdeville has just been dreadful this year - his only wins in main draws have been against wildcards ranked 618 and 1401. He's also failed in qualifying a few times and generally has got nothing going. Lost a dead rubber in Davis Cup at the weekend and nothing suggests he's going to turn it around here. Hartfeld too has been struggling for wins but generally he's been doing a bit better and getting some wins. He won a qualifying match here which is always a plus and I expect him to take this down. QUERREY @ 2.11 Pinnacle. I'm seeing a lot of support for Massu but I'm not sure - getting Querrey as the dog is quite appealing. Querrey has improved in most departments this year and with this being in the US I think he should be fav. Massu has been awful this year, even on clay going 3-5. At the weekend he won a 5 setter against Niemeyer but considering that was in Chile that's still quite poor. I just think Querrey comes in with much better form and should win.

mr. intensity can you tell me youre stake plan...or system
Yeah it's best just to think of it as level stakes. My record is on Sports Punter:ok Very bad day today - Hartfeld converted 2/19 break points and saved 1/7:wall:wall:wall

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March Stinking day yesterday :sad KOROLEV @ 1.79 Pinnacle. Korolev got the big win for me in the first round and I'm willing to ride him here. I still think he's got good potential or clay and should be able to overpower Traver in this match-up. Traver plays all of his stuff on clay but his form in Europe hasn't been too great lately. He beat Stakhovsky in the first round but he isn't much on clay and I don't fancy him today. SAFIN @ 1.74 Pinnacle. Here comes the sucker bet on Safin! Just really impressed with him coming through a tight match against Ferrero. We all know the form he can produce, it's just all in his head and now after two quality wins in the past week maybe he's turning it around. Also I'm really unsure about Haase on clay. His defensive skills are a bit limited and I wouldn't fancy him in long rallies, especially against the power and movement of Safin. He is 17-11 in challengers on clay which is poor for a guy with his potential and had a good run in Amersfoort last year, but he was at home and that was a week draw. I think he's going to be quite opposable during the clay season and I'm starting here.

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March 17/4/2008 Dinara Safina - Agnes Szavay This game opposes the wonder kid Szavay against the experienced Dinara Safina, Szavay is showing a great tennis since last week in Amelia Island when she defeat the allways difficult Srebotnik. Szavay have a 50-22 record on clay, and this is her favourite surface, Safina have a 57-25 record. The 2 players never meet each other. We think that the rough style of play of Safina on the baseline will be good for Szavay, Szavay is very more clever than Safina and she will force the russian player to have a large number of unforced errors during the match. Take Szavay to win this game Our Bet is : Agnes Szavay to win @ 2.45 Pinnacle 17/4/2008 Juan Monaco - Guillermo Garcia-Lopez Juan Monaco had a very poor perfomance yesterday against Werner Echauer, he shows he is still very tired from the Davis Cup round, he plays Sunday against Johasson and travel only tuesday to spain, both players are preparing the Master Series Monte Carlo Open and we don’t believe that Juan Monaco will force more his awful fitness and will be hope to recover to this important tournment for the next week. Garcia-Lopez prefers the fast surfaces but he is very good too in clay. We bet on a upset here. Our Bet is : Guillermo Garcia-Lopez to win @ 3.40 Ladbrokes 17/4/2008 Denis Gremelmayr - Teimuraz Gabashvili We saw the perfomance of Gabashvilli against Florian Mayer in the last round and the russian play a wonderfull match, very good at the baseline, and very agressive with is right-handed, his serve was good as allways. Gremelmayr won against Nieminen who was very tired from the Davis Cup, he plays 11 sets between last Friday-Sunday and was impossible to him to play in conditions. The h2h is 2-1 for the German, they never play on clay. Expect a win from the Russian Gabashvilli here. Our Bet is : Teimuraz Gabashvili to win @ 1.92 Pinnacle

Sport Tennis
Event Robin Haase (NED) – Marat Safin (RUS)
Selection Safin to win 2-0
Strength 8/10
Date 17/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 2.75 (Back)
Reasoning Very nice game here in second round between dutch younger Haase and experimented russian Safin. Both players played well in first round, but Safin was more confindent than Haase. He beat Ferrero one of the greatest players on clay here on his lands. Safin seems to find his form at this tournament and this is a good oportunity to climb again in ATP. I see a 2-0 for russian.

Sport Tennis
Event Evgeny Korolev (RUS) – Daniel Gimeno-Traver (ESP)
Selection Daniel Gimeno-Traver (ESP)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning Good evolution till this round for the spanish player, he is a natural clay player and he play only the clay season, very few games on others. Today he will face russian Korolev who beats in first round his compatriot Andreev in 3 sets, interesting game i can say. Gimeno have over 250 game on clay and good percentage. Most of his games are on challengers and i think this is a small dezavantage. He has bad evolution on this tournament last years, but i think now is the time to make a difference and im going for a surprise. He will be on the wave with fans help. Hope so.

Sport Tennis
Event L. Horna/S. Ventura - N. Almagro/I. Navarro
Selection N. Almagro/I. Navarro
Strength 10/10
Date 17/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price BetandWin @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning Ventura lost yesterday the single game and he sign up to qualifiers from Monte Carlo and saturday morning will start playing, this in 2 days, the day after tomorrow like the movie. His mate Horna will have other players in his front till qualifiers and i think they will leave tonight to rest one day at Monte Carlo. Otherside Almagro is a great player he must win many games in single to defend his points, while Navarro retreat from Monte Carlo. Very confident for this game.

Sport Tennis
Event Dudi Sela (ISR) – Wayne Odesnik (USA)
Selection Wayne Odesnik (USA)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.83 (Back)
Reasoning Interesting game here between Sela and Odesnik in USA at Houston. Sela is not better than Odesnik on this sourface, he proved this in last year and in his career, he dont play to much on clay like Odesnik. This is not a big problem but Sela dont move in games with left handers, i think we win only one or two games in last 1-2 years, he win 3 games since he turning pro. This will be a great advantage for Odesnik and the fans will make him an important player today with much self-ensteem.

Sport Tennis
Event Marcos Daniel (BRA) – Nicolas Massu (CHI)
Selection Nicolas Massu (CHI)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning Again a bet with Massu, im feeling good with him. Most of my time i never look on H2H stats because are not so important, but for this game i saw 3-1 for Massu all games on clay, maybe this is not so important, i want to say this, the only game when Massu lost was at Acapulco where the clay its very fast than others and there was a big disadvantage for him. Here Massu will beat Daniel because he is not a challenger player like his mate and he moving good on North America's courts than Daniel. Odds oscilate between 2.05 2.15 because everybody are stricken by his last games and they found him outsider.

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March at 1.3-1.4 seems like Zvonareva and Dementieva should do their job and a nice handicap on Cirstea would be the best of all not a tennis pro though so verification welcome if required ;)

17/4/2008 Dinara Safina - Agnes Szavay This game opposes the wonder kid Szavay against the experienced Dinara Safina, Szavay is showing a great tennis since last week in Amelia Island when she defeat the allways difficult Srebotnik. Szavay have a 50-22 record on clay, and this is her favourite surface, Safina have a 57-25 record. The 2 players never meet each other. We think that the rough style of play of Safina on the baseline will be good for Szavay, Szavay is very more clever than Safina and she will force the russian player to have a large number of unforced errors during the match. Take Szavay to win this game Our Bet is : Agnes Szavay to win @ 2.45 Pinnacle 17/4/2008 Juan Monaco - Guillermo Garcia-Lopez Juan Monaco had a very poor perfomance yesterday against Werner Echauer, he shows he is still very tired from the Davis Cup round, he plays Sunday against Johasson and travel only tuesday to spain, both players are preparing the Master Series Monte Carlo Open and we don’t believe that Juan Monaco will force more his awful fitness and will be hope to recover to this important tournment for the next week. Garcia-Lopez prefers the fast surfaces but he is very good too in clay. We bet on a upset here. Our Bet is : Guillermo Garcia-Lopez to win @ 3.40 Ladbrokes 17/4/2008 Denis Gremelmayr - Teimuraz Gabashvili We saw the perfomance of Gabashvilli against Florian Mayer in the last round and the russian play a wonderfull match, very good at the baseline, and very agressive with is right-handed, his serve was good as allways. Gremelmayr won against Nieminen who was very tired from the Davis Cup, he plays 11 sets between last Friday-Sunday and was impossible to him to play in conditions. The h2h is 2-1 for the German, they never play on clay. Expect a win from the Russian Gabashvilli here. Our Bet is : Teimuraz Gabashvili to win @ 1.92 Pinnacle
:welcome to PL aaltonen :ok

Mr I thanks for yesterdays tips @ 1.3-1.4 :) do you have any good tips left for today at this price ? :ok
Hi mate, I'm amazed those two won, because I can't tip a thing at the moment! Calleri should really hammer Capdeville, I can't see it going down any other way. If he loses I think I'm giving up for the week:lol

Hi mate, I'm amazed those two won, because I can't tip a thing at the moment! Calleri should really hammer Capdeville, I can't see it going down any other way. If he loses I think I'm giving up for the week:lol
Cheer up mate:ok .You got to believe and wins will come :cheers Thanks for the tip ,nevertheless i'm done with tennis for today, will probably go for everton-chelsea under 2.5 goals,anyway thanks for the tip ,i'll keep an eye on it. Best of luck to you ,hope you'll get back on the winning way soon :hope:cheers

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March Yeah its been a gruelling one today with a woeful 3:6 record, though if Sputnik can hold her nerve it should put things on an even keel. Safin alone must have aged me 10 years, backing him is like having that 3rd bottle of wine on a school night, you know you shouldnt, but......:lol