ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March

Mr I if you here please advice me: kuerten ferreiro....maybe guga comeback @ florianopolis his homeground radwanska schnyder...really don´t know what to bet in this one...any advice please quick thank you!!!
Never heard of the guy Guga is playing. Actually think Kuerten has played OK recently, couple of 7-5 sets isn't bad! Don't know much about his opponent. What prices are you getting? Radwankska has played a lot of 3 sets matches recently and is generally making it very hard for herself. Also rumours of a foot injury because of the long match in the last round which I'm not sure about. Schnyder has been fairly awful lately but I still think she has a lot to offer, especially on clay. Slight edge to Schnyder and could be a decent price.

kuerten ferreiro im gettin 1' date='8/1,8...but my bookie is already closed :( at first sight i wouldnt put a single penny on this one but then i realised guga plays at his bornplace and hometown so there should be massive support from the crowd...[/quote'] Yeah could do but he lost there first round last year to a nobody. Not a match to be getting involved in really.

17/4/2008 Dinara Safina - Agnes Szavay This game opposes the wonder kid Szavay against the experienced Dinara Safina, Szavay is showing a great tennis since last week in Amelia Island when she defeat the allways difficult Srebotnik. Szavay have a 50-22 record on clay, and this is her favourite surface, Safina have a 57-25 record. The 2 players never meet each other. We think that the rough style of play of Safina on the baseline will be good for Szavay, Szavay is very more clever than Safina and she will force the russian player to have a large number of unforced errors during the match. Take Szavay to win this game Our Bet is : Agnes Szavay to win @ 2.45 Pinnacle 17/4/2008 Juan Monaco - Guillermo Garcia-Lopez Juan Monaco had a very poor perfomance yesterday against Werner Echauer, he shows he is still very tired from the Davis Cup round, he plays Sunday against Johasson and travel only tuesday to spain, both players are preparing the Master Series Monte Carlo Open and we don’t believe that Juan Monaco will force more his awful fitness and will be hope to recover to this important tournment for the next week. Garcia-Lopez prefers the fast surfaces but he is very good too in clay. We bet on a upset here. Our Bet is : Guillermo Garcia-Lopez to win @ 3.40 Ladbrokes 17/4/2008 Denis Gremelmayr - Teimuraz Gabashvili We saw the perfomance of Gabashvilli against Florian Mayer in the last round and the russian play a wonderfull match, very good at the baseline, and very agressive with is right-handed, his serve was good as allways. Gremelmayr won against Nieminen who was very tired from the Davis Cup, he plays 11 sets between last Friday-Sunday and was impossible to him to play in conditions. The h2h is 2-1 for the German, they never play on clay. Expect a win from the Russian Gabashvilli here. Our Bet is : Teimuraz Gabashvili to win @ 1.92 Pinnacle
Gabashvilli lost :@ Garcia-Lopez Lost :spank Szavay wins :nana

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March 18/4/2008 Alize Cornet - Agnes Szavay This game opposes two wonder kids Szavay and the Cornet, both players are showing a great tennis right now, but one thing could make the difference to this game, the fitness, Cornet is going to play her 9th match in 10 days, is not usual for her play a lot at this very high level, Szavay is a fighter and never give a free point for the opponent and we think that gonna make the difference in this game Szavay have a 50-22 record on clay, Cornet have a 69-27(18-9 at WTA level) record. The 2 players never meet each other. Take Szavay to win this game Szavay to win @ 1.70 Pinnacle

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March STARACE @ 2.1 Betfair. Really like Starace in this one. He's on a roll at the moment having won the challenger in Napoli, had a little time in Davis Cup, and has taken care of Bolelli and Monfils easily this week. He's got a good record here having reached the final last year and clearly likes the conditions. Robredo is having a shocking year so far going 4-6 on tour and not sure about him this week. He beat Montanes OK but Montanes has been poor this year then had a big struggle with Ventura which isn't impressive. Starace is at least a level up from those guys and I think Robredo finds it very difficult today. H2H is 3-0 to Rebredo but all were when Starace much lower ranked than he is now - he's made steady improvements and this is a great chance for him to start repairing that H2H. more later....

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March Going to try and stick just to these matches today. Apologies for the shoddy write-ups, still trying to find my feet in this crazy tennis world! Starace - 2.12 Has breezed through the first two rounds against fair opposition, whereas Robredo is having a nightmare so far this year and could find his legs getting heavy on making a third round appearence for the second time this season. Monaco - 2.6 I cant see Almagro finishing this in two sets and cant help but thnk back to the way he capitulated against Youzhney when it came to the crunch. I definitely think Monaco has enough in him to grind out a result. Maria Kirilenko - 1.9 Not a lot to split the two here but I think Kirilenko has a slight edge. Garbin has played a lot more Tennis than her so far this season and all of Kirilenko's defeats have been in three sets. With Garbin giving away a decade in age I think she would struggle to last the course.

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March Hey, I just started betting regualrly a few weeks ago and found the site and have been using the tips ever since (thanks everyone). I have a accumulator put on yesterday which included the Dinara Safina - Agnes Szavay match I checked the results this morning and noticed that all the ones I backed won so was pretty happy til I checked my email and found out the Dinara Safina - Agnes Szavay had been put to a "non runner" due to a error with the match being dsplyed on the site after it had started. I have the time I put in the bet recorded on the site is there anyway to find out when the match actually started? I know the chances are the bookie is right but its a decent amount of money here and I just want to be sure. I checked site for the competition but could not find any start times just how long the match lasted. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March Very petty of them if that's the case. The match would only have just started and at 4.16 someone posted on the BF forum saying nice start for safina so she obviously started the better. Why would you back Szavay in that case? You should threaten to close your account if they don't pay you in full. Always worth a go, they might give you a "goodwill gesture" otherwise known as a "might lose business" gesture.

Thanks for the welcome :) It was william hill, sent them a email not expecting much but its worth a go.
Will Hill have done that to me a few times (although I did know the match had started and knew the score:lol:lol), be surprised if you get anything:hope

Re: ATP Estoril/Valencia/Houston & WTA Charleston/Estoril 14th-20th March Yeah been thinking about betfair myself after seeing some of the odds people quote on here. As for william hill I found this in relation to tennis matches. a) Match Betting: In the event of a match in a knockout competition starting but not being completed all match and set betting will be void. I take it the match is voided then and I get my stake back? Edit: Thanks MR I just noticed you posted after I had finshed mine :)