Prague Poker Palooza Live Update!

GeordieGaz

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Prague Poker Palooza Live Update!

some great pics there aimee!! gutted I wasn't there :cry
i would have loved to play too.... never mind, guess i will always be a railbird ;) p.s it is the party tonight.... i will have my camera on hand for any antics

Re: Prague Poker Palooza Live Update! the guys are at the closing party 2nite which has been hosted by VC! VC have been giving away prizes all night ranging from £5 VC Vouchers to Cash prizes! Well Morls has been on the phone has just informed me that he has won 350 euro's for getting his chest waxed by three VC girls!! :lol Way to go Morls!! :cheers

Re: Prague Poker Palooza Live Update!

post_old.gif Today, 02:53 AM #8 (permalink)
lucky_scroteNazi mod avatar2909_12.gif Last Online: Today 03:01 AM Join Date: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,547 icon1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Jones viewpost.gif The shooting sounds awesome fun. Beats playing cs:source.
lol, i still love that game Anyhow, I have an awesome update on prague. We go to the VCpoker party where there are tons of competetions with people winning the cash prizes for €10-€50. Basically, you are given a card in the deck, if it is drawn then you have to go up and try to complete the challege. Well, I get one outered as I hold the 5 of hearts. I pee my pants since I don't want to go up stage. You have to have your chest waxed and tbh, I fancy keeping the 3 white wiskers that have taken 20 years to grow on my chest. Fortunatly I have a courageous volunteer, morlspin! He has decided to get up their and strip his top off. He shows off his jungle of a chest and 2 sexy ladies put a few veet wax strips on his chest and he is told, if he doesnt show expression then he gets €350 instead of €250. Typicaly hard c*** from Newcastle acts like he is eating scones with his nan and gets the €350, ship it! Anyhow we get a free taxi back and get him to stop and mcdonalds, that is a brag obv. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Prague Poker Palooza Live Update! Cheers for al the comments Just arrived hime after getting bladdered all Friday night after the game then checking out of the hotel at 7am, the day before i`m due to depart! and i then buy a flight home Saturday Morning direct to London and meetiing up with family and mates who were at the boat race! Gave them a shock Only bad bit was my bags got lost!!!!!!! Like to say a big thanks to everyone who travellled out there and made it a right laff. Hopefully more will play it next year Will do a write up tmrw as still feelling the effects after 5 days on the lash Cheers All BJ