** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

ATP & WTA Miami 26th Mar - 5th Apr

Re: ATP & WTA Miami 26th Mar - 5th Apr

and you're right keliot, I wouldn't be betting on any of these as tips so to speak, Zheng and Woz were very reasonable bets yesterday which I would have. Just flirting with the tourney bank a little. If I only hit one then yesterdays profit pays for the loss and I'm even in wta, if another.. then well. yanno.
Well gl with it. :hope I'm down 4 units for today, cos Davenport's in a right battle with Safina, but that's alright. I'll have a look at Sugiyama later maybe.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP & WTA Miami 26th Mar - 5th Apr ANCIC @ 1.59 Betfair. Ancic has been playing really well lately and the only problem was failing to close out a high quality encouter with Ferrero in Indian Wells. Perhaps now he can get over that after getting over the line against Murray in a very tense final set tie break. Monaco is reasonable on hard courts, but I see him being quite vunerable against Ancic. If Ancic is aggressive then he can really rush Monaco and with the quality of Ancics all court game I fully expect him to come through.

Well gl with it. :hope I'm down 4 units for today' date=' cos Davenport's in a right battle with Safina, but that's alright. I'll have a look at Sugiyama later maybe.[/quote'] Davenport was a shocker to be sure, seen plenty of parlays out there on her. Looks like Davy survived the second and the quallie went out of gas in the third. Peer looked good early, but can't break for nothin'. Now fading fast. Couldn't hold her serve worth anything. Benn is lookin' good as a start, but Tsonga started off slow last round. It'll be one of those days I reckon'.:\

SportNBA
EventAncic-Monaco
SelectionAncic
Strength10/10
Date01/04/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.58 (Back)
ReasoningI backed Mario against Murray as I think that this boy is in good form and that he is capable overcoming Monaco here. Ancic is in good form as we all know he returned this year after long injury and he is hungry to play tennis and that desire could be see in his matches so far.He beat Murray in epic match and and now after two days to rest he is going to beat another player but I rate Monaco as not so quality player and he is not on same level as Murray is.Ancic is serving really and his movement is also very good,his forehand is serving him very well this days.He can play very aggressive and return ball very well and I see him winning easily tonight. Monaco is not hard court player and he prefers playing on clay and I doubt that he can do something here.His service is solid but he is trying to play from baseline and that can be done on clay but on hard one strong shot and you are out of point.He beat in last round Sweeting who is two classes above Ancic and he had problems in second set were he was one break down and than he put together and win 6-3,7-5 but he showed lot of weakness in that match and Ancic will know how to exploit that weakness here. I see Ancic as better player he is in good form and if he keep playing on this level he can do something big here.He lost last week in IV after some stupid mistakes he made against Ferrero and I believe he will not made them again and I believe a lot today to him and I go in here with full stakes.

Re: ATP & WTA Miami 26th Mar - 5th Apr That's all for me this week. I'm going to Spain tomorrow for a week and won't have PC access (hopefully be able to hit a clay court:lol:lol). Next Tennis for me will be starting on the 14th April when we're really going to hit the clay courts:dude Good luck for the rest of the week guys:ok

That's all for me this week. I'm going to Spain tomorrow for a week and won't have PC access (hopefully be able to hit a clay court:lol:lol). Next Tennis for me will be starting on the 14th April when we're really going to hit the clay courts:dude Good luck for the rest of the week guys:ok
Have a good time mate :ok

That's all for me this week. I'm going to Spain tomorrow for a week and won't have PC access (hopefully be able to hit a clay court:lol:lol). Next Tennis for me will be starting on the 14th April when we're really going to hit the clay courts:dude Good luck for the rest of the week guys:ok
Cheers! Have a good one! :drums
I have a feeling some 2-0 spankings will be dished out to the dogs today' date=' [/quote'] So I was right about Henin, Serena, Venus, Kuznetsova, Dementieva and Jankovic, but wrong about the only one I backed. :wall

SportTennis
EventBlake-Stepanek
SelectionBlake win
Strength10/10
Date01/04/2008
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.91 (Back)
ReasoningIn this match i simply must go on Blake as i like way he is playing and he is showing solid games recentlyHe beat Seppi and Santoro so far one young player and one veteran without dropping a set.He is classic hard court player as he hits ball very hard and he is very agressive player.His service is excellent and i can see him winning against Stepanek.Radek is player who plays similar on almost all courts.He has solid service and he loves to play service voley but against Blake it will be hard cause Blake can return ball very well and precise.He beat so far Grosjean and Mallise but both of them arent in some kind good form and Malisse totally disapointed me against Stepanek.H2H is 3:2 for Blake and on hard courts score is 3-1 for American and i believe that he will win today four fourth time.He will keep pressure on Stepanek service and i believe he can brake him early and to finish this game in two sets.

SportTennis
EventTipsarevic-Youzhny
SelectionTipsarevic
Strength10/10
Date01/04/2008
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningHere i must go with Tipsarevic as i think he is in better form and i also watch matces from both players so far and that is why i will bet on Tipsa here.Janko is having good time here as he beat so far Lee,Robredo and in last round Johansson and will be looking for another triumph here.His service is very good and if he hits first service he already done 80% of the job in the point.Also he showed solid play in field not impressive but good.Youzhny is very unstabile player and he won on muscles yesterday and experience against Almagro who played important point very bad.But Russian made over 40 UE and allow Almagro 23 break shots and his service is not good and he can relay only on his backhand right now.He hit himself with a racket in head in 3rd set yesterday which cause bleeding and he showed that he cannot take losing match easily and with his mind is something wrong. They met once this season and Tipsa won 7-6,6-4 and i can see here Serbian making another win against unpredictable Youzhny and odds are very good on Tipsarevic.

SportTennis
EventNadal-Blake
SelectionNadal win
Strength10/10
Date02/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price5Dimes @ 1.64 (Back)
ReasoningThis should very good match tonight and i will go on Nadal here as i think he is better player now days than Blake.Nadal is playing great tournament here and now without Djokovic and Federer being in not such great form he see his chance of winning this tournament.He beat so far Becker,Kiefer and Mathieu yesterday and he showed against Frenchman that he can beat good servers like Blake.His service is working well and his shots are very good.Also it is important that this surface is very slow and that suits for Nadal perfect as he plays great on clay and it is very hard to score points against him on thid tournament. Blake beat so far Santoro,Seppi and yesterday Stepanek but he played very bad against Santoro and he did good yesterday against Stepanek but Czech made a lot of UE and his play wasnt on level and Blake had easier job.He is great server with excellent forehand and he is very aggresive but Nadal is too and this should be interestig match.H2H is on Nadal favour as Blake leads 3-1 but this year Nadal beat Blake in Indian Wells in three sets and showed that his improved lot on hard court.Yesterday i was on Blake but now i will go on Nadal as he is in great form and as i wrote this surface is perfect to him.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventJankovic - Dementieva
SelectionJankovic
Strength10/10
Date02/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningImo Jankovic is better player.Dementieva maybe is in good form but Jankovic is too.Last two meeting between these two ended with comfortable Jelena wins.Maybe today it wouldn't be such an easy victory but I still believe that Jankovic will win this one.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventZvonareva - Safina
SelectionZvonareva
Strength10/10
Date02/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningZvonareva is clear favourite form me in this match.She is in superb form.Safina on the other hand won against Davenport but I don't believe that Lindsay was at her best in that match.Safina plays nothing special whole this season and against Vera who is clearly in great shape she will have really tough time.These two played not so long ago against each other and Vera won comfortably in two sets.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventDavydenko - Tipsarevic
SelectionDavydenko
Strength10/10
Date03/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningI just rate Kolya as a better player in this one.I watched him against Ancic and he was really good.Great baseline game and some good tennis by the net.Tipsarevic maybe is playing well here but this is his first good tournament after AO and I don't believe that he will make it through to the semi final.Especially that Davydenko at this stage will surely give his best to advance further.He won 5 straight quarter finals.And he won their previous meeting in two straight sets.Kolya for me.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventJankovic - Zvonareva set hc
SelectionZvonareva +1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date03/04/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.69 (Back)
ReasoningI don't believe that Jelena will win this one 2:0.Zvonareva is in great shape and she should give a really tought fight here.H2H is 2:2.And when the played on outdoor hard Vera gained at least one set each time.Maybe three seter in this one.

Re: ATP & WTA Miami 26th Mar - 5th Apr Don't agree, Tipsa should make it difficult for Kolya, he's agressive and if he serves good it should be 3 setter, not to mention that all three matches from Kolya here vere in three sets, for me value Tipsa. I agree, Zvonareva has chance. :drums:gimme

SportEuro Basketball
EventDavydenko-Tipsarevic
SelectionDavydenko win
Strength10/10
Date03/04/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningHere simply i must go on Davydenko as i see him better player than Tipsarevic.I was against hime when he played against Bolleli but he is playing better and better as important matches are coming and that was seen against Ancic and i believe that Tipsarevic is class above those two.I respect him as a player and he is my fellow country men but reality here is that Davydenko is much closer to semis.Tipsarevic beat Youzhny but i can say that Youznhy beat himself with very poor service and play in 2nd and 3rd set.H2H is 1-0 to Russian in Moscow 7-6,6-1 and i believe that here Russian will win again.He is much better player in field that Tipsarevic and only thing that can hold Serbian in this game is his service but i dont believe that he can serve so well whole game.Davydenko is improving and i expect him in semis probably against Federer.

Re: ATP & WTA Miami 26th Mar - 5th Apr guys! i really need a help here big time! today i made two bets on challenger tournament in st.brieuc, france and i cannot find any site with some relevant info about the results...some livescore is impossible...can you please tell me where can i find results of completed matches as soon as possible? thank you!!!!

SportTennis
EventFederer-Roddick
SelectionUnder 22.5 games
Strength10/10
Date04/04/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.88 (Back)
ReasoningHere i must go on Federer not because he is in great form because Roddick didnt showed too much here and he get to this round on muscles beating some average players.He is relaying on his serve but Benneteau showed that his service is not untouchable and that he can be break.His is playing only average tennis besides his service.Federer is in solid form not too much good but i think it will be enough to finish in two sets here.Also he is dominating over Roddick as he beat him 15 times in 16 matches this players played and mentally Federer has big adventage here on his side.Federer is serving good and he is able to hold his service against Roddick.I expect tight match in first set but i believe that it will not be TB and that Federer will succed to break Roddick early as he done many times before.

SportTennis
EventJankovic-Zvonareva
SelectionJankovic
Strength10/10
Date04/04/2008
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningI usual dont like betting on women tennis but here i will do so as i really sure about this bet and i believe that Jankovic has what it takes to beat Zvonareva.Jankovic was knocked in semis against Ivanovic and she never had succes playing with her but now situation is different and this is perfect chance to Jelena to make it to the finals.We all know that her service is not so much but she is great player in field real fighter and she will not give up any points.She wiped out of court Dementieva 6-1,3-1 and then Elena retired but from my angle there is no way she got injured and she did it with purpose as she saw that she has nothing to look for against Jelena.Her backhand is serving her well and that should be key weapon for her.Zvonareva had solid tournament this week she came back after injury and do well but here i believe that she has nothing to look for.His service is average and we will be seing lot of break points.H2H is 2-2 and they played three times on hard and Jelena leads 2-1 and last match they played in Auckland last yeat were Jankovic was better 7-6,5-7,6-3.I expect here clear win for Jankovic as she is in good form.

SportTennis
EventNadal-Berdych
SelectionNadal win
Strength10/10
Date04/04/2008
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningThis will gonna be very interesting match but and i will go here on Nadal no mather everyone is talking that Berdych has a chance here.Surely he has a chance but Rafa is in great form he is motivated to win this tournament and i cannot see him losing this match to Berdych.Czech didnt drop a set so far and he beat every opponent easily but here situation will be different tonight as Berdych didnt played with any top 5 players and he is not player for nig tournaments.Also this surface is not so fast as others hard surfaces are and that suits for Nadal perfect as we saw that against Blake.If Nadal get in shots Berdych here dont stand a chance.H2H is 3-3 but last two times they played in 2007 in Monaco and Wimbldon and both games Rafa won in straight sets.I believe that Nadal here is better and consistent player and that he will manage to broke Berdych at the end like against Blake.