** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Cheltenham Tipster Comp - SIGN UP HERE

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Cheltenham Tipster Comp - SIGN UP HERE

Rules to follow, but you know the format by now! Us mods are just clarifying a few things behind the scenes!
I would like to say I am in but time will be very tight for me over the four days. Unless I can do the whole thing ante-post. Still like to have a go even if not but having only been a member about 9 months I need to know the rules before I say yes. When will the rules be up here Bowles? Ginge

Re: PL Cheltenham Tipster Comp - SIGN UP HERE Bowles, Is it possible to take an early price, to be taken from the best early price in the pricewise box in the racing post? If we say BEP (best early price) when selecting the horse don't see any problem with that, do you? Only, value punters don't take SP's because there is no way of knowing if it will be value or not.

Bowles, Is it possible to take an early price, to be taken from the best early price in the pricewise box in the racing post? If we say BEP (best early price) when selecting the horse don't see any problem with that, do you? Only, value punters don't take SP's because there is no way of knowing if it will be value or not.
Sorry, just noticed i didnt put SP in the rules. Its just too difficult for us to admin all the prices. SP is the fairest way of doing this. I know where you are coming from but its just a fair way of settling the comp. It is annoying when you find 20/1 shot & finishes @ 12/1 SP but about 75% of the prices at Cheltenham, the SP will be shorter so its one rule for all.

Re: PL Cheltenham Tipster Comp - SIGN UP HERE Hmmmmmmm, that is a shame Bowles, totally understand admin problems and all that, don't want you to spend all your time on the competition. Just wonder how I will pick them when most of my winners are well supported. Still, will have a go.:ok

Hmmmmmmm' date=' that is a shame Bowles, totally understand admin problems and all that, don't want you to spend all your time on the competition. Just wonder how I will pick them when most of my winners are well supported. Still, will have a go.:ok[/quote'] It's just a bit of fun mate but still frustrating when one you choose at a big price gets backed in. Nice to have some betting tactics though, some lump all stake on one runner, others split it between a few. Good to see you joining in. :ok