Totesport Festival Fever

Re: Totesport Festival Fever :(:(:( Hobbs Hill... Was going to change it, then decided not to, then change it again as there is no bonus for an odds on winner and with Ruby on board Ocelot Id have a decent bonus for an 11/2 winner, winning trainer/jockey and had both jockeys in the race. Decided once and for all at the end to play it safe.... Bugga..... Still had 1 winning horse and a few winning jockey and trainer points..Hopefully I have not lost too much ground....

Re: Totesport Festival Fever

Pos. Team Wk. Pts.
Last Updated: 26/02/2008 11:53:23
35 t.gif Friskys mare 280 725
46 t.gif Susat Lodge 280 700
64 t.gif BH ~ Punters Lounge 265 675
151 t.gif Over the Last 170 550
293 t.gif Pokeypulledup 210 320
505 t.gif PLKEVSUL 0 100
535 t.gif Bowles_trendys 25 75
999999 t.gif Alexmacs Magicians 0 0
999999 t.gif Guy Fawkes Gunpowderers 0 0
Alexmac and Guy Fawkes - Guys your teams are incomplete!!! You have no horses selected and its costing us in the overall league ;)
Pos. League Pts. #.
Last Updated: 26/02/2008 11:56:35
1 Fiso.co.uk Forum 661 10
2 Ricoh Racing Club 583 7
3 Bumpty's Festival Flyers 518 6
4 PUNTERSLOUNGE 449 9
5 Yew Tree Racing 336 5
Top team for the week was 380 points but had I swopped Ocelot for Hobbs Hill then I would have had 410 :eyes:eyes:eyes Thats how close it is....

Re: Totesport Festival Fever Nice score BH.. :clap:clap Were climbing the table nicely now. 16th and 19th overall :ok

Pos. Team Wk. Pts.
Last Updated: 03/03/2008 14:52:20
16 t.gif Friskys mare 200 925
19 t.gif BH ~ Punters Lounge 240 915
83 t.gif Susat Lodge 85 785
170 t.gif Over the Last 50 600
219 t.gif Pokeypulledup 130 460
525 t.gif PLKEVSUL 0 100
526 t.gif Bowles_trendys 25 100
999999 t.gif Alexmacs Magicians 0 0
999999 t.gif Guy Fawkes Gunpowderers 0 0
Team
Pos. League Pts. #.
Last Updated: 03/03/2008 14:56:14
1 Fiso.co.uk Forum 810 10
2 Ricoh Racing Club 712 7
3 Bumpty's Festival Flyers 635 6
4 PUNTERSLOUNGE 555 9
5 Yew Tree Racing 398 5

Re: Totesport Festival Fever Only got the one winner, but had the Jockeys and Nicholls, well pleased with that score, Good one from yourself again, keep it up mate. Could do with some help with the team prize guys if anyone wants to enter before Cheltenham.

Just emailed them Frisky' date=' are your points right for last week?[/quote'] It appears so... :sad:sad I spend 3 weeks steadily climbing and then in what I though was a reasonable week - I dropped right down and was overtaken by guys who hadnt even posted.. :lol:lol:lol:lol Found a real bigger problem today though. I already had Ashkazer in my team and I had him last Saturday for £2m less than it would cost to buy him today but My "Double points" race is the Independent Arkle Challenge in which I needed to have NOLAND who cost £10M so I had to sell Ashkazer to afford My COMP banker :sad:sad. I wasnt able to afford him by transferring the other 2 first - Bugger, Bugger, Bugger!! :wall:wall:wall It meant that I had to really really be careful in my transfers due to the cost of certain horses... Watch out for this..:ok:ok:ok

Re: Totesport Festival Fever This comp could be majorly fcuked up... Just been looking through the teams and 17 of the top 20 have broken the rules by going over budget... BH is 57th overall but by my reckoning should be in the top 8. Im 88th but should be top 20 In the team comp we are 4th but all but TWO of Fiso (Bullys special prize - 47th overall) + Idea (66th overall) should be dis-qualified All of RIOCH should be disqualified and only 2 of Bumpty's festival flyers should remain. It'll be interesting to see what they do next

Re: Totesport Festival Fever Just had a reply to my question and it seems that ALL players will remain in the comp but be in-eligible for prizes - Ridiculous :eyes:eyes:eyes. The outright winner of the prizes may not even end up in the top 40 teams... Sent a reply but dunno what they'll say...

Re: Totesport Festival Fever They told me that some of my selections on Tuesdays wont count, i had Tom Scudamore (winner and a second), Binocular (placed) and Noland (placed). They reckon they didint recieve my transfers until after 12 o clock! Its a load of boxxoxs

They told me that some of my selections on Tuesdays wont count, i had Tom Scudamore (winner and a second), Binocular (placed) and Noland (placed). They reckon they didint recieve my transfers until after 12 o clock! Its a load of boxxoxs
No reply to my question either.... :eyes:eyes:eyes Shabby to say the least. So who is running this ??? If its totesport, Im surprised..!! If its not TOTESPORT then an e-mail to their promotions manager is in call for. Seems like they dont want to play fair at all. All teams still in this and Ive managed to DROP another place :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: Totesport Festival Fever Just sent a little e-mail to c.s @ totesport Id feel sorry for them being linked to this shower. I bet they are paying them well to run this and distribute prizes too. I'll still do my selections tomorrow but will now be forced to pick stupid long shots as Ive no idea where anybody who is "Eligible" stands in the comp. BTW - BH The reason they did not get your selections until after 12 was that they forgot to put up the selections and then the backlog caught them out. They will never admit to it though and simply blame you. 4 hours before the first race and they still had last weeks selections on. Check out the posts on this thread to prove that.. :ok Bunch of amateurs