• No, The password has been sent to me
    • No, The password has been sent to me
    • No, I will be unable to participate in this

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings Well done Washy :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap and all who cashed :clap:clap:clap It's great having the Wednesday night league beck :ok:ok:ok:ok:ok

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings More crap play tonight by yours truly - my limit for multi-tabling is now officially set at TWO, and that might be pushing it. 3 or more and I'm a wreck. Will the Wooden spoon be dusted off for this league? If so, I'll have to play a chuffing sight better next week.

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings Am going to be out this Weds :nanaso will have to miss the game.:( Will not be home til after midnight (I hope:D) but will update the table when I get home. Checked last week and the result stayed in the lobby at least into the early hours of the morning, so shouldn't be a problem getting the scores. :ok PS. I don't get out much, so please forgive me. :lol

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings

Am going to be out this Weds :nanaso will have to miss the game.:( Will not be home til after midnight (I hope:D) but will update the table when I get home. Checked last week and the result stayed in the lobby at least into the early hours of the morning, so shouldn't be a problem getting the scores. :ok PS. I don't get out much, so please forgive me. :lol
thanks Helen - i'll post a screenshot for you just in case.
PS. I don't get out much, so please forgive me. :lol
hope you have a good night out- btw - you forgotten Oz already?? :unsure