Champions League Tue 11th

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League Tue 11th

"Who's the only British team to win at the Nou Camp?" Are Dundee United British? As they've won twice at the Nou Camp :tongue2
Think they are Scottish mate :lol Anyway final bets for this evening : Porto - Real double, got this at evens and think this is quiet generous considering both teams will be feilding strong teams as neither are gauranteed qualification as of yet. Real - Werder over 2.5 goals.....as has been said before both these teams know how to score goals and Olympiakos and Lazio aint too shy infront of goal either... Good Luck all :cow

I am on the same double' date=' good luck to us![/quote'] ALT - good to see you still around amigo - I am aware you went through a tight period recently with your own personal tipping, even though your posts/tips helped me and others gain many profits. Hope you have more of a positive period that your consistent approach deserves. :ok

Marseille v Liverpool 1609360776.jpg
Marseille need to win here in order to progress in the Champions League and they will be aiming to do the double over Liverpool. Mathieu Valbuena's super-strike beat a sluggish Liverpool side at Anfield back in October, but I think they should brace themselves for a tougher challenge this time. The French side are in 13th place in their league championship and recorded just their 5th domestic win at the weekend when they beat Monaco 2-0. Liverpool can still qualify if they draw here, assuming Porto don't beat or draw with Besiktas, but a victory will be their aim and they will not want to rely on other teams to aid them through to the knockout rounds. A defeat would send them crashing out, as would a draw (should Porto take something) due to the fact that Marseille beat them at Anfield. It's a complicated scenario and it'll be a tough challenge for them overall. The Reds are normally fantastic in Europe and it's the league they usually have bother with. But this season they've collected just seven points from five games and defeats to Besiktas and Marseille have hurt them badly. They got revenge by thrashing the Turks 8-0 and that was followed up by a resounding 4-1 win against Porto. Forgetting the Reading defeat (which was understandable considering this tie was looming) Rafael Benitez's side have been good domestically and are looking solid in defence.
  • Away win @ 4/5
  • Steven Gerrard scores @ 2/1

Gerrard scores after 3mins, 0-2 up at half-time, looking good.:beer:beer:beer

Think they are Scottish mate :lol Anyway final bets for this evening : Porto - Real double, got this at evens and think this is quiet generous considering both teams will be feilding strong teams as neither are gauranteed qualification as of yet. Real - Werder over 2.5 goals.....as has been said before both these teams know how to score goals and Olympiakos and Lazio aint too shy infront of goal either... Good Luck all :cow
Fantastic Evening of Champions League football :D:nana Hope was as kind to you all ;):hope

Real - Lazio Over 2,5 goals at 1,80 with 10/10. Real will probably start with very strong attacking line-up vs Lazio who won't be hiding as it won't matter. With Marco Ballota between the posts any scoreline is possible but the Over certainly more probable. Hope the new guy in Lazio Kolarov is given the rare opportunity to play and impress. Will have a safety bet CS 2-0 and follow this on in-play as my main bet midweek, just in case things don't go well in first half. Olympiakos - Werder Over 2,5 goals with 8/10. My hopes for a good pick are surely with Werder, who will play to win. I am not sure it will happen, the Greeks have gone Under with Real and Lazio at home, but in the Real game great chances were missed. No need to discuss the German's attitude in every game, at home to Real and missing Diego, Borowski and Frings they scored 3. A safety bet on 1-1 CS and in-play as well, Greek goalkeeper impressed me few times. Odds for Over 1,80 Have both game in a double with 4/10, bet365. Good luck
Excellent :ok,judging by the tips here tonight bookies probably hate PL :clap @ JC Tips Followed your advice on Chelsea just 45 mins before the game max stake, saved my neck that draw :dude But it was soooooooo unlucky for Chelsea, don't believe what they missed....Thanks, I guess we are square now, JC, for putting me off an Over last round :clap :clap

@ JC Tips. With what's left in my budget for today will follow you on your pick at Stamford Bridge tonight, that on top of my bets by now ( both teams to score with6/10 and Over 2,5 goals with 5/10 ) either is going to blow me or will bring a nice bonus. Surely a 2-0 Chelsea win will be a disaster and will eat up everything I made yesterday and Sunday, probably more now. :hope Good luck everyone
Just in case mods blame me for afterposting..........

Well torres09 normally I would go against Liverpool (saying faily I don't like this club)' date=' but this time think I'll be neutral. Marseille is in good shape, at least at home they are very strong. So, I'll not bet with my heart, cause if I would it would be a home win, instead I'll try with DRAW.[/quote'] lucky day. and i wore my liverpool jersey to sleep. torres09 live to see another day. =p

ALT - good to see you still around amigo - I am aware you went through a tight period recently with your own personal tipping' date=' even though your posts/tips helped me and others gain many profits. Hope you have more of a positive period that your consistent approach deserves. :ok[/quote'] Very kind of you...it is tough for me now because I have a little money in an account that only gives me the option of straight bets (HW, AW, draw) on a few leagues...I am still hoping to put some money in my other account that gives me overs bets in many leagues (my only consistent winners). The way things are looking now it won't be until the spring. Oh well...I still follow the games, nice to see people doing well here.

Marseille vs Liverpool 2 units in Liverpool at 1,94 at Betfair First thing to know: Liverpool needs to win to qualify to the next stage of Champions League! There's 2 ways to look at this stat, the positive one saying that they will be more motivated than ever, and the negative that says they will be under pressure. But isnt Liverpool always under pressure? With a squad like that, any game they dont win is considered as a bad result... And Liverpool have shown before they love pressure and they love the european competitions. The english team is a regular coustomer of higher stages of Champions and they even won it. They are a team that prefers "do or die games" as cups than regularity competitions. Marseille started the season with very bad results, but in the last games they started to get some good games. They won 1-0 against Liverpool in Anfield Road, and probably they want to do it again. But if you watched that game, they didnt deserved that win and is time for payback. Marseille (from): Mandanda, Mate, Zubar, Givet, Rodriguez, Faty, Taiwo, Bonnart, M'Bami, Cheyrou, Cana, Nasri, Valbuena, Ziani, Zenden, Oruma, Gragnic, Cisse, Niang, Ayew. Liverpool (from): Reina, Arbeloa, Finnan, Carragher, Hyypia, Hobbs, Riise, Benayoun, Gerrard, Mascherano, Lucas, Sissoko, Kewell, Babel, Kuyt, Voronin, Crouch, Torres, Itandje. Looking at the players called for this game you can see the huge difference in quality. Players like Gerrard, Torres, Kuyt, Babel are great and would all be stars in Marseille. A good news for french team is that Nasri is back. Liverpool rested some players in last game, and because of that they even lost it, so you can see what is the real objectif of the reds. Liverpool have to win, and will win! Good luck, http://picks4profit.maisapostas.com/
I have to give the respect to this post ... I never thought that Liverpool could win this game!

My picks for tomorrow: Chelsea-Valencia Chelsea already qualified and will be without Drogba. Valencia has plenty of quality in the team but are not getting good results this season. They're in a must win situation tomorrow in order to qualify to the UEFA Cup. My pick: away +0.5AH/+1AH (Asian Handicap); won Olympiakos-W. Bremen Olympiakos coach says they're ready to "fight like madmen" in order for them to qualify to the knockout stage for the first time since 1998/99. Bremen needs to win in order to have a chance of qualifying to the knockout stage of the Champions League. Also, all Bremen's 6 CL games this season have gone "over". I expect many goals tomorrow here. My pick: >2.5; won Real Madrid-Lazio I've said it a few times, Real is great upfront and scores many goals but they don't impress me at the back and conceed goals very often. Both CL games at home were "overs" this season. Lazio is in a must win situation in order to qualify to the UEFA Cup. In all of their 6 games in the CL this season both teams have scored (both Lazio and the opponent). I also see this game with many goals tomorrow. My pick: >2.5; won Good luck!
Very good day yesterday :ok! JC

Excellent :ok,judging by the tips here tonight bookies probably hate PL :clap @ JC Tips Followed your advice on Chelsea just 45 mins before the game max stake, saved my neck that draw :dude But it was soooooooo unlucky for Chelsea, don't believe what they missed....Thanks, I guess we are square now, JC, for putting me off an Over last round :clap :clap
Hi nicko. I agree Valencia was very lucky yesterday but we won the bet and that's what counts for the record :ok! Like I always say, "Luck evens itself out in the long term" and recently I lost some nice bets with last minute goals or missed penalty kicks...this one is to help making it "even" ;). :cheers JC