PLOPS - Croc wins HU Bracelet - Dave488 wins Main Event Bracelet

GaF

PLOPS - Croc wins HU Bracelet - Dave488 wins Main Event Bracelet  

1. 1.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS)

Have sent a PM to pre qualifiers to give serious consideration to a later start time. I think it is only fair though that if any pre qualifiers will struggle with a later start time (5000 chips 12 minute blinds - so could be a long game) then the start time should stay as pre-organised. Obviously it is also dependant on whether Boss are able to make any changes in time....
I haven't had many replies to the PM's, so I think we're going to have to leave it where it is - going into the weekend it will be extremely tricky to get it moved in time by boss.....

Round 1 thecrocpl v Scaramoosh
Well done Croc :clap :clap :clap The last game, RandR is sat out :sad (we half expected it, he's been having trouble with his connection) - Gaz has been waiting :clap :clap but being the only game left, and expecting that RandR wont get online now, we've suggested that he now clomplete the execution :sad

Round 2 GaF v Slapdash spanner v strider rivdu v GazBlades PL Fenner v thecroc
Unlucky slap - no way you were beating me tonight with the cards I was getting though!!!!! Well done GazBlades :clap :clap (Top 4 Paid - so you're in the money - know you dont care about that though and just want the bracelet ;) )

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS) Well done Spanner - You battered me to death at the end there!!!! I had to make a stand :sad So we have the final for our first PLOPS Bracelet In the Blue corner Spanner.j and in the red corner it's thecrocpl Very best of luck guys plopsbraceletzn8.gif