PLOPS - Croc wins HU Bracelet - Dave488 wins Main Event Bracelet

GaF

PLOPS - Croc wins HU Bracelet - Dave488 wins Main Event Bracelet  

1. 1.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS) wp Croc. I was praying for no hearts and misssed the king. I wondered why the chips were being shoved your way. I've had 2 goes now and finished 2nd both times. Think I might need to play the HU one for the practice! And sorry for knocking you out Kev although I was 46% pre flop so not totally dominated.

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS)

wp Croc. I was praying for no hearts and misssed the king. I wondered why the chips were being shoved your way. I've had 2 goes now and finished 2nd both times. Think I might need to play the HU one for the practice! And sorry for knocking you out Kev although I was 46% pre flop so not totally dominated.
No probs mate. Thats the cards, Earlier on I folded 10-10 against QQ and Croc's AK, I folded to the both allins and sure enough there on the flop popped a 10. Not to be, But again i was up against Jonsie he had 88 me 77 and of course I hit the 7. I hit some lucky cards on the way, but i think you were correct to put the chips in with any 2 live cards, there is always that shot of you hitting. Well played on getting to HU with Croc, And well done Croc.:clap

No probs mate. Thats the cards, Earlier on I folded 10-10 against QQ and Croc's AK, I folded to the both allins and sure enough there on the flop popped a 10. Not to be, But again i was up against Jonsie he had 88 me 77 and of course I hit the 7. I hit some lucky cards on the way, but i think you were correct to put the chips in with any 2 live cards, there is always that shot of you hitting. Well played on getting to HU with Croc, And well done Croc.:clap
Some great words of wisdom there, Kev, and a fantastic attitude pointer for anyone with Bad Beat Syndrome. :clap:clap Congrats to the Croc........he's playing well just now! :ok TQM

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS) Well done Strider - the final Sat qualifier for the Heads Up PLOPS

Qualifiers GaF? RandR gazza271 Fenner rivrdu thecroc spanner.j strider239
Anyone wanting to buy in directly - registration opens in 18 hours - you'll need to PM for password (different to the sat pass) - direct Buy In is €50+€5. Noone showing in the final yet :unsure But I'm sure this will be sorted for us tomorrow :) The structure problems are still there - it is being fixed in an upgrade on Monday!!! (after our final on Saturday) - I dont view it as such an issue for the final, where the higher buy in makes the progressively deeper stacks more meaningful....but the starting chips have been reduced, to in line with the sats (rather than double :loon)

Event 2 (Main Event) NLHE Tournament €100 + €10 Buy In 5000 Starting Chips / 20 Minute Blinds Sunday 13th January, 15:00 GMT Satellites to Event 2 (Main Event) These will run every Sunday up to the Event They will start at 18:00 GMT
Oops - just seen contradiction in the times - Event 2 definitely starts at 15:00 GMT.....

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS) Ah - no confusion - was right to start with (someone's confusing me by email :tongue2) The Main Event starts at 15:00 GMT as it says. The sats were starting at 18:00 GMT (though we changed that when we moved them from the weekend to weekdays)

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS) Have sent a PM to pre qualifiers to give serious consideration to a later start time. I think it is only fair though that if any pre qualifiers will struggle with a later start time (5000 chips 12 minute blinds - so could be a long game) then the start time should stay as pre-organised. Obviously it is also dependant on whether Boss are able to make any changes in time....