Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players

Sir Puntalot

Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players  

1. 1.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: POSTPONED - Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! haha now you see the power of the donkey and chicken. i wait for password next time and you have no problems otherwise the donkey will be let loose again and so will the chicken,goat and gerbil. your happy hungarian.

Re: POSTPONED - Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL!

let it run' date=' they can pay for anther one for the cock up[/quote'] :lol Convinient for you guys eh ;) maybe they can give us double money instead.............

Re: POSTPONED - Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! paul,,i appreciate all the hard work you have done to get this for us,,but any chance we could have it on a decent site other than paradise(hell) customer support is non existant,never lets you log in without any problems

Re: POSTPONED - Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! on a seperate note anyone read pokerplayer this month and noticed the deliberate mistake on page 47 key hands no.3 mcCullough is holding J8 of clubs and the flop is shown as jclubs 6hearts 3clubs

Re: POSTPONED - Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! Such a shame, but it's definitely a case of Sod's law isn't it? Ten minutes earlier and we could have all got in. Ten minutes later and the tournament would have cancelled itself. Anyway, at least we've had a bit of fun on this thread...and the way I've been playing the last few days, that's as much as I can expect at the moment.

Re: POSTPONED - Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL!

but what will happen to the donkey now with out the prize money
check out post 212 for answer. i holding him back for next time........but he keep going forward........then back......then forward......then back.......good donkey here is video of me with donkey. http://www.beasttube.com/viewvideo/5804/donkey_fun/

paul,,i appreciate all the hard work you have done to get this for us,,but any chance we could have it on a decent site other than paradise(hell) customer support is non existant,never lets you log in without any problems
Well... I guess that you have to take into consideration that they want to give us $ 1000 ... customer support or not. It would be silly to turn down $ 1000 for the PL people wouldn't it? :)

Well... I guess that you have to take into consideration that they want to give us $ 1000 ... customer support or not. It would be silly to turn down $ 1000 for the PL people wouldn't it? :)
true:D

lathmeister who's sat out now nope he's back playing again.
hey chess and sharp I was only playin for a laugh, I thought it would just be like a braggin rights game... Obv you have the wrong opinion of me. I am a member of punterslounge because I love the forum and I would not screw the forum over by deliberately taking out the sitouts and then skipping the country with a massive $500.

hey chess and sharp I was only playin for a laugh' date=' I thought it would just be like a braggin rights game... Obv you have the wrong opinion of me. I am a member of punterslounge because I love the forum and I would not screw the forum over by deliberately taking out the sitouts and then skipping the country with a massive $500.[/quote'] Fella take it easy he asked who you were and i replied:ok